It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Pacini - Strange Videos, Conspiracies - Killed by Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This guy is local to me, he apparently made terroristic threats to police, and ends up shot dead by police after a confrontation. No big deal, it happens, whatever is what I thought, until I came across his videos. He rambles on, but he seems very well spoken, and crazy. His eyes may appear to be dilated, maybe hes on something? He refers to a woman in his video, she is a singer from California, so I would say hes delusional.

I don't see a reason as to why Haverford Township police would be serving a warrant with local police in Upper Darby, PA. This guy does seem like a loon, and its probably nothing.

But damn, the guy was asking the police to kill him, and they killed him. I think he needed help, he certainly didn't deserve to die.

--News Link: Philly.com

edit on 31-12-2014 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
THis was very entertaining. Thank you!

THe dude is obviously nuts.........great story..

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AtcGod

Your welcome. It is interesting, because he seems like a put-together dude, educated and perhaps newly crazy according to his facebook.

Entrepreneur, management consultant, and executive search and recruitment professional lead Premier Business Advisors, Inc. (PBA) from its initial vision and start up of a domestic executive recruitment practice serving the biopharmaceutical industry to a leading internationally integrated outsourced business and professional services practice. Fully capable professional with diverse competencies, entrepreneurial principles and practices. Enable clients to increase in profits, reduction of costs, and achievement of operational excellence.
Facebook

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sicksonezer0

Wow that's the biggest load of buzzword bingo nonsense I've seen. So many words, so little meaningful content... in a nutshell - I worked for a small recruitment agency that grew and hired an "indian farm" to trawl linkedin and other employment sites to find/spam candidates. I've got my 6 sigma and I've read some books about management theory. I haven't really achieved much in my career so I'm hoping that if I use lots of big complicated sounding words I'll sound much more impressive than I actually am.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
i think if i wanted to be a 'suicide by cops' i would make some strange videos like this,

not that i'm saying he was suicidal but he does seem a few fish short of a fishpond,

interesting videos thought

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LordGoofus

lol, I agree. The company I work for crams lean 6 sigma down every ones throats, the end result of their activities are usually "we evaluated this thing and made it more efficient by reducing inefficiencies (cutting corners), every one else failed because they aren't lean six sigma"

What got me with his facebook was his appearance of being pretty damn normal. Aside from his devotion to his religion, which to some is nutty, he appeared to be very functional. He had a house, I think he had a wife and it appears he was somewhat educated. His house was foreclosed on in 2008 I believe. I know people can go off the deep end quickly, but something is unsettling about this.

I am close to someone who was involved with a group of people in that area (Clifton Heights) where that someone had similar behavior as Joe P, as a result of retaliation from said group of people.

top topics

join