It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilson grand jury is a liar and convicted felon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wilson grand jury is a liar and convicted felon

“So you are posting racist things online and you are telling us, you know, and you are telling us, you know, your account and then there are videos that doesn’t show your car,” the special agent said. “And then there is a map that shows you couldn’t (have) left the way you left from… But, obviously, we find out what people’s motivations are when you say you posted things online that are racist and you come in here and tell us an account that supports Darren Wilson… You raised money for Darren Wilson.”

The Smoking Gun reported that McElroy’s YouTube and Twitter pages were also littered with racist commentary, referring to black people as “thugs,” “monkeys,” and “apes,” and she has posted content questioning the birthplace of President Barack Obama.

Of course this won't mean nothing to you supporters of Wilson. Thought this would be interesting, since you brought up other witness's backgrounds.

So since you all cried about how some of the witness's accounts should be discounted, due to the type of people they are...does this count?

Of course not.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Yep that lady is a liar and a complete nutcase.

That doesn't change the testimony of dozens of other witnesses, especially the ones who started the hole "hands up don't shoot" myth but later admitted it was all a lie or that thugs showed up in the neighborhood later to intimidate people into not telling the truth I believe the quote was that if they were to tell the actual truth that "y'all be snitchin'".

But yes, this particular juror also lied and her story should be dismissed.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
LOL

This story is rich indeed.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's truly amazing how a woman who has been diagnosed with a mental illness and has been convicted of a non-violent offense is having this brought up in an article, while these same people argued that the record of Michael Brown was irrelevant to the case.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

ok, so i read the source material. and i see your OP title.

i'm confused. who or what is a liar and convicted felon?

the grand jury or the woman in the article??

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So,the Grand Jury is a liar and a felon?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

And plenty said that his past shows what he would do in the future.
So either it doesn't matter for both or it matters for both.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Actually it was from the source name...someone on their side forgot to edit..but since you can't see the obvious mistake it is Juror.
edit on 16-12-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

Read above for your answer. For everyone else you can't seem to understand it is meant to read

Wilson grand Juror is a liar and convicted felon

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
It's truly amazing how a woman who has been diagnosed with a mental illness and has been convicted of a non-violent offense is having this brought up in an article, while these same people argued that the record of Michael Brown was irrelevant to the case.

Well Micheal Brown past and record is irrelevant, since the officer knew nothing of it at the moment.

This person is relevant since she was part of the process that allowed Wilson to go free. her racist rants about African Americans should never been allowed to be on the jury..since she was Biased from beginning. Also her past is relevant since it shows the special agent was buying into the fact she witnesses said shooting.

That makes the prosecutions grand jury a joke, if they allowed known liars to act as witnesses to something that agents didn't even believe she was part of and was fabricating her statements.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The title makes it sounds as though it is about the grand jury when it is about witness testimony.

As we all know, history may or may not have an impact on the current. Face it, the cop wasn't going to be put on trial.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Not true at all. Of the witnesses that testified at the grand jury 16 testified they saw his hands up, 2 said no. This is the first time I've heard anyone claim that *dog whistle* 'thugs' showed up to intimidate witnesses.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck

Well Micheal Brown past and record is irrelevant, since the officer knew nothing of it at the moment.

This person is relevant since she was part of the process that allowed Wilson to go free. her racist rants about African Americans should never been allowed to be on the jury..since she was Biased from beginning. Also her past is relevant since it shows the special agent was buying into the fact she witnesses said shooting.

That makes the prosecutions grand jury a joke, if they allowed known liars to act as witnesses to something that agents didn't even believe she was part of and was fabricating her statements.

en.wikipedia.org...

A grand jury is a legal body that is empowered to conduct official proceedings to investigate potential criminal conduct and to determine whether criminal charges should be brought. A grand jury may compel the production of documents and may compel the sworn testimony of witnesses to appear before it. A grand jury is separate from the courts, which do not preside over its functioning.[1]

you said she was a witness and then said she was on the grand jury. how can she do both?

please help me understand what you mean, or i'm just not understanding any of the process.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

there's so much fail in your OP I'm not even sure where to start. she's a witness. not a juror (as you state more than once). you do understand that somebody can't be both a witness AND a juror, correct? because since everything you're trying to propose centers on this woman being both a juror and a witness.....can't really proceed past that point without correcting it.

she lied. okay, so did other witnesses who tried to support Brown. not sure why you're trying to paint this as a woman who was both witness and juror lied and she was the only one who lied.

I don't think you've accomplished what you wanted to do with this post....

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Does this mean we're going to learn the identities of the rest of the witnesses as well? I thought that was top secret information.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hmmmmm. A jury of his peers I guess...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So if she was 'Witness 40' and say she was the last one, which I doubt, then the other 39 witness testimonies didn't count to the gj? She admitted her convictions, so they knew how much tio weigh her testimony. And in other cases that have gone on to trial, both sides have sometimes used witnesses who are convicicted felons, sometimes still in jail, so this is a non-story.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: thishereguy

Read above for your answer. For everyone else you can't seem to understand it is meant to read

Wilson grand Juror is a liar and convicted felon

You're lying. I'll fix it for you. Wilson grand Jury witness is a liar and convicted felon

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When everyone is lying, what's the point of a real trial?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Here's a quick link to fill you in Witness intimidation, lying by "community of color"
Still another witness told police he had “already told investigators from Saint Louis County Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation that he was not willing to formally discussed the incident, but he was willing to discuss his fears.” He said “threats… had been made to the residents of Canfield Green Apartment Complex. He said notes had been posted on various apartment buildings threatening people not to talk to the police, and gunshots were still being fired every night.” He said “there were at least 10 other people who were outside and saw exactly what happened. He was not willing to provide names of any of those individuals.” He said Wilson told Brown “no less than 10 times to get down” while they were both on the street. He said Brown never had hands raised.

edit on 16-12-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join