It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a litlle help with this one, please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I had an extremely weird dream last night,

In my dream i was walking along the street when (sounds stupid) aliens started to attack earth. Now as soon as that happend i found myself running with a child that turned out to be my daughter (i dont have kids). Now this kid was only a baby and and i was doing everything to protect her i was running fighting and everything, then it came up that i had to hand her over, now i was upset about this but i had to do it but when i went to hand her over she disappeared. After she vanished i left and went outside and seen possibly the coolest sight ever, it was the aliens ships sucking the gravity from earth and everything was floating including me, but i didnt feel panicked it as really peaceful then something horrible happened.......... i woke up,

has anybody got any idea what this means?

it is quite difficult to figure out,

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ok this is freaky because someone else just posted a very similar dream. see Youngin's thread. Honestly your dream sounds like youre possibly speculating about the future with trepedation/wonder....

I think its strange how I NEVER dream about stuff like this and 2 nights ago I dreamt about aliens. I wonder just how many people are having ET dreams....and why?

new topics

join