It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels...Angels...Angels!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey everyone! Some of you may remember that in various past threads I have mentioned a time or two that I have seen Angels.

I still do see them. Every day for quite a while they appear in my apartment; and they will allow me to see parts of them for a few seconds at a time. Long white robes...vast white wing span...they stand very quietly and just stare and watch and wait.

I know many will not believe this is really happening to me; but it really is.

My question is to those who do believe and have experience in such things...why are they appearing to me so much?

I just wonder if all of us are being watched like this daily.

I hope to hear from many of you on this.

Thank you ahead of time.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

1 John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I believe in Angels. And I believe we are all watched and surrounded by them daily, and you can call on them for help if you need it. I think Angels are just waiting for humans,to wake up...... BUT most humans have tuned them out , and therefore, they do not believe , see ,or hear them. .....Why are they appearing to you ,OP ? I don't know....if I were you, I'd ask them, talk out loud in your home and see if your given a sign or an answer. Maybe they're trying to tell you something, or maybe they know you have the ability to see....so they are coming to you. ....either way it's pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RedmoonMWC

These beings are Angels from Heaven...that much I know; thank you for your concern.

edit on 2014-12-22T20:12:58-06:00pmMondaypm22201412America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: edit

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

What I do is to pray specifically for different people and circumstances; I know they are here listening so I figure they will messenger my prayers to Heaven.

I did ask...and the answer I got was..."To help."

edit on 2014-12-22T20:16:08-06:00pmMondaypm22201412America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: correct spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

My question is to those who do believe and have experience in such things...why are they appearing to me so much?

Keep in mind they often appear in ways you will understand. For example, the winged angel we see in pop culture didn't exist in Christian theology until rather recently (but it existed in other pantheons for millennia). This means you'll get a lot of people discounting your stories because their visions don't match yours. Sort of like afterlife (near death) experiences and how they don't all match up.

Then, of course, you'll also get the people who are religiously dogmatic but are not versed in these things first-hand and they'll have all sorts of "warnings" for you because they assume everything they don't understand is "from the debbil".

Truth is that we are surrounded by the flora and fauna of the other sides all the time. The fact you are being watched by sentient ones so often is rather unusual since you didn't summon them. Honestly, I would continue to communicate with them as much as possible to better discern their intent and what their interest is in you.

You seem to be borderline religious so I understand if you don't like these suggestions but keep them in mind: Tarot, pendulum, scrying, etc. These are all methods you can implement while they are present to better facilitate communication if they are having difficulty or reluctance speaking directly to you. If that's not comfortable for you, keep asking them to help you understand in your dreams. You'll easily be able to differentiate those dreams from your normal ones if they choose to go that route.

I can't wait for you to update us. Not to sound dorky or anything but you sound pretty special. I'm thinking there are some plans for you.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Hey Caladonea,

All Angels have names, maybe you can inquire?

Though I've never seen him I feel an affinity to Raguel.

Raguel

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
All I see is moths and fruit flies here.

I know someone named angel, she's no angel.

I believe there are some beings they refer to as Angels, but I have not knowingly seen any yet.
edit on 22-12-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I love angels and wish I could see one!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Me too! I believe, but cannot see them-
-maybe 1 day!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Me too! I believe, but cannot see them-
-maybe 1 day!

I'll say maybe one day too, but I'll probably have to pass away from this earth first. LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hey everyone! Some of you may remember that in various past threads I have mentioned a time or two that I have seen Angels.

I still do see them. Every day for quite a while they appear in my apartment; and they will allow me to see parts of them for a few seconds at a time. Long white robes...vast white wing span...they stand very quietly and just stare and watch and wait.

I know many will not believe this is really happening to me; but it really is.

I hope to hear from many of you on this.

Thank you ahead of time.

Hi,

It appears you have been given the gift of discernment which can come in many ways - one way is the see within the spiritual world and if this is the case then you should also be able to see negative spirits including the fallen angels. If you have this gift you will also be able to communicate with them. First and foremost be warned - but for your protection you should always ask them for their names. I would also suggest you learn the names of angels on both sides. Be careful how you approach them, show respect for both sides and ask why they are there.

Angels are very zealous and do not care about your emotions. Normally they come to do a single task and leave. They are hanging around for a reason and you best find out why.

Either you are very spiritual or someone you know is who has been calling out your name for your protection and blessings.

However be careful .... do not worship these beings and do not insult them - some will kill you right there on the spot.

I would not waste this gift. Get involved with deliverance ministry or the local church - it not you could loose this gift.

