It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death & Dying Of Our Physical Bodies, Astral & Casual Heavens Beyond The Grave

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So a natural death by old age, disease, or mistake may actually be a really good thing. This is because the need to be in the physical world isnt there anymore. As to suicide I would guess it means a repeat of the life or maybe even a step down, I dunno. Death may be good as it is the death of our limitation, and end of earthly sufferings. Death in my opinion should not be hurried, as doing such may cause a repeat life. I think for myself I just want to be content and patient with my experience of life and see what I need to see in the physical world. Of course we will all die someday, what I am thinking is that may not be a bad thing at all, it may be a really good thing.

So I was reading Autobiography Of A Yogi and came to a section, "The Resurrection of Sri Yukteswar" which described the higher worlds and structure of the higher universes in great detail.

According to the book life goes on after death, I myself have experienced my astral form a few times in outer body experiences, strange stuff when you look back and see your body laying there and then your like wait a second im standing here like a ghost OMG!

According to the book as well as many scriptures beings contain three bodies, physical, astral, and casual. After the physical fleshy form dies the astral and casual bodies remain. It is the astral body which lives in the higher astral heavens said to be larger than our physical universe. The astral light beings described in the book remind me of Q from Star Trek as they are capable of creating whatever they desire within some limits.

The movie "What Dreams May Come" deals with this very topic and shows that astral beings are able to create various worlds as well as change them.

Something I have thought a bit about is that the physical world and its "BIG BANG" is/was created/simulated from the astral world. The astral worlds may be created by the casual worlds.

www.crystalclarity.com...

"The astral universe, made of various subtle vibrations of light and color, is hundreds of times larger than the material cosmos. The entire physical creation hangs like a little solid basket under the huge luminous balloon of the astral sphere. Just as many physical suns and stars roam in space, so there are also countless astral solar and stellar systems. Their planets have astral suns and moons, more beautiful than the physical ones. The astral luminaries resemble the aurora borealis-the sunny astral aurora being more dazzling than the mild-rayed moon-aurora. The astral day and night are longer than those of earth.

"The astral world is infinitely beautiful, clean, pure, and orderly. There are no dead planets or barren lands. The terrestrial blemishes-weeds, bacteria, insects, snakes-are absent. Unlike the variable climates and seasons of the earth, the astral planets maintain the even temperature of an eternal spring, with occasional luminous white snow and rain of many-colored lights. Astral planets abound in opal lakes and bright seas and rainbow rivers.

edit on 1/25/2015 by tothetenthpower because: -Mod Edit- Do not use that much external content.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We'll find out when, and if, we get there.
Life is a gamble.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I had my first astral experience just a few nights ago for the very first time, and I can honestly tell you it was unlike anything else I'd ever experienced. It was very different from a typical dream because I distinctly remembered traveling back into my body right before i woke up.. I just wish I had the ability to do this on command.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
We'll find out when, and if, we get there.

Life is a gamble.

Everyone has to die eventually so the if part has no validity, more like when we get there.
According to the book and link there we all dont go to the same types of places after we die, just like in the movie "What dreams may come."

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I was following along until it mentioned mermaids.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Lol dont be mad if you find out Dungeons & Dragons is just as real as our world on other physical planets.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Why?

You were following along, and then suddenly something you came across (mermaids) made you shut down to the possibility of this thread, why? Is it because the concept of mermaids existing outside of fictional works absurd?

What if certain archetypal beings, such as mermaids, exist in fictional work BECAUSE a deep, hidden, inner part of ourselves have seen/experienced them before?

The whole chicken or the egg scenario I suppose.

Anyway, I think you consider that!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

www.crystalclarity.com...

Check out this link and read through the chapter, I only took a small snipet of the information from the book due to the large amout in the chapter. Its gold, I highly suggest a read if you have nothing better to do, understanding the structure of the higher worlds may help down the road in ones life decisions.

"The Hiranyaloka inhabitants have already passed through the ordinary astral spheres, where nearly all beings from earth must go at death; there they worked out many seeds of their past actions in the astral worlds. None but advanced beings can perform such redemptive work effectually in the astral worlds. Then, in order to free their souls more fully from the cocoon of karmic traces lodged in their astral bodies, these higher beings were drawn by cosmic law to be reborn with new astral bodies on Hiranyaloka, the astral sun or heaven, where I have resurrected to help them. There are also highly advanced beings on Hiranyaloka who have come from the superior, subtler, causal world."

