It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "no spray day"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
[snipped]
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But which country is HAARP shut down in CHINA / RUSSIA and AMERIKA

edit on 21/12/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/12/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: REASON for snip www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
have you got proof of that or is it hear say

They shut down last May after doing one last run for DARPA.

There's an issue with the generators - they're not EPA rated. Worse, to modify them to meet emission and noise standards would take more money than they would have had in the budget. They're trying to sell the facility but there aren't any takers.

And the government isn't so interested in what the facility can do, because they learned a lot of what they wanted to know, and the more militarily applicable bits are now hosted in purpose-built sites or in orbit using satellites to do the same thing.

If you want proof, call up someone in Gakona who lives somewhat nearby. You could hear the generators for quite some distance. The place has minimal guard, it's all overgrown and ratty looking. Sort of sad.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
But which country is HAARP shut down in CHINA / RUSSIA and AMERIKA

There is only one project called HAARP, and that's in Gakona. Was, anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

I think you may need more salt..especially if you believe that HAARP is in China and Russia

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
So you all understand how HAARP came about. by all of your posts you obviously don't

Tesla distributed the details between 6 countries China Russia America UK Norway and I can't remember the other country so that everyone would have to work together he knew the power of the machine and its ability to control the weather, so if there is only one HAARP how do you propose the Americans were the only ones allowed to build it you really think Russia would allow America to have all the plans.

There are about 20 installations based all over the planet there is one here in Australia and the ship Ocean Shield is a part of the project which is based in Sydney

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Regardless of the theory of to be or not to be chem trails .........The EXHAUST OF DE PLANES are forming UNNATURAL cloud formations period. I watch a PERFECT CLEAR day turned into 60% percent reduction on my solar system one trail at a time by military planes that circle and reinforce the last trail, this is intelligent flying to produce a cloud network that the down stream states get.I took these pics and followed the trails for 60 miles as they morphed into real looking clouds .This would have been bright and clear all day.It is as if the oil companies tell the military to keep every plane we own in the air to form clouds .

edit on 22-12-2014 by supergravity because: addition of info

edit on 22-12-2014 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Chadwickus
So you all understand how HAARP came about. by all of your posts you obviously don't

Oh, I think I know a little.

Tesla distributed the details between 6 countries China Russia America UK Norway and I can't remember the other country

Tesla didn't know diddly beans about beam steered antenna arrays. He never had a transmitter that could put out HF, other than as incidental noise. He didn't believe in the ionosphere. In short, nothing at all about HAARP or any other ionosphere heater had anything to do with Tesla.

so that everyone would have to work together he knew the power of the machine and its ability to control the weather,

He could never have built one. Not only didn't he understand the principles, he didn't have the wherewithal. Nor can you show that he ever "knew the power of the machine and its ability to control the weather" from a reputable source. By which I don't mean dutchsinse, geoengineeringwatch et al.

There are about 20 installations based all over the planet there is one here in Australia and the ship Ocean Shield is a part of the project which is based in Sydney

There is a ship called Ocean Shield but it doesn't have an ionosphere heater, since you can't fit one on a ship.

And the other installations are ionosphere heaters, but only the one in Gakona was the HAARP project. They are all slightly different in design, as well. The upcoming version of EISCAT will be very up to date compared to HAARP.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

So you think that these planes fly around just to spread contrails? Is it even remotely possible that the planes fly where they need to and the contrails are a byproduct of the flight?

It would be an interesting world if everything was a conspiracy. I just don't believe it is.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes I do believe the military flies around in circles blotting out a perfectly blue sky, Why I can only guess. I do know the trails reflect sunlight and could be an earth cooling operation wile making the oil companies millions as we pay the fuel bill.I know it CREATES weather down wind, and is causing a phenomenon known as global dimming, so I guess the oil companies enjoy the side effect of less solar panel sales.Might be all the above, This would be called multi- use weapon.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity

Yes I do believe the military flies around in circles blotting out a perfectly blue sky,

Lots of aircraft do - it's called holding patterns.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity

Regardless of the theory of to be or not to be chem trails .........The EXHAUST OF DE PLANES are forming UNNATURAL cloud formations period.

Yep - contrails cause visual polution. Some people find it attractive - others, such as you obviously, don't.

