It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tries to kiss young girl after smelling her hair

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Am I the only one that notices that he pulls away from her after chuckling, and says either, "You're beautiful," or, "You're wonderful?"

That elicits the uncomfortable "Thank You" from the girl.
edit on 9-1-2015 by SlapMonkey because: it's good to not mispell "elicit" as "illicit"

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I downloaded it an enhanced the audio a bit to try to determine what he was whispering.

So right at the start of the video, Biden says to her, “Hello angel, my lord you’re getting big.”
So this is not the first time they’ve met.
At about 1 minute, he asks how old she is now, and she says 13. He sounds amazed, if not excited. Gross.
After they bring in the rest of the family and get aligned, mom invites the girl to come stand next to Biden, for some reason.
What he whispers to her sounds to me like, “By the way, if you want to know how hard it is being a 13 year old girl, talk to my mother actually, because she - ? – the whole time” or “all the time?”
Which is weird because his mother passed in 2010, so not sure but that's what it sounds like, and looks like what his lips are saying. Any lip readers out there, ATS? I filtered the noise and boosted the whisper as much as I could, this is all I could make out of that sentence.
Then he tries to kiss her and says “You’re a good girl.” More gross.
The mom can hear what he’s saying, and doesn’t really look bothered or freaked out by it.
It sounds like he says to the dad at the end “Let me know when we’re on, ok, call me.”
Could be about beers or golf, who knows.

I think he’s just making her uncomfortable because he’s old and creepy, but you never know with these people.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TripleDoubleSingle

not seein or hearin that at all.

second.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I know right. How many times would you let some guy grab your daughter by the arm so she gets closer to him? The father probably gave her up so he could get into office, typical Satanic politician. Its funny that they take an oath to the Constitution and then ignore the whole dam thing every minute of the day.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yes... super cringe-worthy...

lol, Biden is such a fool wit it man... Gaffe Master Flash in the flesh...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
even at the 1:40 mark she is trying to make a dash from Mr. Creepy

EDIT: I don't know but it appears to me that wicked old man Joe might have tried to kiss this girl on more than one occasion??? Am I reaching here but why would she pull away instinctively when he tried to kiss her? Seems she is aware of his tendencies.

Any child psychologists on here to corroborate my suspicion?

edit on 9-1-2015 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
That's weird, whispering things in her ear?

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

first he's recommending people commit a felony, then and now this creepy s**t?

i'm sure he's done/said other stupid/weird things, but wow....wtf?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Politicians when they are in political mode are empty vessels of flesh. I didn't see anything wrong, with any of it. I don't think Joe Biden is a bad man, but sometimes you get surprised.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There's no shortage of stories or videos available regarding Joe Biden being creepy. From Senate family members to biker women on the campaign trail, to 108 year old veterans. Including this video during a gun grab bill signing where Biden can't keep his hands to himself, again...

edit on 1/10/2015 by mrscary3721 because: fixed link address.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Brainwashed scared Americans seeing pedos where is normal loving human behaviour. Now we in Europe should fear to touch each other like you? You need a few months rehab here to be normal again. Remember Michael Jackson? They (the real pedos) made him look like a monster playing the same silly string. Only an old man can see her as a child he can pet like this. She's in love with Justin Bieber, wears make-up and doesn't like some geront's stinking kisses anymore.
Not to mention she would already be married in the third world. He couldn't express himself like this if he carried some wild fantasies because he would fear he'd be exposed so don't be silly and scratch him out of your list.

originally posted by: hammanderr
He's an old man, a grandfather. Is it possible he's just a sweet, earnest old man and she's just a typical young girl?. You guys are reaching on this one. Isn't it possible that he's not a pedophile, just a an old gregarious man? This doesn't look like pedophilia, it looks like grandfatherism.

Are we a society that will now take any innocent interaction between an old man and a youngster and turn it sexual?

This says more about us than him. Perhaps people have been watching a bit too much salacious material and are now unable to see an innocent scene without seeing sex.

It's like coke-heads insisting that everyone is on coke everywhere they go. Or pot heads, they do the same.

edit on 10/1/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Woah what the # was that?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am in the UK but agree that is very disturbing behaviour.

The child looked genuinely disturbed and was almost cringing, she just wanted to get away from him.

Maybe bad breath but don't all politicians have that.

Or maybe it is what it looked like.

edit on 10-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That was extra creepy. When I read the title I was assuming it was exaggerated. Now I think you actually went easy on him. He even slid hand off her arm instead off just taking it off. That's something you do to a girl or guy you like as a subtle gesture. CREEP!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This guy just has no end to how creepy he can be. Even NPR can't help but mention how creepy he is around other peoples wives.

Joe Biden gets a bit too close to new secretary of defenses wife

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

ROFL!

Oh holy s**t, lol, wtf is his deal?

man, i'm laughing so hard right now...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This video has the potential of seeming creepy to those unfamiliar with the context of what's going on. The person being sworn in, the girl's father, is Delaware Senator Chris Coons. Biden is from, and still has a home in Delaware. Joe's son, Beau Biden, is currently the attorney general of Delaware. All the people up on that stage live in North Wilmington, Delaware.
Delaware is an incredibly small place and I'm sure all these people's kids go to either Tower Hill or Wilmington Friends. I assure you that that little girl knows all of Joe Biden's grand kids, even if they go to a different school.
It's possible that she was uncomfortable because her pedophile radar went off around Joe Biden. But it's a lot more probable that she was uncomfortable because she isn't speaking to a kid in the Biden family over a mean facebook post or snub at a social event.
And Joe, being awkward as usual, came off as a creep when he whispered something in her ear to try to let her know he doesn't hold anything against her for whatever may be going on.
If it was the first time Biden ever saw this girl, I would agree that his fascination with her could only be explained by something sick within him. But I'd bet my home that there's a backstory here that would make this encounter harmless.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AJustoF

I don't buy it.

He has way too many creepy moments in front of the camera. Please do look at the link in my post above. This is nothing new, and doesn't seem to stop at the OP encounter.

100% creep!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic
I agree that he's weird. But not because he is affectionate and friendly. I think he's weird because he loves a retirement community in Florida so much. Please see my link:
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
April 9, 2015

A few weeks ago, "crazy Joe" was nibbling on the Secretary of Defense's wife's ear while grinding her from behind, during her husband's swearing-in ceremony.

Today, there's a picture and description of how he took a child's pacifier away... and began sucking on it!
Link: www.foxnews.com...

Me thinks VP Biden has an oral-related fetish of some kind. I bet his (relatively) young wife likes it!

I would LOVE to see him in the 2016 Presidential race. In fact, he could win because he's the real McCoy, and refreshing, compared to the other candidates.. both announced and potentials.

-cwm
edit on 4/10/2015 by carewemust because: What Difference Does it Make! (Hillary 2013)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join