It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry families of MH17 crash victims seek U.N. investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Angry families of MH17 crash victims seek U.N. investigation

(Reuters) - Relatives of MH17 crash victims, angered by what they see as Dutch mishandling of inquiries into the disaster, want a special U.N. envoy to launch an international investigation.

A letter sent to Prime Minister Mark Rutte on Friday, a copy of which was seen by Reuters, said Dutch officials had failed to build a case. They asked that inquiries by the Safety Board and prosecution service be handed over to the United Nations.

Rutte should "request the U.N. to appoint a special envoy to take over," said the letter written by Van der Goen Attorneys.

"Nobody knows who is doing what," said Bob van der Goen, a spokesman for the law firm. "There is no coordination, there is no leadership whatsoever (by) Holland."

An international inquiry is the only way to identify who shot down the plane and ensure they are brought to court, the letter said.

Van der Goen has represented relatives of victims of a 1992 El Al jetliner crash in Amsterdam, a 2010 Afriqiyah Airways crash in the Libyan capital Tripoli and the 1977 Pan Am-KLM crash in the Canary Islands that left 583 people dead.

Source

Good to see there`s action being taken about the crap which has been going on regarding the investigation.

Too bad they (had to) turn to the UN which has been morphed into a bad institution over the years, but at least there are victims who won`t take the BS anymore and are taking action.

I still have hope we will find out over time what really happened.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Too bad they (had to) turn to the UN which has been morphed into a bad institution over the years, but at least there are victims who won`t take the BS anymore and are taking action.

The (Dutch) Netherlands belong to NATO.

I still have hope we will find out over time what really happened.

Not in that corner. Officially, Putin did it. The EU, US, (NATO) are writing that history.

OSCE findings on MH17

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't think the UN will help much

The USA/Israel gives out free candy to small nations with names no one can remember and the vote gets fixed.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

UN is just a Western institution, but now the investigation is totally wrong...

...a possible perpetrator is part of the investigation, how wrong is that...

...so I see every stir up into the BS going on as good...

...MH17 is to us Dutch as 9/11 is to Americans.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

NATO is nothing more than an American puppet where other countries get to pick up the bill and should had been disbanded after the wall came down.

The Ukraine gives NATO a mission and might be the reason so much US money was spent to overthrow the elected government even if it was a Russian puppet calling the shots.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Like 911 it will want to look into it but the narrative will only verify what the Dutch will end up telling us .It's a rigged game folks .UN is close to being usless in most respects despite the billions of $$ we give to them .TPTB always needed another layer of protection and manipulation to their scam .

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The last i heard is that the parts that were taken from the MH17 in Ukraine is no longer in Euopte, but in the US.

I have no Source for this. Maybe some one here can help find some truth to it?

The US are plying the embargo card against Russia With full support from the UN. So i dont think they will get any where With the UN.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Part of the wreckage just passed the Polish border...

Google Translate

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Malaysia has been added, but Ukraine being on it it`s just plain wrong.

Ukraine, A “Suspect in Crime” involved in the MH17 Criminal Investigation

Source

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

…MH17 is to us Dutch as 9/11 is to Americans.

My apologies. I should have made a distinction between the people and their governments.

Please forgive me. Its always he people that pay the price.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

…a possible perpetrator is part of the investigation, how wrong is that…

Thats how the west rolls. See Ferguson…

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Some of the pictures I have seen sure do look like flight MH17 had 30mm bullet holes in it but we know that buildings just fall over like on 9/11 so if this turns out to be true then I am sure the USA will say that the freedom fighters/rebels in the Ukraine were flying stealth fighters given to them in person by Putin

The US dominance of the western world with its behind closed doors bribes and blackmail has corrupted just about everything we get to hear in the way of news.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
...and in other news...

