It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Over Mandurah Western Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Just put this video up on youtube with what I saw over my house last Wednesday, I have no doubt it was some kind of spray that was laid down and it had a direct effect on the weather front moving in behind it. Check out the videos and comment back on your thoughts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Just a contrail....
He watched the plane spray stuff but didn't film it?......
Next.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I have no doubt it was some kind of spray

Why does it have to be spraying something, and how exactly do you know it was actually spraying?

One last question for you...

Have you ever seen someone that has actually taken a sample of a so called chemtrail after it was supposedly sprayed from a plane, because ever since this hoax was started nobody has ever done that so how does one know chemtrails are real?
edit on 2-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

There you go.

Edit to add - It would have been good to have some footage of the plane making the trail.

edit on 2/1/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

There you go.

And yet another contrail...thanks.

Something I found interesting is the fact he says he saw a chemtrail, yet the description for the video he says it's a contrail...

Took these videos of the sky above my house and then watched the effects the Contrail had on the incoming cloud front.

SO he knows what he saw but decided to call it a chemtrail...looking for views by calling it a chemtrail..
edit on 2-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Clearly the conditions are favourable for persistent contrail formation, clouds all around you at the time.

Not many planes pass over Perth/Mandurah at contrail forming height, conditions are rarely favourable for them either.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I have no doubt it was some kind of spray that was laid down and it had a direct effect on the weather front moving in behind it.

Think about what you typed........especially the bolded bit.....then do a little research into meteorology, what exactly a contrail is, and I'll bet you aren't quite so sure that "some kind of spray" was being laid down.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You say you're sure that it had to be a spray. Please compare your sighting with what I wrote on Jan 1st on this thread and let me know what you think;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

~ 0:50 - "Cloud front after mixing with contrail".

So you say but don't show. Where did the trail go? Did the contrail cling to its position, resulting in a violent collision with the other clouds as they approached? Or did it drift out of the FOV by the time you recorded the 'final scene'?

All the contrails I see move in the sky just like all the other clouds.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

one chemtrail caused a weather front to form? Just wow.

If you are an honest person, and have a shred of integrity, please look at a weather forecast for that area from the 29th. See if it's remotely possible that somewhere, somehow, this front was actually foretasted.

If it wasn't, you may have something, if it was, then you can take this opportunity to learn how persistent contrails might be an indication of incoming weather.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

A friend took these shots the same day.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Regarding the likelihood of those lines being chemtrails, as I've just posted elsewhere, I've seen it calculated that a cloud measuring one kilometer by 100 yards weighs roughly the same as a Boeing 747. Or put another way, even if a 747 could disburse its own weight of material, it would be exhausted after just one kilometer. The trail you showed is clearly a great deal longer than that with perhaps 200km worth visible.

Therefore, a contrail formed by the jet exhaust combining with the ambient humidity at sub zero temperatures would be the only realistic way that such a trail could be formed at all. Your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Regarding the likelihood of those lines being chemtrails, as I've just posted elsewhere, I've seen it calculated that a cloud measuring one kilometer by 100 yards weighs roughly the same as a Boeing 747. Or put another way, even if a 747 could disburse its own weight of material, it would be exhausted after just one kilometer. The trail you showed is clearly a great deal longer than that with perhaps 200km worth visible.

Therefore, a contrail formed by the jet exhaust combining with the ambient humidity at sub zero temperatures would be the only realistic way that such a trail could be formed at all. Your thoughts?

Good post, I'll comment because you aren't attacking the messenger unlike most posters in this thread have...I have seen this very same thing happen about 3 years ago with very different results, my son saw it first ( he did also see this one first ) and asked me if it was a rocket flying across the sky leaving a trail. I work at a refinery who has a side product of alumina that is called "superfines" which are reused back into the process but technically its very very light and causes environmental issues ( non toxic but visual ) if it escapes its containment.

This superfine alumina material is more than light enough to stay aloft for hours and hours and would weight a great deal less than the plane dispersing it, so that part of your position could be argued against potentially.

I was lazy ok, I watched this play out for an hour before the thought jumped into my head " Video this you idiot" and stick up someone for people to comment on and get some debate going about why ( not so much what ) they are doing it.

As you can see in the second youtube clip I made after a mate rung me up the next day and said.."you aint going to believe what i saw yesterday" and after a bit of a Eureka moment I convinced him to send me the pics so I could stick them up for people to see and comment on, it wasn't only myself who saw them get laid down.

I think the sprays ( my thoughts only ) are being used as "Atmospheric Light Reflectors" to reflect heat back out at that altitude instead of the sunlight falling to the ground and heating up the atmosphere at lower heights were the air is more dense. I've seen a few times these lines in the sky sprayed ahead of small cloud fronts and have a direct effect on the leading edge of that front as shown in the first clip.