"The ordinary astral universe-not the subtler astral heaven of Hiranyaloka-is peopled with millions of astral beings who have come, more or less recently, from the earth, and also with myriads of fairies, mermaids, fishes, animals, goblins, gnomes, demigods and spirits, all residing on different astral planets in accordance with karmic qualifications. Various spheric mansions or vibratory regions are provided for good and evil spirits. Good ones can travel freely, but the evil spirits are confined to limited zones. In the same way that human beings live on the surface of the earth, worms inside the soil, fish in water, and birds in air, so astral beings of different grades are assigned to suitable vibratory quarters.

edit on 11-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/25/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Back Again by Larry Rich.. .free pdf.. .search for it.. .read it.. .then see how that affects your ideas. Its a short read.

I bet you change your opinions here.

MS

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Back Again by Larry Rich.. .free pdf.. .search for it.. .read it.. .then see how that affects your ideas. Its a short read.

I bet you change your opinions here.

MS

How about you explain a bit of what its about before I do my web search, summarize if possible. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Do the work yourself.. .you made an opinion without reading it.. ..so therefore.. .its a bit incomplete and incorrect.

At least read it.. .its free and a 1 2 day read at most.. .it adds to your ideas.. .and perhaps will help you modify your points.

While you neglected the research.. .I only mention this short book because you almost.. .almost. ..have it.. ..but not quite.

We can discuss once you have read it.. .unless....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wow nice post. I just read that in one sitting. Great stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yes we all have to go sometime. . .

All that begins must end. . . .

I have been thinking about life extension and how it may prolong out time on earth, perhaps someday earth will be likened to the astral worlds mentioned in the OP book.

The way things are mentioned similar to TRON the movie I dont see any of it being impossible for earthly existance. . . .

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So considering that higher worlds may await us, is anyone not afraid to die at all, and view death more like a welcomed transition?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well we are able to look any way we desire with our astral light bodies, as well as become physical to us physical fleshy humans as Sri Yukteswar did for his diciple. So it makes me think of how astral people would you want to look . . . .

I would guess that there are levels of being able to transform oneself to even fool other astral beings, there are some legends of this happening which I wont go into.

What I find interesting is that god in the worshiped form depending on the type of god one worships, will appear to the devoted beings when they attain liberation as well as various saints merged in god. Meaning god is as flexible as ever. . . .

Also our friends and relatives will be seen by us as well, it looks like love is an eternal thing, which is good to know. . . .

I read that astral beings are able to look in on the physical world as well as manipulate it, however we in the physical world are not able to see or even effect things in thier astral realms. Which may be for the best, however I wonder if our physical world was created by the astral world and is destined to become another astral world once humanity evolves. . . . .

"Beauty in the astral world is known to be a spiritual quality, and not an outward conformation," Sri Yukteswar replied. "Astral beings therefore attach little importance to facial features. They have the privilege, however, of costuming themselves at will with new, colorful, astrally materialized bodies. Just as worldly men don new array for gala events, so astral beings find occasions to bedeck themselves in specially designed forms.

"Joyous astral festivities on the higher astral planets like Hiranyaloka take place when a being is liberated from the astral world through spiritual advancement, and is therefore ready to enter the heaven of the causal world. On such occasions the Invisible Heavenly Father, and the saints who are merged in Him, materialize Themselves into bodies of Their own choice and join the astral celebration. In order to please His beloved devotee, the Lord takes any desired form. If the devotee worshiped through devotion, he sees God as the Divine Mother. To Jesus, the Father-aspect of the Infinite One was appealing beyond other conceptions. The individuality with which the Creator has endowed each of His creatures makes every conceivable and inconceivable demand on the Lord's versatility!" My guru and I laughed happily together.

"Friends of other lives easily recognize one another in the astral world," Sri Yukteswar went on in his beautiful, flutelike voice. "Rejoicing at the immortality of friendship, they realize the indestructibility of love, often doubted at the time of the sad, delusive partings of earthly life.

"The intuition of astral beings pierces through the veil and observes human activities on earth, but man cannot view the astral world unless his sixth sense is somewhat developed. Thousands of earth-dwellers have momentarily glimpsed an astral being or an astral world.

edit on 20-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So considering that higher worlds may await us, is anyone not afraid to die at all, and view death more like a welcomed transition?

Knowingthat higher worlds await us, I pray every day to go Home. But I will only go if it is the Creator's will.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eladria

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Knowingthat higher worlds await us, I pray every day to go Home. But I will only go if it is the Creator's will.

Yes I too look foward to going home to higher worlds if and when when my earthly or physical fleshy time is up.

However I find there are always karmas or desires being seeded within us to further bind us for good or ill back into more of the physical sides of karma.

