It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the coming financial apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Are the windows of the Chicago Federal Reserve on LaSalle street newly bricked up??? Not seen on google maps street view...and mentioned by karen hudes/ben fulford.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They don't want us to be able to see it is empty.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

NYPD declaring war on citizens & the US constitution. The end game is revealed.
Bankers hold the cards as long as they control the money system.

See you at the Hunger games in 2017.

Make sure to keep a close eye on those so-called elections. If NYPD can declare open warfare on lawful citizens, what makes you think they can't suspend elections and just take over?
edit on 22-12-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Make sure to keep a close eye on those so-called elections. If NYPD can declare open warfare on lawful citizens, what makes you think they can't suspend elections and just take over?

So do those lawful citizens include the coward who just shot his wife in Baltimore, assassinated the two LEOs in Brooklyn and had a previous arrest record?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The 'coming financial apocalypse' has been coming for the past four years, according to Gerald Celente and his ilk (the other doom and gloom economists cryin wolf for the past few years). It will happen eventually more likely in years as opposed to months. Enjoy life now, carpus diem, etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
I was hoping someone in Chicago would respond maybe with a pic of the current front view of the Fed on Lasalle...nothing like empirical confirmation...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The prophecies of Jonathan Cahn on the financial collapse seems to agree. You can also search youtube for the Harbinger. Also Mark Blitz has a lot to say that agrees with Cahn. www.youtube.com...

This thread has a lot of info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems like the "bible prophets" are predicting it before Sept 13, 2015. It has to do with the Shemitah, years of 7's, and the biblical feasts.
This is very interesting information, so if you havent had a chance to watch these "prophets", its worth a few minutes of time.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I didnt really mean for my last post to go to Unbreakable, sorry!!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57

I was hoping someone in Chicago would respond maybe with a pic of the current front view of the Fed on Lasalle...nothing like empirical confirmation...

Well, the source has a copy of a Tweet and shows some pix with boarded up windows, but who's to say it's the Chicago Fed? No verification.

"CHICAGO FEDERAL RESERVE BRICKS UP ITS WINDOWS"
theunhivedmind.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Are the windows of the Chicago Federal Reserve on LaSalle street newly bricked up??? Not seen on google maps street view...and mentioned by karen hudes/ben fulford.

so the windows of a building are bricked up, and the only reason you can come up with, is a financial collapse?...those dots are simply too far apart to connect.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That's ok. Interesting info. I've read that before re: the Shemitah, blood moons next year, etc. I'm just gun-shy of the never ending "prophecies" which never come to fruition. I guess I'll be surprised if it actually happens but I'm prepped nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

me too. Be prepared regardless.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

me too. Be prepared regardless.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
NYPD declaring war on citizens & the US constitution

News to me, I walked by a few officers earlier and didn't notice any hostility.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

so the windows of a building are bricked up, and the only reason you can come up with, is a financial collapse?...those dots are simply too far apart to connect.

Well if true, it's just one more small sign in a larger series of signs. A good indicator of any economic collapse is history. Historically speaking we are experiencing the same signs as before the 1929 crash. This will be worse I fear, as many in that decade were more prepared for such and much less dependent upon the government and technology.

One alarming sign obviously was the treasury department issuing survival kits which could just be good emergency planning I suppose.

However a very good indicator that things are not as well as they could be is the Baltic Dry Index: BDIY:IND

The BDI of course is the cost of shipping raw materials world wide via four different classes of ships:

Capemax (100,000+ dead weight tons of cargo),
Panamax (60,000-80,000 dead weight tons of cargo),
Handymax (45,000-59,000 dead weight tons of cargo), and
Handysize (15,000-35,000 dead weight tons of cargo).

The last two categories of ships compose approximately 70% of the world's shipping fleet.

Since the demand for raw materials such as coal, iron, commodities on the world market is going down because of worldwide economic contraction -- the price of shipping, which is what the BDI actually measures, drops.

