It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have been with these forums for a month or so now, and it is increasingly obvious that their is going to be another big war pretty soon. This war will be fought by the Illuminati to take control of the world.

Russia, North Korea, China, India, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan have all been gathering weapons and equitment with no explanation. Russia is the main weapons dealer of the world, currently building subs for India, selling rifles and tanks to Iran, India, N. Korea and China.

I'll start of by saying what each country is doing by gathering arms:
Russia:
Like said above, they are currently building submarines for India, and dealing lower level weapons to Iran, North Korea etc...
India:
Buying weapons and vehicles off of Russia, submarines is one of them. They have paid $1.7 billion to keep Russia making 2 nucleur subs...
China:
Rumors about China researching into robot armies has come to the Weaponry Forums, and I don't disagree that they are looking into it.
North Korea:
Again more rumors. It is unknown if they are creating nukes in bases/silos, chemical weapons etc... I also beleive they are mass producing tanks and weapons in underground bases for war.
Iran, Iraq, Afghan:
All of which were or currently buying weapons of many kinds off of bigger countries like Russia.

In the next 5-10 years, a war will take place, and if the above countries can produce enough weapons and nukes, then it will be a very long war. To start off with, big countires like:
USA
UK
France
Italy
Will be attacked and nuetralized so they can take over the world without much more trouble, then it will be theirs. Once it is done, the world will fall under the government of the New World Order.

So what am I saying? I am saying as soon as a nuke launches, as soon as a nuke is deployed or troops gather or various borders, stock up for war, and dig deep, get a gun, and hope you can defend yourself...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Have you also noticed the alarming number of many world leaders, who are giving up their positions. The timing of Yushchenko's poisoning, cannot be left out. The "Ally of Italy's leader Mafia ties", and another sacking of a "Somali" government by far shows turmoil with the Illuminated. However did it ever occur that these changes of world leaders are also strings being pulled while the arms being built up are for those pulling them.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
With Russia supplying these weapons to these countries, in particular Iran, Iraq, could that be what Nostradamus meant by the Arab Nation restoring Russia to a super power?
If Russia is the main arms dealer of the world then a massive increase in global weapons sales could give a huge boost to their economy.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
firstly, india is a great ally of the uk and the u.s. so they will be on the side of the west. secondly china has been prepared for a war since the 1950's
What worries me is the fact that there are millions of chinese in the uk and america, if 1 in every 1000'000 was a spy then they could drop dirty nukes in every city in both countries and they wouldnt have 2 invade....ouch

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
All they have to do is arm the Chinese in UK/USA and they'd have an army big enough to disrupt countries...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Russia has been an "apparent", although mainly speculated, ally to the US since the cold war.

It could be that Russia is taking on the job of arming the additional allies, who do not have the ability to do it themselves, because they are closer or it is easier for them to transport them, in a bid to make the Western side the greater power.

Just a thought!

[edit on 15/12/2004 by Bondi]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
I have been with these forums for a month or so now, and it is increasingly obvious that their is going to be another big war pretty soon. This war will be fought by the Illuminati to take control of the world.

Russia, North Korea, China, India, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan have all been gathering weapons and equitment with no explanation. Russia is the main weapons dealer of the world, currently building subs for India, selling rifles and tanks to Iran, India, N. Korea and China.

Russia:
Like said above, they are currently building submarines for India, and dealing lower level weapons to Iran, North Korea etc...
India:
Buying weapons and vehicles off of Russia, submarines is one of them. They have paid $1.7 billion to keep Russia making 2 nucleur subs...
China:
Rumors about China researching into robot armies has come to the Weaponry Forums, and I don't disagree that they are looking into it.
North Korea:
Again more rumors. It is unknown if they are creating nukes in bases/silos, chemical weapons etc... I also beleive they are mass producing tanks and weapons in underground bases for war.
Iran, Iraq, Afghan:
All of which were or currently buying weapons of many kinds off of bigger countries like Russia.

In the next 5-10 years, a war will take place, and if the above countries can produce enough weapons and nukes, then it will be a very long war. To start off with, big countires like:
USA
UK
France
Italy
Will be attacked and nuetralized so they can take over the world without much more trouble, then it will be theirs. Once it is done, the world will fall under the government of the New World Order.

So what am I saying? I am saying as soon as a nuke launches, as soon as a nuke is deployed or troops gather or various borders, stock up for war, and dig deep, get a gun, and hope you can defend yourself...

