It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i know some of you wanted to see that dude get eaten alive by that snake...here it is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
its always a dumb white guy like this that gives the rest of us a bad name...hahahahaha

remember a few people were talking about it here when he was talking about doing it...

of course it is kind of a let down....dude calls it off after he is getting cranked on....snake has him wrapped up though.

what was the point of this retarded stunt again?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'd watch the video but I'm afraid I'll loose a few IQ points and I've not many to spare.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Eaten alive my rear... he wasn't even nibbled. The snake got his armored head and then his arm hurt, so he called for help. I was expecting full engulfment, and having to cut the snake open to retrieve him ... was a letdown.

Well, this way is better for the poor, exploited snake... I hope they gave him a real meal after... maybe a nice pig or a small tender, child... better yet, the offspring of this guy to nip his dna line before it does real damage... heh.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

What did he think would happen?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

nah. your points are safe.
nothing too much happens really.
he is laying there in body armor getting cranked on. it looks like the snake is trying to get after the head but he has a helmet on. he calls it off cause too much pressure.
that was a big ass snake too.

pretty stupid.
its not graphic or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Eaten alive my rear... he wasn't even nibbled. The snake got his armored head and then his arm hurt, so he called for help. I was expecting full engulfment, and having to cut the snake open to retrieve him ... was a letdown.

Well, this way is better for the poor, exploited snake... I hope they gave him a real meal after... maybe a nice pig or a small tender, child... better yet, the offspring of this guy to nip his dna line before it does real damage... heh.

yeah, the snake gave him a big hug really.
was this a fake stunt you think?
i know he said he wanted to get eaten alive but he was wearing armor. did he really expect the snake to actually get him down?
they would have had to kill the snake too im thinking. its not like the snake could just choke him down. doesnt something that size take hours for a snake to get down?

i dont get how peta wasnt all over this?
they are all over movie studios if a dumb ass fish gets his tank broke in a scene...has to be someone on stand by to rush the fish back into a water bowl.
im surprised this dude did not get hit was some kind of cruelty thing.

maybe they should hit him with being a dumb ass though

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What a[snip]. I've eaten anacondas for breakfast that ate me for breakfast.

Dumb ass.
edit on 8-12-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

he is a vagina.
if he was a real man, he would have worn the borat mankini...not a suit or armor

he would have received mad respect for getting eaten dressed in this

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
are we allowed to say high class bull SH1T on ats I would say just bullsh1t about the whole show but saying what it is makes it a # snip word n i wouldnt want to go there! yeah the snake got screwed.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know nothing about this guy.

But I do have a constrictor (King snake) as a pet. To eat something, they constrict on it, break the rib cage/ clavicle, crush internal organs, and all and all make what once was a living creature into a warm loose sausage to swallow.

I do not know what this publicity stunt was for, but this is a sad attempt at celebrity.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

But I do have a constrictor (King snake) as a pet. To eat something, they constrict on it, break the rib cage/ clavicle, crush internal organs, and all and all make what once was a living creature into a warm loose sausage to swallow.

I do not know what this publicity stunt was for, but this is a sad attempt at celebrity.

agreed.
i was hoping for the broken rib cage and clavicle, a few crushed organs, and a loose sausage like human.

i got ripped

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
oh god, what a pussy this guy is. waah my arm hurts!
I'll bet the snake was thinking "Can't believe I'm eating this garbage!"
And of course they have to add dramatic faces
and music to make it even more pathetic.
In short, feed the dickhead to a salt water croc.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I'm gonna say that it would be difficult to have an anaconda break it's hold on lunch like that. Would I be correct or is there an easy way, like grab it's nuts or something?

edit on 8-12-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

You can see what they do in this video, as I've seen in other (not so human sacrifice) snake videos. They use other people to unwind the snakes, from the tail up. I've never messed with my snake while it was eating. I cannot say for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just an attention seeker and a stupid one at that!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What a clown. Good grief. "oh my arm!" "I need help!" waaaaaah. You'd think somebody who was telling the entire world he was going to get eaten by an anaconda on camera would have at least been prepared to hold out until his arm was actually broken!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Reminded me of this...

Idiot.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
this could never have gone anywhere since he is wearing a body armor, constristors crush their prey, breaking their bones, that's how they can eat something "several times the size of their head"
So the snake never got a fair shot at it, and he chikened out after like 2 minutes.
This was all sorts of pointless

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

HI EVERYONE ive been on ats for a while and just recently became member
and i dont reply much just learning all the rules .
Im usually very polite and just wanna say hi to you and stuff .
But otherwise the dude in the snake .....what a dumbass.

p.s. Stuff like this is what lets you know its end days.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Rated R.for retarded.
edit on 9-12-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join