It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President John F. Kennedy has been killed by the Jesuits.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Horrible jesuits. I say : kill them all !!!
( and the freemasons also
)

They are responsible of everything. Nazism, communism, Kennedy death, Vietnam War, the Cold War....etc...

The purpose of the expose' of the Twentieth Century is to prove the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, ordered by the Jesuit General and executed by Pope Paul VI, was carried out by "the American Pope", Francis Cardinal Spellman. Spellman, being the Archbishop of New York, was "the American Military Vicar" and therefore used his most obedient soldiers - certain Knights of Malta, Shriner Freemasons, Knights of Columbus and Mafia Dons - in carrying out his orders from Rome.

The single reason for the President's assassination was his interference with the purpose of the Jesuits' Fourteenth Amendment American Empire created in 1868. That purpose was to restore and maintain the worldwide Temporal (political) Power of that Jesuit Creation of 1870 - the "infallible" Pope. In resisting the Pope's Temporal Power, he threatened the monopoly of the Jesuits' Federal Reserve Bank by circulating four billion dollars in interest-free "United States Notes" only to be recalled the day after his burial.

The President also attempted to break the foremost international intelligence arm of the Vatican's Jesuits - the evil Central Intelligence Agency - "into a thousand pieces." In 1963 the CIA was manned by many of Hitler's old warriors - the Jesuit-controlled Nazi SS - turned "cold warriors". According to the great Frenchman, Edmond Paris, in his The Secret History of the Jesuits, it was the Jesuit Staempfle who wrote Hitler's Mein Kampf. It was Roman Catholic Hitler who said of the Roman Catholic Himmler having modeled the SS after the Jesuit Order,

"I can see Himmler as our Ignatius of Loyola."

v And lastly, one of the main posts of the feared SD, the Central Security Service of the SS (after which the American CIA would be modeled with the help of the repatriated Nazi General, Reinhard Gehlen), was manned by a priest - a former teacher of the evil Council of Trent at the Court of Bavaria, one of the Jesuit General's favorites, a superior officer of the SS and the uncle of Heinrich Himmler - the Jesuit Himmler!

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I dont doubt it one little bit!!!!!!! There is truth in it.

"Bank of England, jointly with the Queen of England, offering for auction or sale gold that neither one apparently really owns, but is actually a huge gold horde stolen upon the downfall of the Soviet regime and whisked away to Dutch custody at a Swiss airport for speedy transport wheresoever requested. Bank of America is owned jointly by the Vatican, the Jesuits, and the Rothschilds. Joining them in recent years as major owners have reportedly been the Japanese mafia, the Yakuza, big in the U.S. dope traffic, and owning most every bank in California."

www.skolnicksreport.com...

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
WOAOW !!!

All Seeing Eye, you and I have found a new ennemy to fight.We had the freemasons, the mafia and so on, and now, we have the jesuits.

What an evil world !

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
UP since when did you hate Freemasons? Either way, do either of you even know who the Jesuits are?

Their height of power was back in 1590s when they tried to convert the Japanese and got their butts kicked.

Hitler was not Roman Catholic, he hated Catholics and they were next after the Jews.

This article is fairly pointless, and void of research.

It is mostly "opinion" about people, and it horribly fails to actually back it up with historical fact.

UP you really hate the Nazis you should know there was nothing religious about the top.

And you should really better research out Reinhard Gehlen. He's been poorly represented by all these conspiracy nuts.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What again?

Its getting worse than kenny!
JFK is killed by a different group every week...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well everyone knows JFK was really killed by Chewbaca and the man shot on the street was really a double, because how can the government explain to the people that a walking rug ripped the president's arms off, and more over, that the government was powerless to prevent it.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
TheWanderer, where & when did I write I was hating the freemasons ? WHERE & WHEN ?

I think Netchicken is the only one who has read under the lines.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
We had the freemasons, the mafia and so on, and now, we have the jesuits.

There, second post, unless it was sarcasm, like my above post

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWanderer
We had the freemasons, the mafia and so on, and now, we have the jesuits.

You forgot the "
". Of course it was sarcasm...Anyway, we know all who killed JFK. The greys !!!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
No way man, it was CHEWBACA and there's no denying it.

He...that murderous giant rug, came down through the window late night, challenged JFK to a game of (whatever it was called), and JFK told him "have at you."

They played and of course JFK was struck with beginner's luck, and won 7 times in a row!

USING THE SAME 4 MOVES EACH TIME!

So finally, the guards burst in after hearing loud growlings and saw JFK getting his arms ripped out of his sockets.

Then Chewbaca bit into the arms like turkey legs and then he started flapping his arms like he was crazy, and flew off through the ceiling.

I swear to you man...by my own eyes, that is how JFK was killed.

I was one of those gaurds! *Gasp*

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Jesuits have been an integral part (compartment) of the Illuministic NWO plans.

try "Rulers of Evil" by Tupper Saussy for starters www.rulersofevil.com... for a history of the Jesuits.

Also try www.biblebelievers.org.au... At the bottom of the page is the Jesuit involvment in the Kennedy assasination.

And last but not least, "Vatican Assasins" lays the Kennedy assasination all out www.vaticanassassins.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The others links, I know them. But the "Rulers of Evil" link, I didn't know it and I found it pretty interesting.

Xiomicron, are you living in Wisconsin ?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Both the tupper and the ROE are tough to pull up in a search... stumbled across it on a link at another board, the free read for ROE is definately worth the time for it's indepth history of one slimey arm of the great octopussy ;-]

Wisconsin? did something just fly over my head? it didn't leave a chemtrail... CT actually

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
John F. Kennedy saw the light and so he spoke the truth. He was probably one of the best presidents ever, though I was not alive while he was president.

This most likely scared the satanists because they try to do everything in their power to prevent people from seeing the light.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So, the only catholic president was killed by the world's largest catholic order???

I know you guys like to bash the Catholic Church a lot, but that one's just too funny to even think about. i mean, really... they're not going to kill the only guy they've ever had in the oval office.

It was probably some WASPy masons in the CIA who couldn't stand having a catholic around...

top topics

join