It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Beat & Kidnap 12-yo Girl in Front of her Home, Claiming She was a Prostitute

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Our country needs to get an eye for an mentality for these kinds of things. I don't know what else would even come close to showing these ass clowns that the people have had enough. It has recently hhappened in China and could be in our future as well.

That would be awesome if as i have said before the people would unite in this cause except sadly i guess "this isnt our fight" any more.
generally cops only used to beat hookers if they didnt pay their tax, maybe they got this poor kid mixed up with some other young lady.

edit on 8-12-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I CLAIM HOAX~!! Mods, please investigate~!

Google can't even find the exactly news article even with the exact title~!! If you can google the exact title and confirm it with 2 other credible news sources, then I"ll believe it

Def no start and flag.. please confirm your sources ...

America is being baited into either war or REX84~!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Google can't even find the exactly news article even with the exact title~!! If you can google the exact title and confirm it with 2 other credible news sources, then I"ll believe it

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS GALVESTON DIVISION EMILY MILBURN, § § § § § § § § Plaintiff, VS. GILBERT GOMEZ, et al, Defendants. CIVIL ACTION NO. G-08-193 MEMORANDUM AND ORDER I. INTRODUCTION Before the Court is the defendants, Gilbert Gomez, David Roark, and Sean Stewart’s motion for summary judgment (Document No. 29) and the plaintiff, Emily Milburn, Individually and as next friend of Dymond Larae Milburn’s response in opposition (Document No. 32). The Court has examined the motion and response on file, along with the exhibits and appendices, and determines that the motion should be granted. II. FACTUAL BACKGROUND1 On or about August 22, 2006, officers from the Galveston Police Department (“GPD”) were dispatched to 24th Street and Avenue P 1/2, in Galveston, Texas, based on a complaint from a citizen that three (3) female Caucasian prostitutes were engaged in soliciting customers in the area. Two (2) males, one Caucasian and another African-American, were also present and “dealing” drugs near the same area or location. At the time, the defendant, Sergeant Gilbert Gomez was commander of the Narcotics Division of the GPD and was charged with the responsibility of investigating vice, drugs, gambling and prostitution. 1 The facts related are taken in essentials from the plaintiff’s pleadings and are not contested, otherwise, by the defendants. Sergeant Gomez and fellow officers Roark, Popovich and Stewart, responded to the dispatch and proceeded to the 24th Street location. The GPD officers were in plain clothes and arrived in an unmarked [van] vehicle.

docs.justia.com...:2008cv00193/603449/53

I wish it were a HOAX..... but afraid it is not....

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Who knows what deals they felt they had to enforce with the local criminal public.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS GALVESTON DIVISION EMILY MILBURN, § § § § § § § § Plaintiff, VS. GILBERT GOMEZ, et al, Defendants. CIVIL ACTION NO. G-08-193 MEMORANDUM AND ORDER I. INTRODUCTION Before the Court is the defendants, Gilbert Gomez, David Roark, and Sean Stewart’s motion for summary judgment (Document No. 29) and the plaintiff, Emily Milburn, Individually and as next friend of Dymond Larae Milburn’s response in opposition (Document No. 32). The Court has examined the motion and response on file, along with the exhibits and appendices, and determines that the motion should be granted. II. FACTUAL BACKGROUND1 On or about August 22, 2006, officers from the Galveston Police Department (“GPD”) were dispatched to 24th Street and Avenue P 1/2, in Galveston, Texas, based on a complaint from a citizen that three (3) female Caucasian prostitutes were engaged in soliciting customers in the area. Two (2) males, one Caucasian and another African-American, were also present and “dealing” drugs near the same area or location. At the time, the defendant, Sergeant Gilbert Gomez was commander of the Narcotics Division of the GPD and was charged with the responsibility of investigating vice, drugs, gambling and prostitution. 1 The facts related are taken in essentials from the plaintiff’s pleadings and are not contested, otherwise, by the defendants. Sergeant Gomez and fellow officers Roark, Popovich and Stewart, responded to the dispatch and proceeded to the 24th Street location. The GPD officers were in plain clothes and arrived in an unmarked [van] vehicle.

docs.justia.com...:2008cv00193/603449/53

I wish it were a HOAX..... but afraid it is not....

did you do a name search on the girl?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The cases we keep seeing seem to keep getting weirder and weirder. Just when you think we've topped out and it can't; it goes off and shows you it can.

What I worry about is this has been happening in very short order. Used to be a cool off time be for each case not it's one right after another. Not sure if it's the media trying to top each other, the current speed at which information travels now or someone is trying to stir something up. Could be one, more or all of the above.

But I have noted that a very large number have been coming from Texas. Normally action you don't see in that area. It's like everyone just flew off the deep end down there 4 month ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

next level court document ninja skills!

a star for you, my good man..

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If it were my daughter the officers would face my full wrath, if you ever seen Dexter id be him at least for a day.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

If it were my daughter the officers would face my full wrath, if you ever seen Dexter id be him at least for a day.

why not just use the force man?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: roadgravel

(I'm sickened...I just woke up...I am stepping away before I say things that will see me banned here
)

That has happened to me a lot lately.

It has had a profound affect. I cant get into threads I used to enjoy because they just seem so trivial now.

Unless like some one stated earlier in this thread, they just want to take the blue pill and go back to sleep, pretend this BS isn't really happening.

That was kind of me up until I really read the UK pedophile ring thread by anonymous.

Now all I am doing is researching this evil, and the more I read the deeper the rabbit hole goes.

I believe it all ties in together.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I woulf use force choke then some lightning to add a nice touch

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I guess in this case where you just don't get any justice and it drags on for years, there is only one thing left to do.

Do it alone and do it quietly. What other alternative is there in seeking justice from an unjust system?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wow I feel so bad for that girl. She is going to have major trust issues when she gets older.

If parents beat their kids they go to jail. But when cops beat/kidnap/murder kids then they get off the hook...I'm glad I'm not american

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I speak for about 90% of people here when I say: completely justified.

Look, kids can't just wonder around at night time. It's dangerous, and cops do not want to get distracted while they are looking for the really bad guys. You know the ones that......go 10 mph the speed limit. Anyways, it's just a few scratches. Back in my day, we used to like to get beat because it gave the cops practice. Do you want the police to not have any practice when they go after the bad guys? Are you un-american? Are you a terrorist?

Anyways, we need some more good cop threads, because we need to bury this thread... I mean talk about all the good things that cops do...

USA! USA! USA!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Are you joking?

Did you not see the link I posted with the Federal case and summary judgement? smh

Read the entire law suit and you will see exactly what happened.

Milburn Case v. Gomez

edit on 8-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm speechless. Now I think I've heard
just about everything!

Sickening.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You did read the part where her father asked her to throw the garbage out or something like that ..right?

It is completely disgusting you would this justified in any way.

So jumping out of a van and assaulting a young girl is OK..as long as it's cops?

You are either a troll or being sarcastic..which is it?
edit on 8-12-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

dude...chill.

he's being sarcastic..having a laugh. it's a parody of all the statist mouth-breathers who think the "authorities" are always right, and can do no wrong...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus
Or at least I hope that was scathing, dripping sarcasm lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join