Moreover, commodity based currencies such as AUD, CAN, and NZD will also drop since there is a correspondingly lower demand for such currencies -- and indeed, these are also not doing well against other monetary assets even as the FOREX is manipulated by the central banks.

Since manufacturers are not demanding raw materials, the currency indexes are dropping as shipping prices are dropping, and the prospective demand for future finished goods is also dropping.

This kind of "supply and demand" index, such as the BDI, is very difficult to manipulate unlike stocks which are "going up" ...!

-Reasearch Institute 2
Comments section of this video:

In short the BDIY reflects the cost of shipping raw goods for manufacturing, demand goes down, shipping prices goes down. It has a YTD return of -63% and a daily loss of at least 1.5%.

This is a wonderful indicator as it's difficult, if not impossible to manipulate.

Other good indicators are mortgage application loans and existing home sales which have dropped more than projected figures according to Bloomberg.

There are many other indicators a crash is in effect already and the stock markets rallying are historically the last indicator that a crash will ensue shortly thereafter. They will rise as corporations and other interested parties attempt to prop up the numbers, much the same as the 2008 crash-which rose to an all time high before they came crashing down.

The current fiat system of paper money, fractional reserve banking and deficit spending is unsustainable and will come tumbling down like every other before it.

The people of 1929 probably would have been better off had they the same warning signs as us...perhaps 12 million people needn't have perished from hunger had they considered that something like this could happen. The signs are there, one simply has to open their eyes and look around.
edit on 22-12-2014 by phoenix9884 because: double quote

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Looks like Detroit's branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

edit on 22-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

"...One alarming sign obviously was the treasury department issuing survival kits..."

the recent Treasury Department actions are getting a new concern from myself....

it is a fact that the fully expected Social Security automatic deposits for the January 2015 month
were not sent to the retirees accounts prior to January 3rd as was the normal routine

NO, IF we are to even get a direct deposit of Social Security this month it will be LATE... because the next available business day will be on 5 January 2015

in the past 17 years I have received my direct deposits AHEAD-OF-TIME if the 3rd of the month was on a weekend or holiday.... so I would get a direct deposit perhaps on the last day of the preceding month (in this case 31 Dec, Wed. would have been the early date of receiving the January social security monies)

I have to wonder.... will this Thursday (1 Jan 2015) be the announcement of the dreaded, yet anticipated 'Bank Holiday' which will freeze all the bank accounts so a forced 10% seizure of the citizens money can be used to BAIL_IN the banks,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ?

edit on st31142012990401312015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

in most places Friday will include a 3-4 day holiday weekend and most business will be shut down including banks/credit unions

edit on st31142013137001562015 by St Udio because: cleaned up sloppy dates & wording

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Look at your own link, this video:

The corner of the building in this picture:

theunhivedmind.com...

Matches the one in the video exactly.

So if the building in the video is the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago I think we have a match.

I googled for additional images and this seems to confirm it.

images.chicagotraveler.com...

The plaques on the wall seem to be missing though, otherwise it seems to be a match.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The collapse will happen when the feds raise the interest rates. Dates are useless, u look for the signs.

The citizen vs. police is just a Hunger Game plan for Americans wipe each other out, then enter the UN troops for Humanity aid and mop up the rest of the weak remaining resistance. By then the constitution will be suspended and marshall law declare. In the mist is a communist revolution and all opposition will be executed, no constitution to protect them.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

the whisper word is the Fed will not increase rates in 2015 nor for most of 2016

there is too many Trillions of QE1-through-4 stealth created derivatives to set-aside money for...

there will be a few more national treasuries to be plundered by the USA powerful leverage procedures

there are 'bail-ins' to perform, so the open books of the banks will show liquidity (when insolvency rules on the legal 2nd set of books)

African resources seem the likely focus/target with frontier EU states are already being set-up for the sting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join