It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOLASOLIS: UnConventional Sighting in Central Italy - WHAT IS IT? UCS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here it is...four CUs of the object, the white circles in the first two are mine, I have enlarged the pics without applying any filters. The last two images I have only enlarged them.

Let me know what you think
Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS
I disagree, there is no limit to human ingenuity. Nothing we see is impossible to be made by humans alone. Necessity is the mother of invention, war is the mother of necessity...

If you study the development of the V2 Rocket as a perfect example, or the development of the Panzer tanks to the Mark IV and the Tiger, you'll understand the long process of failure and learning and improving.

There has never been any evidence supplied whatsoever that the nazis were influenced by otherworldly forces. In fact Hitler himself wasnt so fond of it, it was Himmler who was deeply entrenched in "Aryan Horoscopes" and all sorts of occult means.

Besides all this, electromagnetism is not technology, it is science.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You may be right at least with regards with some inventions. After all, stating that most of our invention came out of a combination of intuition, accident, and luck is a common way to see things even among scientists.
However looking at the advancement man made in a less than a century compared to the historical evolution path up until then, I can't help to wonder whether we are really capable of doing everything by ourselves.

Logically speaking, nations copy other nations in their scientific and technological progress, there is always one starting, others taking from it and develop and improve that model. So why not taking as a possibility that this may happen also between one world and another? This is of course if you consider the possibility that we are not the only civilized planet in the Universe.

I personally believe in the mankind being able to obtain great scientific accomplishment, but again reading from the ancient myths ("discovery" of the fire, allegedly given to the man by the gods) and looking at our recent history (Tesla's "discoveries" which he stated were inspired by radio conversations with E.T. intelligences, or Carl Sagan's theories to name a few) I must remain open to the fact that NOT ALL that we have came from the sole "intuition" or "accident" or "luck"

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Can you give a little more info? Like approx. how far away do you think the object was? Are you still in the same location? Have you seen it since 2008? Did the object change direction at all, up, down, sideways, forward, backward? Nice pics, at least you were able to get some.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

you mean like sprites en.wikipedia.org...(lightning)

rotating effect and separate spheres... I guess more details from witness would be good here
was it in motion? how long it last?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Every invention and discovery builds upon the last, so of course it will develop exponentially. Just like the more times you practice baking pies, the faster you'll get at it and the more refined it will taste. Compare your first pie to one 10 years later!

Aliens might exist, but they are completely unnecessary to our history. And Tesla nowhere wrote that he was inspired by ets!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Since I agree with you on the first part I will not comment.

On Tesla, he said it repeatedly and that's why he was ostracized by his Academia colleagues toward the end of his life.
If you look for his diaries (some of them are available online) you will find plenty of accounts. He not only claimed he was inspired by Alien intelligence during his studies, he FAVORED this contact through his radio signals studies.
Incidentally ATS host one thread talking about this topic, you may want to take a look. The title of the thread is NIKOLA TESLA CLAIMED ALIEN CONTACT and the user who authored it quoted FROM the scientist directly:
==================================
posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link quote reply
Quoting Tesla:

"My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists."

While experimenting on his electrical apparatus Tesla reported the following:

"I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind. I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. My first observations positively terrified me as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.“ "The changes I noted were taking place periodically and with such a clear suggestion of number and order that they were not traceable to any cause known to me. I was familiar, of course, with such electrical disturbances as are produced by the sun, Aurora Borealis, and earth currents, and I was as sure as I could be of any fact that these variations were due to none of these causes.“ "The nature of my experiments precluded the possibility of the changes being produced by atmospheric disturbances, as has been rashly asserted by some. It was sometime afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control. "Although I could not at the time decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another. A purpose was behind these electrical signals."
*end quote*

Marconi, Sagan, Maiorana and many others made similar testimonies.
We are talking about one of the greatest, if not the greatest scientist of our modern time. As you may well know, without Tesla we would probably still playing with the Dynamo ^_^
Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveTheTrees

Hi,

Yes the object was spinning around its core, I could see it by plain observation. The separation was not visible to the naked eye, but only when I looked at the pics I took.
The sighting repeated for about 20 days always between 23:00hr and 00:15hr at night, "spinning" westward and then curving toward NW and disappearing.

About Sprites it doesn't sound likely to me unless they can appear to such a great distance and altitude from the ground. Of course I couldn't determine the two data but it must have been several miles up in the sky.

My first guess was of an object. After I was its pattern variations I thought of an electro-magnetic effect or disturbance...but caused by what?

