It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FortAnthem...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So many members have passed since I've been here, a couple I spoke to personally and called a friend, and many others I didn't know, but regardless, it's a big loss to the community, Fort contributed a lot to ATS and will be sorely missed.

My condolences to his family.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This saddens me.

I cant say I knew FA well, but looking back at his posts, I realize, that while I may not have contributed, I read a lot, and a lot of them resonated with me.

This leads me to realize that David was an engaging writer, able to express an opinion without immediately isolating those with a different opinion.

My thoughts and best wishes are with his family and friends (both real and virtual) and I hope that they can take some extra comfort in knowing that he was a respected member on this forum, and that this respect is a true reflection of his "real world" personality.

@ Bestinshow...a beautiful tribute to someone who obviously meant a great deal to you, I can only hope to one day, have a similar impact on another human being as Fortanthem had on your good-self.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Very sad news.

FortAnthem was someone who helped to make our community special. At least we still have everything he contributed so we can go back to his threads and posts any time and reflect on a great, caring, thoughtful human being.

FortAnthem's Threads Page.
Wow. Just wow... Take a look at how much he gave us!

And yeah, you gotta love that avatar...

My deepest condolences to his wife and family, who have lost more than we can ever understand.

R.I.P. FortAnthem. We'll miss you, mate.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Wow, how sad.
My deepest condolences to his family and friends, especially at the holidays like this. FortAnthem, David, was one of the first people to help me out around here. He was a kind person, the world has lost a little goodness. Dang, I need a tissue. Rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I have just learned of this very sad news.

I hope you don't mind but I have linked this thread to his spiritual home - the funny pics thread.

He was missed before I realised that he was gone.

R.I.P. Fort Anthem

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
RIP Fort, you'll be missed

Fort's last avatar

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Damn

Was a good person.

His family will miss him as will we all.

P

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Aw noooooo! What to say?

Fort was a Diamond.

I'm going to miss him, bad.

Safe Journey mate.

G

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It is always so sad to lose a member of our community. Wishing his family and friends the strength and courage to deal with this difficult time. RIP Fort.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There are some members here on ATS that could disappear off the radar and few of us would notice. David was most assuredly NOT one of those members.

You will be missed by many on ATS and that is testament to the respect we all hold for you, there are members that have touched me personally, members I've met, members that have supported me through tough times, you know who you are.

I heard about his passing from a friend (My thanks) about lunch time today, I was shocked and saddened at such a great loss for ATS. Rarely does one person make such a difference to so many others, David surely did.

Pleas pass my deepest sympathy's to his widow and his children. If so many of us are going to miss him, I can't imagine what they are going through.

R.I.P. FortAnthem may your soul fly free and proud and I pray you are now amongst the kindest angels heaven has to offer.

God speed dear friend

Cody

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That's awful.

RIP Forth Anthem, you will be missed my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Thats an unpleasant surprise to learn that I will not bumb into FortAnthem anymore. I enjoyed the way he changed his avatar from time to time. He will be missed.

Rest in peace Fort Anthem.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Every time I see a members name in the title I know what to expect when I open it.

RIP.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I had no idea. I'm so sorry he's gone. Fly free, FortAnthem!

My sincerest condolences to his wife and children.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I always enjoyed his posts. Didn't know that he was ill. I will miss him greatly. One of ATS's best. Condolences to his family. We have lost another of the best.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
May you rest in everlasting peace FortAnthem.

I bow my head down to you with the deepest and most sincere respect for what you have contributed to life....

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How did I miss this thread?? RIP Fort, here's to hoping that where ever you're at now, you're cracking jokes & trading puns with the best of 'em.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Oh sad.

Rest in peace FortAnthem!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Oh man. that sucks.

I see members go and just think they move on or stop posting but lurk around. I had no idea he was sick.
we lost a good one. May he rest in peace.

gods speed fortanthem. You will not be forgotten.

good bye sir.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join