Think of all the things we ever wanted in life and never got, wether good or bad, in our youth or as we age, desires are apart of our human life, and may be the driving force which causes us to manifest in this realm.
Most of us want to do good, well that is a binding desire too, its almost impossible to live without desire and attachment, to things like work and family.

Then theres sexual desire which seems to be a really hum dinger for physical existance.

I would imagine similar desires exist in the higher realms yet am unsure how one desire which seeds karma is more binding than another.
edit on 20-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ok something that makes me think is if we have multiple lives in other dimentions are there multiple heavens too? I am thinking yes, there must be. . . .

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The thought that heaven is a very real place is a comforting and a good thought.

I just wish our current world would be more heaven like in nature. . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So please do note that Sri Yukteswar came back from the dead in his astral form made to appear similar to flesh just like Jesus did. I dont know of any other accounts of someone materializing in another body after they had already died. This may be the best evidence of the stages of life after death and the structure of the higher worlds.

Sitting on my bed in the Bombay hotel at three o'clock in the afternoon of June 19, 1936-one week after the vision of Krishna-I was roused from my meditation by a beatific light. Before my open and astonished eyes, the whole room was transformed into a strange world, the sunlight transmuted into supernal splendor.

Waves of rapture engulfed me as I beheld the flesh and blood form of Sri Yukteswar!

"My son!" Master spoke tenderly, on his face an angel-bewitching smile.

For the first time in my life I did not kneel at his feet in greeting but instantly advanced to gather him hungrily in my arms. Moment of moments! The anguish of past months was toll I counted weightless against the torrential bliss now descending.

"Master mine, beloved of my heart, why did you leave me?" I was incoherent in an excess of joy. "Why did you let me go to the Kumbha Mela? How bitterly have I blamed myself for leaving you!"

"I did not want to interfere with your happy anticipation of seeing the pilgrimage spot where first I met Babaji. I left you only for a little while; am I not with you again?"

"But is it you, Master, the same Lion of God? Are you wearing a body like the one I buried beneath the cruel Puri sands?"

"Yes, my child, I am the same. This is a flesh and blood body. Though I see it as ethereal, to your sight it is physical. From the cosmic atoms I created an entirely new body, exactly like that cosmic-dream physical body which you laid beneath the dream-sands at Puri in your dream-world. I am in truth resurrected-not on earth but on an astral planet. Its inhabitants are better able than earthly humanity to meet my lofty standards. There you and your exalted loved ones shall someday come to be with me."

"Deathless guru, tell me more!"

Master gave a quick, mirthful chuckle. "Please, dear one," he said, "won't you relax your hold a little?"

"Only a little!" I had been embracing him with an octopus grip. I could detect the same faint, fragrant, natural odor which had been characteristic of his body before. The thrilling touch of his divine flesh still persists around the inner sides of my arms and in my palms whenever I recall those glorious hours.

"As prophets are sent on earth to help men work out their physical karma, so I have been directed by God to serve on an astral planet as a savior," Sri Yukteswar explained. "It is called Hiranyaloka or 'Illumined Astral Planet.' There I am aiding advanced beings to rid themselves of astral karma and thus attain liberation from astral rebirths. The dwellers on Hiranyaloka are highly developed spiritually; all of them had acquired, in their last earth-incarnation, the meditation-given power of consciously leaving their physical bodies at death. No one can enter Hiranyaloka unless he has passed on earth beyond the state of sabikalpa samadhi into the higher state of nirbikalpa samadhi.

"The Hiranyaloka inhabitants have already passed through the ordinary astral spheres, where nearly all beings from earth must go at death; there they worked out many seeds of their past actions in the astral worlds. None but advanced beings can perform such redemptive work effectually in the astral worlds. Then, in order to free their souls more fully from the cocoon of karmic traces lodged in their astral bodies, these higher beings were drawn by cosmic law to be reborn with new astral bodies on Hiranyaloka, the astral sun or heaven, where I have resurrected to help them. There are also highly advanced beings on Hiranyaloka who have come from the superior, subtler, causal world."

My mind was now in such perfect attunement with my guru's that he was conveying his word-pictures to me partly by speech and partly by thought-transference. I was thus quickly receiving his idea-tabloids.

"You have read in the scriptures," Master went on, "that God encased the human soul successively in three bodies-the idea, or causal, body; the subtle astral body, seat of man's mental and emotional natures; and the gross physical body. On earth a man is equipped with his physical senses. An astral being works with his consciousness and feelings and a body made of lifetrons.2 A causal-bodied being remains in the blissful realm of ideas. My work is with those astral beings who are preparing to enter the causal world."

edit on 27-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join