It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Burqa Is Perfect Cover For a Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No one is really sure why this person in the video stabbed an American teacher to death in an Abu Dhabi bathroom, but one thing is certain. A Burqa is the perfect outfit for assassination and murder. It is complete with gloves and plenty of hidey holes for knives, guns and other weapons.

In this video you see a person (you can't tell if it is male or female) head to an Abu Dhabi bathroom and allegedly murder an American Teacher. There are few clues available as to the identity of the perpetrator. Make special note of how hard it would be to get any forensics on this crime due to the Burqa worn by the perp.

This CCTV video was posted by the Abu Dhabi police.

Warning: Graphic Images

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You just took paranoia to a new level!

Not sure if I should give you a thumbs up or a thumbs down.....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You just took paranoia to a new level!

Not sure if I should give you a thumbs up or a thumbs down.....

It is really creepy isn't it? Seriously you can walk around and leave no trace. Heck, they don't even know if it was a man or a woman. I would hate to be the forensics guy on this case.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Contrary to the average PC clowns opinion, that is precisely why they should be banned.

Not the first time and won't be the last

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I could hide a folding stock grenade launcher under that.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Puts a new perspective on "Cloak & Dagger"

"Mossad" is investigating the possibilities !!

edit on Dec-03-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Where I live...Dearborn Michigan. Everywhere....bomb under those clothes? Gun? Man or woman?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Glad they put a red circle on the potential Perp, would have lost track of him/her/whatever otherwise.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why they get to wear a burqa, but when I go to town wearing my ninja suit the cops are all over me?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Just want to say, COWARD!

SnF

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A good few years ago I read an article in the local paper where 16 women had been using the same pus pas as the lady in the picture was wearing a burka, they would catch busy buses and when one got on they would drop it out of the window for the next one.

Not quite the same I know but it shows the problems it can cause.

It makes you wonder what would happen in an identity parade?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If I had to guess I would say that was a man, just looking at the way the person moved. If it was a woman, given her deliberate movements and fast walking speed, I would say she was on a mission from the outset. And what bolsters this opinion is the knife that was used. You don't just walk around with a kitchen knife on the off chance that you are going to need it. So murder was definitely on this person's mind. The real question is whether the victim was the intended target, or if she was a target of opportunity. I would like to know why the perpetrator exited the elevator and then approached the security guard. It looked like they exchanged words, and if that is the case the security should be able to tell the police if they're looking for a man or a woman. I find it difficult to believe that the murdered could have known the intended victim was in the bathroom, considering the perpetrator arrived, went upstairs, and then straight to the bathroom. IF the American woman was the intended victim from the outset, then this likely involved other people. I mean you have to have someone watching to know where the victim is going to be.

The only other option I see is if the murdered woman knew the murderer, and they had just spoken on a cell phone or something, to where the murderer knew exactly where to find the woman. The victim could have been asked to wait in the bathroom. Now if you really want to get cloak and dagger, no pun intended, we could speculate that this clandestine bathroom meeting involved espionage work. The victim could have been a non-official cover operative, and was murdered by a member of the government, who likely found out she was a spy. Considering precisely what occurred, I do not think this is that far-fetched. Of course certain details would make this scenario less likely, or possibly eliminate it altogether, but I do not have those details at this point. It would not surprise me to learn that I was correct with this hypothesis however.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Another article on the story

Just read this. It's a bizarre sequence of events to say the least.

Why did the "ghost" talk to the security official before carrying out the murder?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Contrary to the average PC clowns opinion, that is precisely why they should be banned.

Not the first time and won't be the last

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

So I have pockets right now? Should my pants be banned? LOL.
Will we all walk around naked soon, by this logic, I wonder????

Yes, tho, a burkah is a great cover.
Mr. Bin Laden's family, for many years, only went outside, male or female adult, in full burkha. Made them all pretty hard to track….

Still, stand by my first reaction. Tnis isn't the answer.
Banning the clothing isn't an answer to anything. Nor does it deal with anything.
Real….
tetra

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Do you wear your pants over your head covering your face hmmmm ?

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
this is interesting.
i would think the only chance for forensic evidence is if the burqa ninja left prints on the knife or got some sort of spatter on the burka after the stab.
dont know what the laws are there but maybe they can get a line on people who might have done it and then execute a search and then hope to get lucky and find the burqa hanging in the burqa ninjas closet and get a blood match.

gonna follow this one...
thanks for posting.
pretty cool.
if only my boy kuklinski would have worn a burqa he would still be at it

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Do you wear your pants over your head covering your face hmmmm ?

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

no but you probably do…lol
hmmmm

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Normally I wouldn't bother but that's just too good.

no but you probably do…lol
hmmmm

LMAO, you were the one that actually used the L word and then followed it up with that gem.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

P.S. I'm still laughing by the way, "no but you probably do", man what a peach.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just to let you know.....The Burka's are better at Hungry Jacks!!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I was wondering about that too.

Also, did it look like they grabbed something off the garbage can before they rounded the corner to commit the crime? It struck me as odd how they waved their hand over it while passing by. Maybe that's where the knife came from?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join