It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Anti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I just need to rant to get it out of my system. This has been building for awhile so here it goes. I am Anti Anti. That's right I said it. Generally speaking I am Pro Pro. I like positive energy and I find myself against people who are against things. I am...

Pro God.
Pro Science.
Pro Guns.
Pro Abortion Rights AND Pro Life.
Pro Gay Rights.
Pro Pot.

Basically I am pro you and pro me. I am pro people being free to be themselves without being hindered by biases, Goverment and bigotry. I don't always like something people are doing, but I am pro them and their right to do and say what they want. The only thing I am really against are people or Governments telling me how to live, love and learn. So go do what you want, people I am all for it!

ETA: Caveat...No harm should come to others or their property by my actions.

edit on 2014/12/11 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yup basically the same here dude.
Only thing iam anti is religion and that is because people attempt to shove it down me throat.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yup basically the same here dude.
Only thing iam anti is religion and that is because people attempt to shove it down me throat.

I hear you about religion, but I also see anti-religious people getting just as bad as the religious ones of late. I would rather support a person's right to religion than not, but if they try to push it on me they can bugger off.

edit on 2014/12/11 by Metallicus because: fixed autocorrect correction

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I am pro-anti at the moment.

If you are anti something I am pro you.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
can i still be anti ananas/pineapple on pizza?
that is deranged even by the standards of my google search history...
edit on 11/12/2014 by IShotMyLastMuse because: had to add the pineapple in since not everyone calls it ananas. also if you stick two pieces of duct tape together and pull them apart, you will see a blue light (might not work in direct sunlight) the effect is called Triboluminescence. never say i didn't teach you guys anything!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I am pro-anti at the moment.

If you are anti something I am pro you.

I am pro you're right to be anti.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

"Live and let live"... sage words indeed.

Now if only the rest of the world could absorb that credo, we might actually be a happier species to cohabitate with.

"We are born crying, live complaining, and die disappointed." ~ Thomas Fuller

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

"Live and let live"... sage words indeed.

Now if only the rest of the world could absorb that credo, we might actually be a happier species to cohabitate with.

"We are born crying, live complaining, and die disappointed." ~ Thomas Fuller

Great quote! Thank you for sharing it with us.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Wow man i just learned 2 things from you, first that you can pull apart 2 pieces of duck tape, i though it is impossible do you know how sticky they are??

And the second is somewhere someone calls pineapple ananas wow weird

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Your welcome.

That quote is so true, isn't it ?

Most of us spend so much time in our lives bickering, whining, ranting, and jumping up and down on our soapboxes that we forgot that life, love, health, and happiness are all that truly matter at the end of the day.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I know right? some people are messed up!
...wait.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Wow man i just learned 2 things from you, first that you can pull apart 2 pieces of duck tape, i though it is impossible do you know how sticky they are??

Nothing weird my friend...

Ananas is French for pineapple

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Good stuff, the only time I'm really against something someone does is when it hurts others.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Agreed on all positions except the pro abortion rights. If you're going to take a live and let live position, then take a live and let live position.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Meh .. am anti-government .. anti-leaders.. anti-religions .. anti-idiocy.,. anti-holidays ..
And pro- perpetual happy hour ..

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

originally posted by: Indigent

Nothing weird my friend...

Ananas is French for pineapple

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I am glad to hear that. I was thinking it was supposed to be bananas, on Pizza. And in the spirit of the OP, I am pro your right to enjoy whatever you want on your pizza, but if I see you put bananas on it, I may puke. Pineapples on the other hand go nicely with ham. [/derail]

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I just need to rant to get it out of my system. This has been building for awhile so here it goes. I am Anti Anti. That's right I said it. Generally speaking I am Pro Pro. I like positive energy and I find myself against people who are against things. I am...

Pro God.
Pro Science.
Pro Guns.
Pro Abortion Rights AND Pro Life.
Pro Gay Rights.
Pro Pot.

Basically I am pro you and pro me. I am pro people being free to be themselves without being hindered by biases, Goverment and bigotry. I don't always like something people are doing, but I am pro them and their right to do and say what they want. The only thing I am really against are people or Governments telling me how to live, love and learn. So go do what you want, people I am all for it!

ETA: Caveat...No harm should come to others or their property by my actions.

Sounds Libertarian to me.
I am all for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Right now im anti waking up at 5:30 am to get ready for work.

Oh and anti rain when its friggin december
edit on 11-12-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: missing letters lol

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Agreed on all positions except the pro abortion rights. If you're going to take a live and let live position, then take a live and let live position.

I am actually pro-life, but I support the right of others to make their own decision. If I expect my rights to be respected I must allow others the same respect.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

And Greek too...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join