Just my opinion.
edit on 2-1-2015 by mazzroth because: typos

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Good post, I'll comment because you aren't attacking the messenger unlike most posters in this thread have

Not looking to argue about whether anyone attacked you or not. I know that I did not. Will you address the questions in my post?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There were several flights over Mandurah on the 30th that might have made contrails - eg the one highlighted below is at 39,000 feet. The other 2 "4 engined" icons might be overflights too - this shot was taken about 1.50 UTC

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

~ 0:50 - "Cloud front after mixing with contrail".

So you say but don't show. Where did the trail go? Did the contrail cling to its position, resulting in a violent collision with the other clouds as they approached? Or did it drift out of the FOV by the time you recorded the 'final scene'?

All the contrails I see move in the sky just like all the other clouds.

The front hovered in the slow south moving direction even though the wind was coming from the south west, so I had to go out the front a few hours later too see what had happened. As best I can recount the trail just dissipated south and the cloud front come over the top of it and covered it, I wish I had the gumption to take a lot more video but I was setting up for new years eve and had a lot of other stuff to sort out.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I disagree with your contention that superfine material makes it possible. I see it as similar to that old question "which is heavier, a ton of coal or a ton of feathers". I don't disagree that such materials could be sprayed from an aircraft. But to spray a sufficient quantity that a trail that is plainly visible from many miles away for such a long distance, in exactly the same was as a contrail, would still require a far greater amount of such a material than an aircraft can realistically carry. It is not relevant how fine the material is, the trail itself is still too big and dense, to spread an amount of superfine material as could be carried by a plane over the same area (it must accommodate it's commercial load of passengers and luggage, plus fuel etc too) would leave a trail that is transparent, if visible at all. Even if we are talking about a dedicated aircraft tasked purely with the job it's still not feasible when the actual volume and density of a cloud are understood.

The notion of an aluminium (or other) spray would also have been dismissed by an image of the trail emerging from the engines with a small gap before it, but we don't have that.

Looking at it another way, for this to be an extraordinary event, like spraying, the mundane explanation needs to able to be examined and dismissed, why do you think it can't just be a contrail?

You mentioned the weather front, it is quite well established that sighting persistant contrails is a sign of a weather front approaching, the weather affecting the local conditions, not the trail affecting the weather. Can you say how you think a single trail might affect the weather around you?

ETA afterthought, reading further on this and reflecting on what you said, all the GE proposals I've seen where the use of "particles" (not nano-particles) is proposed are designed to make use of the natural process that results in contrail formation. IE to act as cloud condensation nuclei around which ice particles form resulting in cloud cover. The particles aren't a substitute for the normal cloud, but as a medium to trigger the natural process where naturally occurring CCN are absent, but you still require the humidity to be present.
That being the case, why couldn't your contrail have been a normal one anyway? You have no way of knowing whether the CCN were already present or not, no?
edit on 3-1-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I saw a contrail on December 30th as well -which was a Tuesday. I was going to the movies at Innaloo and looked west after we parked to see it happening in front of me at about 4:30pm. The plane was extremely high, a mere dot in the sky. You don't often notice them flying that high over Perth, mainly because you don't really notice that they are there without the contrail, but any type of contrail over Perth is rare, so the conditions and height must have been just right.

I used to see this happening quite often as kids living in Kalgoorlie (approx 600 kms east of Perth) in the 70s and early 80s when the planes from Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and overseas would still be at 40,000 feet as they flew over us on their way to Perth. It still happens a lot because they are so high.

Interestingly, UAE406 from Dubai to Melbourne usually doesn't fly over Perth but crosses over the coat at Kalbarri. I could' find any info a UAE plane crossing the coast at high altitude close to Perth. Maybe they had to change their path but the www.flightradar24.com... page says they didn't.

edit on 3-1-2015 by swinggal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: swinggal

I saw a contrail on December 30th as well -which was a Tuesday.

Glad someone else mentioned this, it's been bugging me but didn't want to 'nitpick'.

Anyway, Tuesday ~ UTC 08:30 you had QTR 904 Doha to Melbourne at 35,000' and UAE 440 Dubai to Adelaide at 36,600'.

Should have been one of those.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Anyway, Tuesday ~ UTC 08:30 you had QTR 904 Doha to Melbourne at 35,000' and UAE 440 Dubai to Adelaide at 36,600'.

Hmmm...QTR 904 crosses the coast near Carnarvon and UAE 440 still crosses the coast even higher at Exmouth which is also nowhere near Perth and the times are both in the morning. I saw the jet with the contrail at 4:30pm. I'm sure of the time because I checked my phone to see what time it was when we were parking as we were running late for the movie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join