It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Ferguson Witness Reportedly Found Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Looks like a 2nd "witness" involved in the Ferguson/Brown investigation has been found dead.

The source is questionable, but probably legit.

What a conspiracy !!!

What possible reasons could there be to knock-off Ferguson witnesses?

Hmmm.

Second Ferguson Witness Reportedly Found Dead

Another witness of the shooting of Michael Brown has been found dead in a dry channel near River Des Peres in Misssouri, local authorities confirmed.

The man has been identified as 23-year-old Shawn Gray, a black man who testified during the grand jury proceedings over the killing of Brown by former police officer Darren Wilson. …

Another witness DeAndre Joshua, also a young black man, was found shot dead and his car was torched outside the same neighborhood where Brown was killed.

Two witnesses of the Brown shooting have now been found dead under suspicious circumstances, while local authorities have not announced any leads in either case, and the press has provided minimal coverage.

Original Story

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So are you insinuating that these guys were killed for testifying against Brown, or for testifying against Wilson?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
So are you insinuating that these guys were killed for testifying against Brown, or for testifying against Wilson?

I don't know.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

False story.

Snopes

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think the OP is just putting this out there for us to take in... It certainly is interesting,

How many witnesses were there anyway? I just do not understand who would want them killed..the people who normally want to off the witnesses won this case.

Also, shot to death and burned in your car sends a pretty clear message the article is putting it lightly to day 'suspicious circumstances' LOL.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

False story.

Snopes

Well that just adds to the conspiracy !!

Good find.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

How does it add to the conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

My apologies. Apparently I mistook your opening remarks as sarcasm. I assumed that you were implying the police were picking off witnesses because the article does just that.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I for one don't trust anything used to "debunk" popular items on the net. They were awesome back in the day but their word is far from definitive. Who owns them? Anybody know anything about these people, the contributors? How do we know they don't get their answers (or are at least guided in the right direction) by the ones who already deliberately misinform the public under the guise of media, education, etc?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Living in rabbit holes isn't healthy for humans.
ib4 shill...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So besides a petty, irrelevant insult do you have anything to contribute? Your reply speaks volumes about you.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

My apologies. Apparently I mistook your opening remarks as sarcasm. I assumed that you were implying the police were picking off witnesses because the article does just that.

No problem from me (I often am sarcastic !)

The conspiracy here is who is trying to blame who.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I did. I added that the story is false.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But besides that? You did go out of your way to post an irrelevant insult I'm gathering the space could have been used for constructive comments.

When all else fails, you can probably find the individuals on popular social networks. Actually searching their names. I don't go on the most popular one very often so I'll leave that up to anyone else who wants to try finding them. Debunks should be able to prove other debunks wrong.

But I really don't doubt the lengths TPTB will go to protect certain assets or prevent stories from being questioned. One never knows what they're capable of.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lol same here. In fact...

if there's any truth to this, it must be the cops doing the killing because everyone knows the Brown supporters have a strict "Snitches Get Stitches" policy. Not "Snitches Get Shot and Set on Fire".

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You may want to use the /sarc at the end of your sentence that way there is no doubt. I use it all the time./sarc

originally posted by: xuenchen

The conspiracy here is who is trying to blame who.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2014 by guitarplayer because: double post

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Looks like Mike Brown's 'friends' aka thugs/gang bangers etc. are 'showing' those misinformed people the error of their ways. Shows what a nice guy Mike Brown really was. Boy I wish there was more 'gentle giants' around like him.....NOT.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There was a body recently pulled out of the river Des Peres. Last I looked it had not been identified yet,but I haven't been keeping track of it either.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

There was a body recently pulled out of the river Des Peres. Last I looked it had not been identified yet,but I haven't been keeping track of it either.

Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join