It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to ANYONE on the Ferguson Protesters Side...And some facts!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

It still makes no sense because only the cop was armed, unless you mean that if all citizens were unarmed the cop would have had no reason to suspect he was and then would not have shot him, but the guy was unarmed and still beat the cop and made the cop fear him. So..... I dunno, I don't thing the gun issue is what's at stake here as much as simply playing the race card and stirring up the Democrat base. Remember, in all the Sandy Hook and other incidences, the perp was never a cop, always just a citizen. I mean it could be what you said....I dunno, but I think it's a focus on civil rights and civil discord based on "racism", civil war, maybe unrest leading to martial law.

The other scenario is the Governor of Mo holding back the Natl Guard. Whatever reason could he possibly have for not sending in the Guard? (and then doing it a night later after everyone was questioning it). We know that Valerie Jarrett, the President's advisor was in commication with the governor. What gives?

You're right about race baiting, but I'm not talking about the case itself, but the riots that followed. The media refused to use the word "rioters," instead calling them "violent protesters." That gives them the opportunity to make our first AND second amendments look bad. Maybe it won't go that way though, we'll see.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I for one welcome the end, I welcome it for the end is a new beginning.

I see the collapse of the US as being like the collapse of the Warsaw Pact.

Caused by the same things.

The next President will probably be our Gorbachev, reforms being made are too little, and too late to change our fate.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join