On the other hand..... you could be delirious......no offense.
edit on 23-12-2014 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You seem to be borderline religious so I understand if you don't like these suggestions but keep them in mind: Tarot, pendulum, scrying, etc. These are all methods you can implement while they are present to better facilitate communication if they are having difficulty or reluctance speaking directly to you. If that's not comfortable for you, keep asking them to help you understand in your dreams. You'll easily be able to differentiate those dreams from your normal ones if they choose to go that route.
a reply to: Cuervo

I would not practice this type of occult ritual in front of any angel. If the angel is from heaven - you will be punished immediately and might even loose your life. Angels in heaven are zealous in worshiping God and his laws. Angels from heaven will not tolerate sin in their presence.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I did ask for a name and one of them said "Raphael".

I don't worship them...I just figure they are messengers of God...and they arrive every now and then to look in on me and report back to Heaven...this is what I have been thinking.

Yes...I could be delirious...but I am not.

For whatever reasons...I am allowed to see into the spirit world...and I also know what beings from the dark side look like too.

How do you know so much about Angels? Where did you learn all you've told me?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Okay, I saw something once. I don't know what it was. I was sleeping when I woke up at some point in the night. I do this quite often. I always used to keep the TV on with the sound turned all the way down. So I woke up this particular night, looked over at the clock to see the time, then I watched the TV screen for a few minutes. I felt totally awake at this point. I saw something in my peripheral vision to my left. I looked in that direction and saw a man. He was either hovering above the ground or he was very, very tall, because his head was very near the ceiling. He looked a little "Jesus - like", with long hair just past his shoulders (but it was light in color), and a neatly trimmed beard (also light in color). He was wearing a long white robe - no wings that I could see. He was perfectly still and staring at the opposite wall.

I remember that my reaction to this was very strange. I was totally calm and only mildly curious. It never occurred to me to say anything to him or to sit up or reach out to touch him. I just watched him for 5 minutes or so. He never moved, never blinked - was perfectly still. I wondered if he was a hologram or a statue of some kind.

After about 5 minutes, I began to get very sleepy. I remember thinking that if he didn't do anything for the next minute, that I was going back to sleep. He did nothing, so I turned my head over to the right and immediately went to sleep!

The next morning when I awoke, it took me a couple of minutes to remember it. It totally freaked me out! I had a hard time sleeping for several weeks after that, thinking that I would see him again. I never did.

My husband says that I was just having a waking dream. I've never had any experience like that before or since.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

I did ask for a name and one of them said "Raphael".

I don't worship them...I just figure they are messengers of God...and they arrive every now and then to look in on me and report back to Heaven...this is what I have been thinking.

Yes...I could be delirious...but I am not.

For whatever reasons...I am allowed to see into the spirit world...and I also know what beings from the dark side look like too.

How do you know so much about Angels? Where did you learn all you've told me?

I am a demonlogist; one who has studied both sides of the spiritual world and have communicated with both sides. This does not make me special in anyway - it is just me and what I do. I help those who have spiritual needs or people who are under spiritual attack. When you do this type of work you find yourself in contact with either hell or heaven- most of the time it is both sides.

Edit Later: Raphael is an angel who specializes in the medical field. Are you disabled or have some type of incurable disease? Have you been fasting? Do you pray? How often?

You need to search out someone nearby who can guide you with this gift. You need training. What a shame you are not nearby.

It is also possible you have the gift to heal the sick. This requires you putting your hands on the sick person where the infirmity is and commanding a healing to occur. But this takes faith. Supernatural faith.
edit on 23-12-2014 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Caladonia, have you read any of Steven Brooks or Kevin Basconi's books about Angels?

I recommend them, check your U2U's...

Books by Kevin Basconi

Working With Angels: Flowing With God in the Supernatural by Steven Brooks

edit on 23-12-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Steven Brooks can help! A true man of God and healer. If you are on the east coast of U.S. I would highly recommend you contact him and set up a meeting.

He can guide you.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Edit Later: Raphael is an angel who specializes in the medical field. Are you disabled or have some type of incurable disease? Have you been fasting? Do you pray? How often?

I didn't know there was an Angel that specializes in the medical field; yes I am disabled; recently I have not been fasting but every now and then I do fast. Yes I do pray...daily. I have a lot of faith in the power of Heaven; when I pray I know I am being listened to and considered. I am a person that daily seeks out goodness.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't know who you exactly saw...but I believe you did see a being from another dimension. When you saw this being was there a lot of white light surrounding this being?

edit on 2014-12-23T20:39:01-06:00pmTuesdaypm23201412America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: correct spelling

<<   2 >>

join