It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different Explaination of Gravity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Thank you.

You wrote earlier:

I can see where the religion of science wants to rise above other religions in thought but at the same time in order to arrive at truth greater than what is known you will have to accept that i have been privy to events that rise above the religion of science.

These words are actually quite profound.

One of my most beloved teachers and mentors once offered this advice to me:
"Be still and listen."
"Clear your mind."
"And forget everything that you think you know."
"Only then can you comprehend the truth."

Your words are sometimes difficult to parse. To understand them requires closer scrutiny than one would normally do. That is both the problem and the reward.

It is a reward for those of us who would follow the above advice.

It is a problem for those who would not.

dex

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The strong nuclear force is one of the four forces of nature that physicists are trying to combine to create the Grand Unified Theory. They are the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, electromagnetism, and gravity.

So, the strong nuclear force cannot be gravity. In fact, the only thing missing from a GUT is gravity,since scientists have been able to devise a theory that accounts for everything BUT gravity.
edit on 5-12-2014 by PrinceRupertsDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PrinceRupertsDog

As dex pointed out my theories are not for everyone and even before that the thought enters my mind that this is information we are not supposed to know. It is a hell of a place to find your self knowing something for sure then realizing that if everyone knew then the possibility becomes reality that it effects all of us in a way like never before. Everything i suggest just makes the unexplained clear. Take those expeditions to the south where they are looking for a door to the center of the earth and even the thought that earth is the center of the universe. In my theory it all becomes true if we live in a reflection then the way out would be in and not up. Now i just search for reasons that all this should be hidden like it is vs reasons it should be known and by far the wonderment of life here is great. I think i will just bow out of the whole topic now and say i am and will remain the crazy guy in the room as i sit back and enjoy the view until a valid reason come clear to really put forth the truth in an acceptable manner.
edit on 6-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

Thank you.

You wrote earlier:

I can see where the religion of science wants to rise above other religions in thought but at the same time in order to arrive at truth greater than what is known you will have to accept that i have been privy to events that rise above the religion of science.

These words are actually quite profound.

One of my most beloved teachers and mentors once offered this advice to me:

"Be still and listen."

"Clear your mind."

"And forget everything that you think you know."

"Only then can you comprehend the truth."

Your words are sometimes difficult to parse. To understand them requires closer scrutiny than one would normally do. That is both the problem and the reward.

It is a reward for those of us who would follow the above advice.

It is a problem for those who would not.

dex

I can not really say what for but thank you very much for posting that here. Your post just hit the nail on the head for me and it does not even pertain to this op. Thanks for being open minded and speaking from the heart or spirit.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptanMad
well no. Gravity is the curvature of space time, bent by an objects mass. This bending can be determined using the general theory of relativity. Depending on the mass and location in space time.

I recommend you read up on the ricci tensors and shwarzchilds work.

How about WHY space would curve. What if space is in a conversion process, converting into time. There is no loss, just conversion. What if space IS time but in the form we recognize as space dimension because it is static? Likewise, what if time IS space but in the form we recognize as time because it is dynamic? This brings in the sour ancient theory that there is an Ether where this ether is in either the form of space if static, or time if kinetic or dynamic. Our Universe contains both as we are saddled in the mid-stream of conversions between the two states.
edit on 6-12-2014 by tkwasny because: Typo fix

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sir Issac Newton said that Gravity was a force acting as if at a distance. But our gravity attracts, it doesn't push everything away, like applying force to a wall with your hand. If is the largest word in the English Language, so Newton and Einstein weren't really that far apart. At least that's what a couple of my Prof's claimed back in the 60's.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join