It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This is BS trying to promote "The Allies Briefings". Standards here are dropping lower and lower.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllyofHumanity9220
a reply to: boymonkey74

Fixed video, but here is the summary:

1. Humanity’s destiny is to emerge into and to engage with a Greater Community of intelligent life in the Universe...

I've always wondered why some people think we are "destined" to do/be anything.

Sure -- we as a civilization should strive to better ourselves for the good of that civilization, but that's not really the same as saying "it is our destiny". Destiny seems to connote some outside force waiting for us to achieve some new level of being, but I don't think there necessarily is anyone/anything waiting for us to achieve anything.

Whatever we will become is only what we make of ourselves -- nothing more than that. There is no finish line that we are aiming for, but rather we are only in a constant state of "taking just another step".

edit on 12/9/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220
Dear Allies of Humanity aka Ashtar Galactic Command:

We the people of Earth neither want your rules nor your cult. All the best

- Sanity

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

These rules do not work on this planet as societies have risen and fallen while civilization continues to grow. Does the antelope welcome and approve of the lion that eats it? With so much deception, lies, mistrust and misinformation around, just be careful.

Very good point. I also wondered about this when I first came across it. Some reading of the briefings themselves eventually gave some clues as to why this would be the case. If invasion was not heavily opposed, the security of any longstanding agreements and contracts between trading partners would be compromised. Also, there is the fact that war at the interplanetary level may be incredibly destructive, and may as a result destroy valuable resources and infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

No, I only found it myself at the beginning of this year. But it is worth spreading awareness of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

The Allies' briefings provide a much needed perspective on the situation we face in our world today. I consider this much more meaningful than idle speculation.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Our destiny is a function of our evolutionary potential. It is our destiny to unite as a one world society. It is our destiny to mature as a race. It is our destiny to express a greater wisdom and responsibility as individuals.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

- Sanity

Dear Sanity aka Ridhya:

I am glad to hear that you value humanity's self-determination! So if you were to look a little closer before leaping to conclusions, you would have found that the Intervention of which the Allies of Humanity warn is in fact embodied by that very "Ashtar Galactic Command", among many others.

Our true allies neither wish to interfere here by imposing any sort of rules, nor do they wish to create any sort of political contact or associations, at least not until humanity is able to speak as one voice in the Greater Community.

- A sane human being.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

No need to believe it at all. It is merely a perspective. If you wish you may completely disregard it. I merely offer it to give you something to consider.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Does your cult only support the white brotherhood of man and not other humanoid races --- including ET races that are non-white?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Our destiny is a function of our evolutionary potential. It is our destiny to unite as a one world society. It is our destiny to mature as a race. It is our destiny to express a greater wisdom and responsibility as individuals.

Those are things that may or may not possibly happen as a civilization develops. They are not "destiny".

Humans are just an almost imperceptible, infinitesimally tiny, tiny part of the universe -- both in relation to the physical size of the universe and the temporal size of the universe. Being such an almost irrelevant part of the universe, there is no destiny waiting for us. There is no Grand Plan for us. Humanity may bejust a fleeting speck in the timescales and size scale of the universe, and may be gone before the universe even notices we were here.

What we do as a civilization during humanity's fleeting existence is simply whatever we create for ourselves (good or bad) along the path that we lead ourselves.

edit on 12/9/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The Allies' briefings provide a much needed perspective on the situation we face in our world today..

It's the perspective of a child, with no appreciation for the complexity and subtlety of reality. Sounds like the Allies need to grow up.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Tangerine

No need to believe it at all. It is merely a perspective. If you wish you may completely disregard it. I merely offer it to give you something to consider.

Why don't you give us some actual evidence that this is real?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If ET wants to send us a message, and it's important, they are encouraged and welcome to give it to us in person. They haven't.

Tell me again, why should we care what they think?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

If ET wants to send us a message, and it's important, they are encouraged and welcome to give it to us in person. They haven't.

Yes. There are simple methods that are clear and obvious for aliens to make themselves known, and to present important messages to us.

Yet, we have not received any clear and obvious "important message to humanity", nor any clear and obvious sign that they are visiting Earth.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No it's rubbish and has all been made up by some pretentious nutter with a penchant for feeling important.

Here's an old music video that is slightly more entertaining, deals with the same sort of subject but is much more fun and doesn't pretend to be anything else.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Occultists have a tendency to deal with powers beyond the veil though, wouldn't you agree?

To the average Joe it would be no less crazy to suggest black magicians are manipulating society and possibly working with negative spiritual hierarchies than to suggest that extraterrestrials are manipulating society.

Isolated people will have such insights perhaps, but good luck convincing the masses that dark occultists or ET's are manipulating humanity. Some major catalysts would have to happen before most people would even begin to entertain such seemingly fictional narratives.

From what I hear the other hierarchy indicate some pretty spectacular catalysts in the future though, to be fair, if true both sides probably(undoubtedly) know of these events. We'll see..

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

- Sanity

Unless you look like this.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wellsir, I've been around this site much longer than you have (unless of course you fall under what Im about to mention), and every so often - once a year or greater - some new member comes along to announce the good word that benevolent caretakers are here to protect us and usher us into a new age of vibrational chakra aura goodtimes bluegrass band practice.

Sometimes its about the Ashtar Galactic Command, sometimes about Lion People named Kooti, sometimes about great white brotherhoods and sometimes about Vrillon the magnificent.

They always say the same basic crap, humanity needs to grow up, give up war, believe in aliens, create a one world government, join the galactic community to enjoy 20% off at space wal-mart.

They speak in human colloquialisms like "Do you wish that we show up?" and browse pseudo-scientific sites to get a lot of big words and jargon, hoping that people will buy that they have advanced knowledge.

The best part? They never provide _one shred_ of evidence and claim you just gotta believe.

Eventually they show their true colours and promote some website or paranormal tour that costs a ton of money, or gives them that narcissistic publicity.

You'll forgive me for calling it like it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Agreed, all this post amounts to is sharing a human made video about "aliens" who we cannot see. Buy their books to learn more, right? Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join