It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/China/NWO connection? This Cannot be a coincidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: caterpillage

As an officer I absolutely do not believe that an event the magnitude of SH could be staged and kept silent.

I am not saying false flags don't happen because they obviously have.

I truly believe that this was nothing more than a mentally unstable person "snapping."

As an officer I work closely with mental health care providers and I can say from my own empirical evidence that the mental health care system is completely broken.

I have personaly Baker Acted individuals who have threatened to harm people in similar ways as SH numerous times and they are still freely walking the street.

It is only a matter of time until one of them "snaps."

The only way I think it could be staged and kept quiet by all of the LEO and EMT and such, is if they were all indeed NOT REAL, but actors. I mean, a thing of this magnitude, WHY Sandy Hook? A VERY small town that no one has ever heard about. I can see something like that happening. Plus, I heard a lot of people had there houses paid for for some reason? Who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes. I mean, look at 9/11...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

i hear about them doing deals all the time on the news, look at the port in LA and COSCO, (China Ocean Shipping Company), you see their shipping containers everywhere. they also have leases in other ports in california and i never heard about any mass school shooting after one of those.

edit on 14-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

interesting you say that.....the mental health system in this country is no doubt just as bad...my ex had a few issues (ok a lot of issues) and when she wigged out and was taken down to the mental health section at the hospital she would be observed and then released upon calming down...she was smart enough to know how to answer the psych to be released but she was just faking being ok....a few times she was taken in more than once in a day....

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i've seen that with my aunt, people that are in system learn how it works and how to play the game.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That is exactly what happens here.

I get a call for John Smith threatening to shoot up the mall. I respond. He tells me in his presence that the voices in his head tells him to shoot up the mall. I Baker Act him. I take him to our local facility. They generally hold them for a few days and then they are released with outpatient care.

This process happens multiple times with the same person. Like I said, only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Very interesting connections here, but I wonder why they would have bothered fining United Technologies 75 million bucks, seems unnecessary.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yeah but even if they hired all crisis actors wouldn't the real EMT's and LEO's notice?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yeah but even if they hired all crisis actors wouldn't the real EMT's and LEO's notice?

You would think so. With all these financial deals worth so much money, hard to say if everybody in the know is paid off or not. I suppose it is a possibility. That coupled with the threat of consequences, could keep some quiet. Lets just say I would not be surprised.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

A direct result of gun control was an increased sale of guns.

As they tighten their grip we slip through their fingers.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

If disarming america is on an agenda some where? As I believe it is.
Then why is it so important that we agree to just hand them over?
( firearms )
As the scripting of events like SH would suggest is the goal.
Why don't they just outlaw firearms? If firearms were completely
outlawed it doesn't mean confiscation must follow immediately
behind.

How very perplexing!

SnF

edit on Ram121414v15201400000009 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Another thing I don't think they mentioned was that several teachers from Sandy Hook Elementary had traveled to China in the Spring of 2012. There's much more lurking just under the surface but I'm sure it has more to do with investment than anything else, something nearly impossible to trace back to it's source of origin.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

lol, random....

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

-sigh- for the millionth time, the ONE camera that existed was positioned so that the people in the office could verify who was at the front door, before buzzing them in...it had no recording capability...they can't provide what they don't have..

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Governor Quinn of Illinois was in China Sept. of 2011, so not "first governor to china since 1987"

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

more importantly wouldnt the REST of the town and surrounding areas know............

You cant just make something like that up and expect that many people to keep quiet, were talking whole communities in and around this place..........

just not feasable IMHO

Another thing, ok, he went to china, ok they had some deal go south and were fined, ok they were working with China......

But that still doesnt connect to WHY this would have happened in sandy hook and why there were murders in china.....

Theres interesting stuff there, that people in the area were working with China, but theres a giant gap as to WHY this would lead to a killing of school children in both areas.......
edit on 12/14/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Amazing concept (ahem). I would propose one reason the United Technologies deal would lead to an attack on the school is because Congress was about to cancel the most lucrative defense contract in China's history. Funny how that reversed after Sandy Hook--not only did United Technologies achieve total forgiveness for treason, not only did they not get shut down...they now have a brand new megafactory in China. I really do believe Lanza was likely patsied; either physically or digitally. It's not much of a stretch to imagine Beijing giving a Congressman a call to the effect of, "This could be your son (blamed for the next Sandy Hook)." I'm sure Beijing has enough dirt on Congress to keep anyone from talking--and who would believe a raving member of Congress who claimed the Sandy Hook killer was patsied, and his son may be next?

No one, that's who. China had motive, means, and money was at stake (to put it mildly). And just happened to have a "school attack" the very same day where no one died--because of China's great policy against guns. China has a long, long history of pushing gun control in America, as someone on another forum...somewhere...pointed out some time ago.
edit on 14-12-2014 by Zephyranth because: Clarity; anti-brevity

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm not saying the China theory is my leading one--and when I suggest Lanza being patsied I feel it's just as likely that happened because the real killers either got away or were known to local authorities/officials (I believe that in that scenario they were young teens, trying to be the next Columbine).

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth
Amazing concept (ahem). I would propose one reason the United Technologies deal would lead to an attack on the school is because Congress was about to cancel the most lucrative defense contract in China's history. Funny how that reversed after Sandy Hook--not only did United Technologies achieve total forgiveness for treason, not only did they not get shut down...they now have a brand new megafactory in China. I really do believe Lanza was likely patsied; either physically or digitally. It's not much of a stretch to imagine Beijing giving a Congressman a call to the effect of, "This could be your son (blamed for the next Sandy Hook)." I'm sure Beijing has enough dirt on Congress to keep anyone from talking--and who would believe a raving member of Congress who claimed the Sandy Hook killer was patsied, and his son may be next?

No one, that's who. China had motive, means, and money was at stake (to put it mildly). And just happened to have a "school attack" the very same day where no one died--because of China's great policy against guns. China has a long, long history of pushing gun control in America, as someone on another forum...somewhere...pointed out some time ago.

Wow, very lucid and well put! Great information there. I had not thought about the fact that no one was killed in China....You know, being indebted to China like we are, they very well may be trying to unarm the Americans with the thought that they will eventually take over the US one day, and they are just paving the way. It will be a lot easier knowing that there is not a gun hiding behind every blade of grass so they say.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
China has a lot of private property in the US.
If it is not in corporate holdings or in private hands the nomenclature is called "Free trade zones"

"The U.S. government has created 257 foreign trade zones, or FTZs, throughout the United States, designed to extend special U.S. customs treatment to U.S. plants engaged in international-trade-related activities.
The FTZs tend to be located near airports, with easy access into the continental NAFTA and WTO multi-modal transportation systems being created to move free-trade goods cheaply, quickly and efficiently throughout the continent of North America.
"There is nothing in the U.S. government's description of FTZs that would prevent a foreign government, like China, from operating a shell U.S. company that is in reality owned and financed by the Chinese government and operated through a Chinese government-owned corporation,"
Source

Here is one located 4 miles from Luke AFB in AZ
Street View

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Very interesting connections here, but I wonder why they would have bothered fining United Technologies 75 million bucks, seems unnecessary.

Quite a penalty, eh? Sell billions of dollars of military technology and secrets to China; get fined $75 million and then a blank check to open a branch in Xi'an, lol. Every time we get so much as a speeding ticket we're being held to a higher standard than UTC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join