It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO malovent/threatening in Venezuela - like Independence Day. Awesome.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Searched on ATS and did not find this posted. Thought that it was worthy to share. Uploaded to Y Tube in Feb. 2014.

I dunno. The Y Tube title says 'attacks' Don't see any attacking going on, but there are some moments. Wow. The footage is like the title - like Independence Day... Wow Again.

You can hear screaming in the background, air-raid and other sirens going off.

Ripe for debunking (from movie? game?)?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thought that it was worthy to share.

Why? Why not this one too? It's got the same repeating palm trees.

forgetomori.com...

edit on 12/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS
Of course it's real.
Have you heard anything about Venezuela lately? No .......
Because the aliens destroyed it

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I guess it was filmed in 2007. Just uploaded this year, AFAIK.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You mean rendered, not filmed. Right?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In the comments on Y Tube, there is mention of a lot of cameras getting a recording from tourists all over the world. Probably true.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Probably true.
Really? Cities all over the world were attacked in 2007?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hyperbole much? No. But you're really looking for some good debunking, it looks like.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't know why I watched this hoping for some real footage, MarkJS do you actually believe this is a real video. There's a point in the video where the camera is looking at the 'ufo' and there is massive sun glare happening yet when the camera moves the sun glare doesn't I would of thought sun glare would move when the camera moves.

I would ask for 11 minutes back on my life but I won't .. I blame myself for wasting my time watching this

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Respect. I scanned the video. Entertaining!
However when viewing these videos take into account the lens flares in reference to the camera movement/orientation ~ 10:24. This along with irregular lighting are signs of editing to me. I spend a lot of time in nature (teacher) to reference from.

In no way am I claiming that ET life doesn't exist. I think most humanity can say that we are surely not alone now in these times of increasing awareness. Ironic as the ones truly to fear are struggling as they vie for power.

That said, if this were a scenario & there were 50+ bug aliens, lizards, squids or spiders that were coming off that thing: You'd bet Id be on the motorcycle in 2 mins topped armed to the teeth ready to strategize with my fellow HUMANS. Real human no drones/hosts. 🙏
Then again hopefully it's the Vulcans proclaiming their support for "betterment of a kind."

respects to humanity. (give peace the chance)
ufo

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Could be the best footage you'll ever see on Y Tube your whole life. But then you discount it and say it's fake. What a shame. Your loss, and your loss of the 11 minutes of your life, my friend.

ETA: You were right. I was excited over nothing. It's debunked.
edit on 7/12/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What are you looking for? Flags? Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sorry mark I give you kudos for searching but as for the 'best footage' I'll ever see .. No I don't think so

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm not much of a UFO in the sky type person. Usually they just flit around, here and there- like butterflies or something. Not impressed.

But this one is different. Wow. No flitting going on here.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A member from ATS created all of those videos.

Here's his ATS link

And here's his youtube channel

He did a great job, IMO, although at first I was slightly annoyed at the fake vids, just cause it makes it so much harder to pinpoint any "real" ufo vids.

Here's a thread he authored -

How fake UFO's are created

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Just looking to share my good find.

Hey if you don't believe it.... that's entirely your choice. I did not post this video to sway doubters. Doubt away... It doesn't affect me.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Probably true.
Really? Cities all over the world were attacked in 2007?

I am one of the survivors, it happened.
edit on -06:00pmSun, 07 Dec 2014 17:33:24 -0600pm122014Sun, 07 Dec 2014 17:33:24 -060012pmSunday by ParanormalGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't think it matters whether phage believes it or not ... I doubt anyone on here will believe it

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

even excluding the cgi why is everyone speaking english if its in venezuela

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
I'm not a UFO expert or anything. I do know that if there are fakes, then they are copying the real thing.

Like counterfeit money. It's only viability to exist is because the genuine is out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join