It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX** Experiences with men in black **HOAX**

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I cant see MIB stepping out of the usual garb

I think they are switching to white vehicles at least but yes the MIB would not be MIB without the black suit!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So 10 pages, 47 flags for THIS? Hey guys, I have audio, video, blood samples lie detection evidence and even a man in black corpse in my freezer that can prove the OP is wrong, BUT, I ain't showing anything because NOW, all of a sudden, I am afraid of them finding me.

Please deposit all stars here and your flags at any of my threads, Thank you

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

very true but the OP was on his computer and the post he was talking about occured when He was logged in and posting. somewhere in between. Someone looked it up and found the post he was talking about and they occurred in between his posts. just saying its easy to confirm.

That was my post. It was actually a thread he created and he started off the OP with the "fantasy prone" stuff. So then he goes on to post in that thread that was started by someone else? That's a bit odd so I suppose he could claim that he didn't know about that thread. I asked him to clarify because its a bit confusing which posts he claims were not his.

Now If I saw posts made with my account that I didn't do, I would be a little freaked out. Not to mention all the other stuff. The last thing I would do is start a thread with wild claims or spend any time online. Most likely I would be getting to the bottom of it. None of it really adds up and that's why I think other explanations with less holes need to be explored like alternate realities and doppelgängers.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm throwing in the towel.

I made it all up and I really regret doing it.

edit on 05upm12America/Chicagopm3437America/Chicago by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 05000000pm12America/Chicagopm3225America/Chicago by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The reason I'm coming clean is because of the posts from other members here offering genuine concern for me and my family's well being.

I feel like a total jerk for misleading them and everyone else.

All I can do is apologize and hope that you believe that I'm being sincere.

I am very sorry.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology
Is this the fake duaneology ?

The reason I'm coming clean is because of the posts from other members here offering genuine concern for me and my family's well being.

eff them. That was a good run though. I very much enjoyed it. Should have tried the short story forum. see ya!

edit on 6-12-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Closed for Staff Consideration

Semper

<< 7  8  9   >>

join