It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been a while since I've been on here..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey all,

Its been a long time it seems since I've browsed these forums, let alone posted anything on them. I used to spend a great deal of time here in the past, posting countless times everyday, making threads etc. Always great fun, and this was my go to place on the internet in fact. I've been pretty busy in real life to say the least, but I've been able to get back on here over the last couple of days on my phone, even making the odd post here and there, and the place sure does feel different to what it was.

With posting so much in the past, I made some great friends, some which continued outside of the forum, but none of which I've really seen posting since being able to get back on here reading quite recently. I wonder how many still browse and post in fact.

That being said, I'm sure i won't be posting too much myself still, instead just reading from my phone as and when I can. But I thought I'd start this quick thread to say hey, especially to the great people I grew to very much respect and admire. Its amazing how much this place can be missed when away doing real life stuff!

edit on Sun, 30 Nov 2014 17:34:33 -0600343334115 pm5pm by Rising Against because: Add stuffs.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

I've only just started visiting ATS again these past few days after a long absence.

Great minds...

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

yeah i actually just started and was wondering why i haven't found this earlier

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well met, and good to see you again - same here! First post in ages today.

You were always awesome; if I stick around, I'd love to see a lot more of your content.

Grace and peace to you!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

Crazy coincidence for definite.

How've you been, I wonder?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Same here.. haven't actively posted here for a few years.. just one here and there.

Do check in regularly though but the site doesn't have the same feel it used to..

Anyway good to see you guys.. active posters during my days here.. had a few 1 2 1 messages with rising against.. last I saw though you were a mod. .

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
last I saw though you were a mod. .

Ah, well new home, new job - I'm out roughly 14 hours a day with traveling - and a baby almost here. Life just got, and still is, very busy!

Nice to see you btw!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Welcome Home, and Congrats on all the new activities.

Glad to see you again RA...

Des

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm good thanks pal, sounds like you have been busy. And with a baby on the way (congratulations) your current definition of 'busy' is about to be significantly altered. Putting it mildly.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Hail fellow traveler of the digital wilds! You are brave to have entered the Frey once more. And in such trying tones as well.

Here, you might be needing this:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey RA welcome back. Missed ya big guy. Congrats on the new baby. Glad to know you're doing well.LG

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveForever8

I'm good thanks pal, sounds like you have been busy. And with a baby on the way (congratulations) your current definition of 'busy' is about to be significantly altered. Putting it mildly.

Yeah, I've heard lol.

Put the cot together today, so we're just about ready now. Really not long left to wait, so very excited and very nervous!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You made some great threads about JFK and most members point to your threads whenever the JFK conspiracy is mentioned.

Good luck with parenthood.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi, RA. I remember seeing your posts when I first came here. Once an ATSer, always an ATSer -- is that how it goes? Welcome back and congrats on the soon-to-be new little RA.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonegurkha
Hey RA welcome back. Missed ya big guy. Congrats on the new baby. Glad to know you're doing well.LG

Nice to hear from you my friend. Missed you as well. Always a Pm away as well btw, anytime at all. Never hesitate, ok. Genuinely.

Take care of yourself!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So great to see you if only for a moment. You have been missed I assure you.
As mentioned above, I am guilty of pointing people in your direction for any JFK post that come up. There was a pretty decent one actually a couple months ago I thought you might appreciate as well as maybe answer a few of the persons questions.

I have all happiness for you, your family and future angel that is on the way. You will have to stop by long enough to at least post a picture of give us a update on your new little bundle
lol here, you might need this :

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Good to see you about again.
As said before - you were generally acknowledged as the JFK expert here on ATS and were a very well respected member.

And good to see you as well LiveForever8.

Hope you both manage to chip in now and again.

Too many good old members no longer post.....I suspect there's various reasons for that.

But ATS is still the best site of its type, by far.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the well wishes everyone, its honestly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to parenthood, literally every aspect of it in all honesty. I just hope I'm good at it!

Not long till I find that out as well..

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's always so wonderful to see someone come back. There are so many times we are left here wondering whatever happened to so and so. Here at ATS we always leave the doors unlocked and the lights are always on.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Seems like it has been a while since I saw one of your posts. Welcome back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join