Honestly that is a good story line for a novel. But please, "IF" anything like that ever happened then it would not be a long war, it would last about a week, with all of the nuclear weapons being present. If Illuminati (that is a huge If) actually took over the world (LOL) why do you think it would be such a bad thing? Where is the evidence that they are going to enslave the free world and put us in camps? Come on now.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It wouldn't be that bad because most of us would be dead anyway because of the war...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
on india

they are far more likely to come down on the side of UK/USA as previously stated. plus britain deals weapons to india

Dont over look the french when it comes to arms dealing. they've sold weapons to literally EVERY nation in the Mid east (including Israel), as well as numerous African/South American countries

and speaking of israel any thoughts on what their role in any future scenario would be?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Learn something everyday...

When you say "future scenario", do you mean what we think will happen to them? I don't think they'd ever become a super power [no offence], mainly because they're too small, and countries like USA, Russia, China, UK would wipe them out.
I know UK is small, but we're well armed, with some of the best armed forces in the world, and the SAS...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Israel will most likely side with the west, IMHO. Mostly because we do support them almost no matter what they do

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What the hell? Nexus what is the basis of your ignorant opinions? Iraq Afghanistan India Russia China comign together? Ahahahaha. Seriously anyone who has considered this is a fool. Afganistan ain't going nowhere FAST, Iraq will remain under American puppet control for years if not decades to come. Iran will continue to be antagonized by Israel and the not so firendly U.S. presence right next door. India is our ally and would not be very smart for them to go into a war seein as they are just starting to get a jump start into the space industry. North Korea is not on good terms with anyone, and therefore is really on too many peopls hitlist. China would not go to war with the world because it will take a good chunk out of their economy. After all the Western Nations are the biggest consumer of cheap manufactured goods imported from China.

The fact is the U.S.A.is the number 1# arms exporter in the world has been for years. Even with Russia coming in at second the U.S. still supplies double that of Russia.

Please do some research at least before you spout out pure crap about the NWO using these countries as pawns to take over the world. China to arm its citizens in western nations across the world? Oh my goodness your going to make me cry. And for all those who agreed with this, shame on you!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRAA

Originally posted by Nexus

Russia:
India:
China:
North Korea:
Iran, Iraq, Afghan:

USA
UK
France
Italy

Honestly that is a good story line for a novel. But please, "IF" anything like that ever happened then it would not be a long war, it would last about a week, with all of the nuclear weapons being present. If Illuminati (that is a huge If) actually took over the world (LOL) why do you think it would be such a bad thing? Where is the evidence that they are going to enslave the free world and put us in camps? Come on now.

People said the same thing about "Hitler" and sure enough he caused the death of how many Jews. Bible is a warning message about a New World Order that will arise out of the Old Roman Empire, Jerusalem is also a key to any III World War as Russian is the First to attack this city, followed by the Asian confederate and finally all Nations shall come against this City. The person who makes that 7 year contract for Peace is the Anti-Christ.

Question I would ask is this something spoken about from the past, was the FALL of Mankind really a World War that took the Crown of life away and we are now back to that point where we can kill everything (nutron bombs, etc) or wake up and stop killing each other for reasons of false teachings. Would one byte of a computer mimic biting into a Mac computer (apple) pun intended and thus the fall. Are we stuck in a cycle of repeated World Wars that destroy all memory of it into myths we laugh at.

Michael

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ok people seriosuly, lets get back into reality here. there won't be any more big wars that will change the course of history again, at least not in the next 10 years that is for sure. Probably not even in the next 20. Life has gotten too comfortable even for those in charge of sovereign nations. Going to war with anyone is just a big burden on convinience.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Im already prepared, but what about the uninformed majority of the public, they don't see the big picture, the majority of people up here saldomly watch the news, especially CNN. They won't be prepared, where will we go?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
no, its true, there has to be a big war not only between America and the EU and China but also between the apparent two sides behind them (rothschilds red vs catholic blue) that is resolved somehow to fool the world so they can finally have their big purple pyramid capped. without nuclear war.

america will probably lose this fight the hardest imo. well right after me and a couple of others.

www.benabraham.com...

(*note i dont agree 100% with the theological positions of the afterlife and trinity provided on this site, but the history seemed decent)

new topics

top topics

join