It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels...Angels...Angels!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hope that someday you do see an Angel...one that is from Heaven. I personally wish that everyone...would see an Angel!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I really appreciate your response. I don't know what to think at times. To me...everyone matters...and everyone is unique and special...just like all the snowflakes that kiss the earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog

Maybe Raquel hangs around you...from time to time. Yes..I did ask and I got the name Raphael.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night Star...I have no doubt that Angels are around you a lot. Pray and ask to see one...have a lot of faith that you will.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you for your recommendations; those 2 authors I had not heard of until you told me.

Check your U2U.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't know who you exactly saw...but I believe you did see a being from another dimension. When you saw this being was there a lot of white light surrounding this being?

I believe there was a soft light emanating from him. If it were only the light from the TV reflecting on him, I think he would have been more in the darkness, but I saw his features quite clearly. But I wouldn't say there was a LOT of white light.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join