It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman’s Attempt To Troll Liberals Backfires When Someone Notices This Disturbing Similarity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Did a quick Google image search, I should of done that initially because it's the second picture of her!

Good catch.

Its all good man the only reason I did honestly is because i remembered her and wanted to make sure, other wise I wouldnt have either!

I know we often dont agree on things but I do appreciate your integrity when you admit when youre wrong, that shows a lot of character, thank you.
edit on 1/11/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If there were similarities like some are implying, there would beca lot of dead stick their nose in other people's business types.

A conservative is not a radical in any shape or form, and it's a little sad to see such insinuations from "progressive " types... I expect better from them.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If there were similarities like some are implying, there would beca lot of dead stick their nose in other people's business types.

A conservative is not a radical in any shape or form, and it's a little sad to see such insinuations from "progressive " types... I expect better from them.

too be fair the term "radical" is relative....

Im conservative and im sure people on the far end of the spectrum would consider me radical......

That being said, Im in agreement that the comparison here seems to be wildly off base......however the intent of the news article in question was pretty clear...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I understand that fully, pal.
Makes total sense to me now.

Also...If it's any consolation, I was wrong to ask you anyways...

Again, I'm sorry.
edit on 11-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Wrong again WTF is wrong with me!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thank you too pal, I always appreciate a fiery debate opponent.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Wow it is, that was wholly confusing.

Thanks for the update!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Maybe if you don't know what either term means, of if you've trained yourself to use them as synonyms for "bad"?

'Cause no, there's really no similarities there, beyond the fact that both Islamic extremists and American progressives are mammals (David Icke's claims aside, of course.)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I'll just leave this here..

If I were gay, I would kiss you.

That really made my day...Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

Maybe if you don't know what either term means, of if you've trained yourself to use them as synonyms for "bad"?

'Cause no, there's really no similarities there, beyond the fact that both Islamic extremists and American progressives are mammals (David Icke's claims aside, of course.)

WHAT?

Second line!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I definitely know who I'd rather be friends with.

Love the tee-shirt!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
|:: The big difference is ::|

The American Conservative Girl wants to defend herself from an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

The girl in the Muslim picture wants to establish an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The American Conservative Girl wants to defend herself from an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

The girl in the Muslim picture wants to establish an ultra-oppressive collectivist government.

Well....that sums that up rather neatly, eh? Lol

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Actually, No, that wouldn't be correct. You see, both photos have to be real first. Your Hitler photo is obviously fake and has been created to look that way. Both photos have to be done independent of each other and without the purpose of being made to intentionally look like each other or the point behind comparing them loses all significance. The significance comes from comparing the similarities between each photo only if the photos have been taken without such comparisons being considered before hand.

I wouldn't think this would have to be pointed out but then again ATS has a lot of purposeful misinformation being pushed harder than usual recently so it's not a bad idea to at least clear up any confusion when given the chance.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Really??? You can tell what each of their intentions are just by looking at a photo??? I didn't know it's possible to read minds let alone read the minds of people in photographs.

By the pictures alone I'd say all that one can say for sure is that both women have an Identifying Allegiance denoted by their flag of choice. A religious affiliation of choice and both might be implying their seriousness about those choices by holding the weapon. That could mean their intention to be violent, or to be protective or maybe just that they like guns.

But in the end all such theories are just that, theories. It would be just as possible if you made your statement above as:

"The girl in the Muslim picture wants to defend herself from an ultra-oppressive collectivist government."

"The American Conservative Girl wants to establish an ultra-oppressive collectivist government."

Without further verification all such statements are just conjecture.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well your way would certainly establish a "First" for both sides that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

Well your way would certainly establish a "First" for both sides that's for sure.

Maybe, Maybe not. The Muslim woman could view the US as the Oppressive Gov. that she is defending herself from. For the American woman could be in favor of that same US Oppressive Gov. establishing itself in that Muslim woman's country as well. Those two examples aren't far from the truth actually and held by many people around the globe.

The point isn't that my version is correct and yours isn't. They both are equally valid without more detail as to what both of these women's are trying to say in these photos. That's all I'm getting at.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Mammals. You know, fur-bearing, endothermic, lactating descendants of Triassic synapsids? With three exceptions, give birth to live young?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Similar but not the same.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I bet you my whole next years salary that the one on the left isnt going to run out and kill a bunch of people....

Maybe not her personally, but people waving and wearing the same flag certainly will. Planes and warships and helicopters and cruise missiles with that flag will and have been blowing the hell out of innocent civilians by the hundreds of thousands. Should there be some arbitrary distiction made?
edit on 11-1-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I am sorry bit who's military is in who's country?

Gun toting bible thumpers don't want to oppress? Yeah ok...
edit on 11-1-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join