On those days the only visible planets (to the naked eye) were Moon and Jupiter, but at that time both were on the opposite side of the sky at that latitude (42.33N, 12.25E), and again what celestial body could be captured by a NIKON COOLPIX L10? It must have been within the first strata of the atmosphere, that's the only thing I can be certain of.

Sky was clear, no lights from the ground for that town (Amelia) is a small village surrounded by mountains. On the other hand, Umbria region has had various accounts of unidentified objects over the years.
There is a military installation in Viterbo about 60 miles SouthWest, and straight to the West there is Lake of Bolsena, which has its legend and sightings of UFOs.

I have been trying not to pollute my objectivity by searching for UFOs areas around, but the two data about the military base and Bolsena are facts.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.
Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have a ton of Tesla pdfs, and not one mentions aliens. When he discovered cosmic radio waves he said he received extraterrestrial (meaning from outside earth, not meaning aliens) waves, which hadnt been discovered yet and thus his fellow scientists were skeptical.

He said

might be due to an intelligent control

and even then he could be referring to god, or aliens, or cosmic consciousness of sorts. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Anyway, Tesla supposedly had flashbacks and such too leading some psychologists to believe he had some sort of neurosis, and that alone would explain his "visions" in designs,

Me personally, I used to design things in my mind, even when dreaming. Particularly when I was little I would build things in lego with my mind while dreaming, wake up and build them! People are so quick to attribute inspiration to aliens, and its demeaning to the human race... we are fully capable!!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Hi,

I can't determine the distance or the altitude because there were no point of references to compare with. I have spoken with another witness of the object who told me that few nights before two planes passed under the object and they looked smaller. I don't know what that could possibly mean but as I said in response to another user, how far can a NIKON COOLPIX L10 go in capturing an object in the sky?

I am no professional photographer and I hope some of you guys come out and give me your opinion about it, but my guess is that the object must have been within the first layers of our atmosphere (from the ground up) or I wouldn't have been able to catch it on camera.

The object made a curve from West to North-West and disapperead as if moving toward the outer space, or perpendicularly even though I know this is not the proper description.

I haven't seen it again, even though I stay in that area couple of time a year.

Thanks for your interest!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Ridhya,

Tesla's claims may be interpreted in a conservative or "alternative" way, I give you that. He is not the only person who decided to speak in a symbolical way when it came to approach such non-academic topics...after all he needed support from the Academia in order to accomplish his studies.
However I never meant to diminish human achievements, the same way as Edison was not an idiot when Tesla showed him how to "turn" the switch; the same way as Americans and Russians were not dumber than Germans when they brought their technology (and their scientists) back home; the same way as the Greek were not less intelligent than the Egyptians or the Egyptians lower than the Sumerians...and yet all these people and civilizations "were inspired" by their neighbors. As this happens on Earth, logic should allow that this MAY happen between this world and another which is not more intelligent, simply is more advanced.

Again, this doesn't mean we humans are to be despised, for in every exchange both parties of the equation benefit somehow...I am just saying that I tend to believe some of our accomplishments were done FASTER when inspired by other than accident and intuition.

On the other hand, if we would raise so much interest upon beings from a different world or dimension, this should only go to the human race's praise, it means we have something they don't have

Thanks for sharing your view!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well you're absolutely right, interpretation depends on personal bias, and thats why its good to be vague. Please everybody

In ancient times everybody copied everybody, empires werent ashamed to adopt the best ideas from their enemies. Like the Egyptians copying the chariot or the Hebrews copying the khopesh.

While its possible we back engineered some alien technology, its so highly unlikely we could even do that... I mean when you look at how much difficulty we had in back-engineering HUMAN technology, I dont think we could even comprehend the difficulty in something we have no background to or possible way to translate instructions for...

Regardless, electromagnetism is science, not technology, so nothing even needed to be created, just understood!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Yes, it would be almost impossible to understand Alien Technology if so advanced and coming from a planet different than ours.
My thought-provoking idea is "what if" Alien intelligence AIDED humans in understanding and implementing SOME of their technology? Sorry to bring up Nazi again but do you think without bringing Nazi Scientists into the US the Americans would have figure out German technology that fast? I don't think so.

In the case of my pictures though (just not to digress too long
) if we assume the chroma-effects and the movements are the result of an EM field rathen than of Physical object, we would have to dig into science rather than technology as you pointed out.

I don't have enough notions in electromagnetism to dare a Hypothesis, and I would like to know if globular phenomena similar to the Hessdalen Lights can occur so far above the ground as the object I observed seemd to have been. Even so, I don't recall to have ever seen COLORED Hessdalen Lights.

What could have caused the EM disturbance? The sky was clear, pitch black as I could see from my veiwpoint. The moon was South and I remember this object (or effect) stood out against the sky with its spinning pattern...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join