By all means argue that it should be stopped - but remember here are consequences - the main one being that aircraft will fly lower, so will burn more fuel (jets are more efficient at higher altitudes so they fly as high as possible) - so there will be more invisible pollution.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

They may be doing that. If you can prove they are just flying in circles, then you may have a argument for your theory. But none of that makes them chemtrails. (which is my only argument about this whole theory)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

so shackletons adventure means nothing and the Russian tugunska event that was in a direct line with where tesla said he would give him a display never happened

I agree tesla could not control it which was represented in his demonstration for shackleton and I didn't say that the haarp project is on the ship it is just connected to it as it clearly states so why are you trying to twist my words?

and if haarp doesn't exist how are they doing the earthquakes? and I can show you this for a fact by them putting the dates into the football scores

and a man who invented the lightbulb the radio or at least tweaked it so it would work correctly ac electric turbine engines magnetic motors and the other thousands of patents they don't tell you about Is dumb is he,
He proved hertz was incorrect in his calculations about electricity transmission and he showed how to harness the energy given off by the sun for free electricity isn't smart?
also the campaign to discredit him has raged for a while now why isn't tesla mentioned in the education syllabus anyway the world is fcuked ands whats the point you think your way I think my way I know the quakes are being done and I have had what I can only think was haarp used on me
thinking there isn't free energy when many people have been murdered including a friend of a friend who invented a system that runs off the energy of a battery that would run the appliances for an entire house for a month and refused 3 million dollars in his presentation in a Sydney hotel and then turns up dead a couple of weeks later.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Bedlam

so shackletons adventure means nothing and the Russian tugunska event that was in a direct line with where tesla said he would give him a display never happened

Not if it depended on Tesla building an ionosphere heater. Since he didn't believe it existed, and didn't have the equipment or knowledge to do so anyway.

I didn't say that the haarp project is on the ship it is just connected to it as it clearly states so why are you trying to twist my words?

Sure you did.

and if haarp doesn't exist how are they doing the earthquakes? and I can show you this for a fact by them putting the dates into the football scores

Earthquakes were around long before HAARP. Blathering about "them " shows me something but not about earthquakes.

and a man who invented the lightbulb the radio or at least tweaked it so it would work correctly ac electric turbine engines magnetic motors and the other thousands of patents they don't tell you about Is dumb is he,

He liked x-raying his head to make him think better, too. He couldn't tell you how to bias a transistor either, because, like HF transmitters and phased-array antennas, they didn't exist in his time.

I have had what I can only think was haarp used on me

I'm sure you do.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I know the quakes are being done and I have had what I can only think was haarp used on me

So do I, and here is how...

What causes earthquakes and where do they happen?

Earth cross-section
The earth has four major layers: the inner core, outer core, mantle and crust. (figure 2) The crust and the top of the mantle make up a thin skin on the surface of our planet. But this skin is not all in one piece – it is made up of many pieces like a puzzle covering the surface of the earth. (figure 3) Not only that, but these puzzle pieces keep slowly moving around, sliding past one another and bumping into each other. We call these puzzle pieces tectonic plates, and the edges of the plates are called the plate boundaries. The plate boundaries are made up of many faults, and most of the earthquakes around the world occur on these faults. Since the edges of the plates are rough, they get stuck while the rest of the plate keeps moving. Finally, when the plate has moved far enough, the edges unstick on one of the faults and there is an earthquake.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Funny I don't see HAARP mentioned anywhere.

the other thousands of patents they don't tell you about Is dumb is he,

Except patents don't actually prove ones intelligence it proves one has a good imagination. In fact here are a few that I hope doesn't prove the patent seeker's intelligence...

www.cracked.com...

he showed how to harness the energy given off by the sun for free electricity isn't smart?

Of course it is, and they call them solar panels used all over the world.

there isn't free energy when many people have been murdered including a friend of a friend who invented a system that runs off the energy of a battery that would run the appliances for an entire house for a month and refused 3 million dollars in his presentation in a Sydney hotel and then turns up dead a couple of weeks later.

Wow, because I had a friend of a friend that revolutionized the car industry by making one that runs on water, and low and behold he wound up dead...what a small world.

Now of course my story didn't happen, but just see how easy it is to make things up...I am not saying that couldn't have happened, but just trying to show how easy it is to make up a good story.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Back in the day when my eyes would function better, I noticed particular days which the sky was an ancient blue, as if there were no such things as chemtrails ever exisiting. I could easily notice these days and was able to tell that they were unique because of my avid observations of grey, chemtrailed skies since I was a teenager. When cold fronts blow in from the north, I also notice that the skies go from the grey 'soupy' bowl which occupies my city to that deep blue color. But some days there were unprecidented clearing of the skies, which I described as an 'ancient' blue color. I don't know what caused this to happen, but I had the feeling as if I were exisiting in the early 80's still, before chemtrails overtook the skies.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: firefirefly31

Clearly they were not unique - because you refer to them in the plural!!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

If you find a day with no clouds, and you don't live near a city with air pollution, you can still see those skies. But in the mean time, look here for a representation of what you remember.
abduzeedo.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks network dude, that was a hopeful way to start the day. On some of those pictures you can see a purpleish hue to the sky, and that's what I remember about seeing those days. I remember looking up and seeing that the blue turns into an almost black and purpleish color. I believe that maybe in the Arctic such days still exist.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Sadly, air pollution exists in most major cities and expands outward. You do have to travel into some wilderness to avoid some of the sky junk. (even contrails are a factor in that)

It's been years for me to see a clear star filled night like some in the deserts get. Too much light pollution. Last time I saw a really good one was in the UP of Michigan. Beautiful skies, but too damn cold to stay out very long to see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join