Meet and Greet Natalie Jaresko, US Government Employee, Ukraine Finance Minister

The new finance minister of Ukraine, Natalie Jaresko, may have replaced her US citizenship with Ukrainian at the start of this week, but her employer continued to be the US Government, long after she claims she left the State Department. US court and other records reveal that Jaresko has been the co-owner of a management company and Ukrainian investment funds registered in the state of Delaware, dependent for her salary and for investment funds on a $150 million grant from the US Agency for International Development. The US records reveal that according to Jaresko’s former husband, she is culpable in financial misconduct.

Source

Ukraine Goes Full Orwell, Unleashes "Ministry Of Truth"

Source

You can`t make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

This is what damage done by a 30mm cannon looks like. Please show us damage on MH17 that is consistent with this.

edit on 12/5/2014 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This is what damage done by a 30mm cannon looks like.

Amazing that a round this size...

And makes a hole this big...

Somehow make holes this big...

Well, I guess anything's possible.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You know, there's something a little odd about that image you love to trot out on these occasions. Explain how a .50cal round leaves a .50cal hole, a 20mm round leaves a 20mm hole, yet a 30mm round leaves a 100mm hole? Is it because that's the result of a 30mm HE round hitting armor plate and detonating? What would a 30mm round hitting a flimsy piece of aluminium leave? A 30mm diameter hole maybe? And of course there's the very obvious grouping of impacts in the centre of the piece of wreckage. Do you think a SAM strike could leave such a tight grouping?
edit on 5-12-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot interviewed a bloke who said the Russians did shoot down MA17 with bullets and they did it because it was going to be used in a 911 style attack on a Russian city as it had a bio hazard weapon on board. It was because of the Bio hazard weapon that it had to be shot down by bullets and not a missile as a misile would have released the bio hazard.

The rebel commander who was on the scene early, said many of the bodies stank and had been dead for some time. He also said they had been drained of blood because those bodies had little or blood coming out wounds. He also said the burns on their skin were different to what one sees on live bodies, ie, there were no blisters on the skin of the bodies which stank.

Given Australia, Ukraine and Holland have signed a non disclosure agreement under which any of the signatories can stop the publishing of any information related to the case, I would not hold my breath for the truth emerging from all this.

The only thing that will come out of it is that Russia shot it down because they are the evil empire and they want to start a war with the west.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
Given Australia, Ukraine and Holland have signed a non disclosure agreement under which any of the signatories can stop the publishing of any information related to the case, I would not hold my breath for the truth emerging from all this.

God not this lie again.

If you actually read the agreement in question you would see it has nothing to do with blocking the investigation or prosecution.

What the agreement does is allows the nations involved, who get briefings on the investigations with information not available to the public, the ability to stop one of those nations from discussing / releasing saqid investigative info.

The purpose is to protect the integrity of the investigation for criminal prosecution. The article you guys trot out specifically addresses that issue and it states the purpose - so the investigation and criminal prosecution is not undermined.

The example I gave before to put it into perspective -
As a police officer I have worked investigations involving other law enforcement agencies. While I had access to all information and evidence, the case was not mine nor my agencies. Because of that I cannot take the information I was exposed to and release it to the media.

That restriction does not affect the criminal investigation nor potential prosecution.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Malaysia has been added, but Ukraine being on it it`s just plain wrong.

Ukraine, A “Suspect in Crime” involved in the MH17 Criminal Investigation

Source

Ukraine is required by international law to be involved.

How does this work -
* - The nation where the crash occurred is involved - Ukraine.
* - Nations who lost citizens are involved.
* - The originating nation is involved.
* - The destination nation is involved.
* - The nation that houses the airline HQ is involved.
* - The nation where the aircraft was assembled is involved.

Ukraine ceded its authority to the Dutch so technically speaking that's the end of their involvement.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thanks for the information.

Are saying what you've said because you have read the contents of the document or is it merely your assumptions based on you own work as to the intention and purpose of the document? being the sort of document it is still carries a certain degree of capacity for control over what information is released. If the agreement serves only the purposes you state and no other, such an agreement ought not be necessary.

A simple agreement or statement of principles on how the subject matters should be handled by the respective countries ought to be quite adequate.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join