It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOLASOLIS: UnConventional Sighting in Central Italy - WHAT IS IT? UCS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post into this website and I would like to share an odd sighting I have witnessed in 2008 in Central Italy.
The phenomena occurred for about 20 nights between 23:00hr and 00:15hr between July and August.
I had a NIKON COOLPIX L10 compact camera and took several pictures of the object, which was apparently hovering over the mountains surrounding the town of Amelia (Terni).
The object caught my attention because of his spinning-around-its-core movement, that caused a particular chromatic effect.
I also took three videos but unfortunately none of them came out right.
While transfering the pictures from my camera into my laptop, however, I saw that the object separated into different parts and performed in various patterns (circular, oscillatory, and one pattern which I have called "Lambda effect").

A study on the day I took most of the pictures (August 12-13, 2008) showed that in the direction the object was (W, NW) on that night no planets were there (Jupiter and the Moon were in the opposite direction), although I still think it's unlikely I could ever capture a celestial body with a compact camera.

I have chosen some of the original pictures among those that were more clear, and would like to know your opinion on what this object could actually be.
Feel free to ask me anything you may need and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you!

edit on 12/27/2014 by WilliamWAS because: I hit the enter button by mistake before completing the thread. Sorry about that.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ughh. You got me curious and I open it to a blank OP. I hope I find out what it is now.

Don't hit enter to scroll down to the content box.

edit on 27-12-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Ughh. You got me curious and I open it to a blank OP. I hope I find out what it is now.

Your'e lucky to get a thread that is still open, and there's none more open than this one...where's MOLASOLIS?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: rickymouse

Your'e lucky to get a thread that is still open, and there's none more open than this one...where's MOLASOLIS?

Must have something to do with this. occupyilluminati.com...

I can only guess. Looks like there was an ATS link on that page that got 404ed
edit on 27-12-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry guys,

that's exactly what I did...hit enter by mistake! I am trying to upload the pics then I will complete my editing.
Sorry again!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok I think I finally figured that out (I hope).
Here is MOLASOLIS, thank you ATS staff for the patience of keeping this thread open.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You got two flags without even typing a thing. How about that? The pics look interesting. Got any closeups?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The first picture, is that the UFO separated or is it the shadows/night hiding portions of one continuous object? If you can post the two drawings that might help, along with some other pics.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hi!
Not sure if flags are good things or bad things yet...as I said I am new to this forum and it's not the easiest one to grasp

If you save the picture you should be able to highlight it and see the "object" in a larger scale. If you cannot, I will post the CUs. As a start, I wanted to post the original picture as it was taken without any changes.
Thanks for your comment

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky,

Yes that was and it was still mine, but I didn't follow the rules of the forum correctly so my thread was removed. Then I came back under my new nick and posted again. Hope this time I will not make any mistakes!
By the way thanks to ATS staff for guiding me through some of your rules!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

What my naked eyes saw was just a spherical object spinning around its axis or core, and generating different color glows. When I looke at the pictures, I noticed that the various colors separated into modular patterns, but of course I can't be sure whether the separation is due to the high velocity of the spinning or if the "object" physically divided into more physical spheres.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamWAS

Definitely an odd image(s) here. It reminds Me of the "Worms' reported by some astronauts when they saw them wriggling in our atmosphere. Video to boot!
But those were whitish clear, if I remember right.
Cool sighting of whatever it is!!! Interesting to say the least!!!
Syx.
edit on 28-12-2014 by SyxPak because: Fixing Typos.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Flags are good. So are stars. If someone says S&F it means stars and flags. It's like applause. To the topic: I don't have a good photo editing program. I won't be able to do that.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Electromagnetically powered secret air force project? NSA UAV spying on Angela Merkel on vacation?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

SyxPak,

Thank you for your comment. What I am still trying to determine is whether the "separation" was only an effect of the spinning or if the object divided itself while I was watching, but distance and speed made it impossible to catch.

I will post more pictures next week, some of the patterns it made were really something, like the "Lambda" it seemed to have created.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Gotcha, thanks!
I will post close ups of the images I have put here, and some more photos as well.
I have posted these pics to an Italian Forum as well, and 99.9% of the comments were: "it's scintillation coming from a star or planet"!!!!!!!!

Now I don't want to judge this forum or that forum but the first comments I am receiving here at least have a more open-minded approach, trying to understand what it could be...not to mention the fact that the pics were taken with a COMPACT CAMERA...I wish I could catch Sirius or Jupiter with a Nikon Coolpix L10

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You know, I actually thought that electromagnetism could have a part in what I have observed.
If those light bulbs were not a physical object but a particular electromagnetic field formed above those mountains and generated the patterns? Still, the light particles had to be produced somewhere.

Not sure if A.Merkel was on vacation in Italy, she seems a little too uptight for the Mediterranean...Russia would be her first choice I'd suppose

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The problem with things like this is that we do not know what scientific organizations in countries of the world are working on. They would be classified and the information would not be let out for us to see. In fact, they would remain silent or discount sightings of these top secret tests and crafts.

Then again, some advanced society of scientists could exist somewhere that are sheltered from our view and they could have created these craft. Our government here in America would know about them at super high levels and it would be classified. I would guess it would be some of the Scientists from Hitlers collection that disappeared. I suppose they do recruit new ones.

If their technology is really advanced, they could distort detection by creating a sort of magnetic cloaking bubble, that would have been one of their first projects.

This wouldn't have to be alien technology. The people could also be from a much earlier breakoff from civilization and the seperation might be much older. They could have had cloaking technology for a thousand years.

Now that I have opened up a can of worms it is important to say that this is just a possibility, one that is possible though. It doesn't have to be beings from another planet, but technically they are aliens if they do not have citizenship here in America and visit here.
edit on 28-12-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Find the book Aliens From The Pentagon by WIlliam Lyne, a disciple of Nikola Tesla. He believed flying saucer type things were secret air force projects flying by electromagnetic "repulsines", and he goes into ridiculous detail about it. He discovered a compass with a swastika on it in a dump near an air force base.

He believed the US got it from the Nazis, and there was speculation they developed it with help from Tesla. Regardless of what the truth is of that, the SS were certainly doing testing of experimental means of propulsion, including magnetic fields, and the US certainly did raid Tesla's safety deposit box after he died.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Ridhya,

Yes I know a little bit about that investigation and I agree with the theory for the most part.
That Nazi were developing "flying saucer" has been demonstrated by photos and videos, although of course their REAL achievements have not been disclosed. When the Russians and the Allies entered Berlin they knew a lot about what the Nazi science had accomplished and were ready to shop.

Now what has never been clarified is where the Nazi took their knowledge from...beside the two expeditions to the Arctic and the Gobi desert looking for "entrances", and beside the alleged connection between Hitler and obscure forces from different planes or reality, a clear account of the Nazi being in contact with E.T. intelligences have not been drawn (as far as I know). Whatever the case, we have a post WWII scenario where huge leap in technology advancement came a great deal from Germany.

I am more prone to believe into Terrestrial Secret Technology rather then Aliens toying with their craft all over the world.
On the other hand, we cannot dismiss the fact that there are advancement we couldn't possibly have made alone, so at one point in time, an encounter with other intelligences must have happened.
Thanks for your comment!

P.S.: I am going to post CUs of my observation in a minute.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join