It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-engineering climate fixes could harm billions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Well you were doing okay until you posted these...

When will people learn to quit shooting themselves in the foot by posting them.

But here is something you may want to read concerning the first video...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this...

Now as for Gunderson...

www.metabunk.org...

Not very good choices if your trying to prove chemtrails exist.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Call it jet exhausted all you want, there's more research but no one wants to look.

Something like this...

patarnott.com...

or maybe this...

contrailscience.com...

or this...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A rag is a wonderful way to get that egg off your face.

You were saying?

I've read that thanks for the link again though, but I think I'll go ahead and trust some of the things my uncle (avionics technician at Boeing for the last 12 years or so) and his sources as well as my other multiple sources within the military, the police department, political and medical community a little more.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: phoenix9884

Poor Ted, cut down in the prime of his life. Jeez dude, cancer, at 84. Every damn thing isn't a conspiracy.

I never said that. But hey for all we know it was the prime of his life. Did you know him personally? Can you confirm that he was indeed as sickly as we are told? Were you at the autopsy or see the death certificate? Just wondering because it seems you know exactly the state of health he was in. I've seen 93 year holds healthy and fit so it's not like 83 is that old.

Prove to me it's not. Prove wrong to me what 6 years of research (between running my own business to help my wife pay for dental assistant schooling and raising 2 smart wonderful kids) has connected. Prove to me that everything that my wife and I have seen with our own eyes and physically experienced are not real or made up and again, I will concede my argument.

And I'm working on the whole shebang so you'll have your chance.

The epitome of ignorance and paranoia right here folks

Carry on,

Please do supply the whole shebang to blow this wide open

Yeah paranoia and ignorance. That's why for the last 4 years-in between this hobby- I have been working with local political officials and community leaders to oust the corruption within our own law enforcement and political community. We have successfully raised awareness and brought direct action against public officials and have proven in court many "conspiracies" and all this is between running my own business and raising 2 children. So call me names if you like I'm comfortable with myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Call it jet exhausted all you want, there's more research but no one wants to look.

Something like this...

patarnott.com...

or maybe this...

contrailscience.com...

or this...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Awesome more websites so they must be true right? I mean metabunk and snopes are beyond a doubt accurate and unbiased so it all must be. Look we can back and forth, I didn't make this thread to convince people of anything, if you see it you see it if you don't, then there's little chance you will. I post these so that those that are aware can gain a little more awareness but thanks for the contribution.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

He speaks out he dies.

No when he speaks we laugh...the man was paranoid and clueless.

Sure they can say whatever they want, its gitta be true.

And until it gets proven wrong, then yes it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So call me names if you like I'm comfortable with myself.

I am not calling anybody names,

Just calling it as I see it, your reply that was to networkdude when you grasp for any straw you can.

Yeah I know of old people in good health too, I also know a lot old people in very bad health.

Again you prove my point with this post replying to me, if I was calling you names that would be childish and you just went along with it and joined the game, not that I was playing one, just testing the waters.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I didn't make this thread to convince people of anything, if you see it you see it if you don't, then there's little chance you will. I post these so that those that are aware can gain a little more awareness but thanks for the contribution.

So now we wont be seeing the whole shebang?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I didn't make this thread to convince people of anything, if you see it you see it if you don't, then there's little chance you will. I post these so that those that are aware can gain a little more awareness but thanks for the contribution.

So now we wont be seeing the whole shebang?

Not on this thread I'm afraid-it's a work in progress this thread was primarily for the BBC article and clarification of geoengineering and climate engineering. It wasn't to prove chemtrails or Geo engineering exist it was to show the results of such as according to the article and the "research" done by institutions.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Awesome more websites so they must be true right? I mean metabunk and snopes are beyond a doubt accurate and unbiased so it all must be.

As far as metabunk is concerned they don't claim to be anything, but it is known that if you can find something wrong on that site the owner will change it and that hasn't happened yet.

As for snopes...I never use them for a source.

I post these so that those that are aware can gain a little more awareness but thanks for the contribution.

Awareness of what...something that is not real.

Tell you what can you find one research paper that was written about going up and actually testing these so called chemtrails, because as of this post nobody has ever done just that...test a chemtrail after it was supposedly sprayed

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

A rag is a wonderful way to get that egg off your face.

You were saying?

I've read that thanks for the link again though, but I think I'll go ahead and trust some of the things my uncle (avionics technician at Boeing for the last 12 years or so) and his sources as well as my other multiple sources within the military, the police department, political and medical community a little more.

I'd LOVE to hear what your "uncle" has to say about it. I only have 6 years in avionics, but saw enough to know for chemtrails to be real, the amount of people and resources that had to exist are beyond explanation.

Please tell us what you have for proof. I swear, if I cannot prove it wrong, I'll believe it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It wasn't to prove chemtrails or Geo engineering exist it was to show the results of such as according to the article and the "research" done by institutions.

If your talking about this institution...

csat.au.af.mil...

You may be interested in knowing this...

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense.

Theviews expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the
United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.
This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or
events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared
for public release.

csat.au.af.mil...

It was a fictional study nothing remotely real about it.

Here you may want to watch this with Mr. David Keith...

Enjoy...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

We have successfully raised awareness

Here you go chemtrail/geoengineering awareness rallies...

I hate to say this, but people are aware just not in the way you think...they are aware chemtrails aren't real and geoengineering has not made it out of the computer model stage.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Not on this thread I'm afraid-it's a work in progress this thread was primarily for the BBC article and clarification of geoengineering and climate engineering. It wasn't to prove chemtrails or Geo engineering exist it was to show the results of such as according to the article and the "research" done by institutions.

Yep - saw the article and wondered how it would be misrepresented.

It clearly states that reengineering isn't happening - because no-one knows how to do it "safely" - there is so much unknown - Dr Matt Watson is quoted as saying:

"Personally I find this stuff terrifying but we have to compare it to doing nothing, to business-as-usual leading us to a world with a 4C rise."

That's a "spokesman" for the MSM/TPTB/Science cabal thinks the prospect of geoengineering is TERRIFYING.

Can we put this to bed now?
edit on 26-11-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I am pretty sure you were the one talking about pulling some sticky, web-like material (that fell from the sky.....) from your kids and dog(s) and also claimed that the pics (of clouds) you included were only a few of hundreds you've taken. Still haven't seen any pics of the material you claim to pulled from your kids' skin on more than one occasion.

In my opinion, until you put up some evidence to support your claims in that other thread...well your posts about chemtrails just seem like a bunch of hot air to me.

ETA: Here's the thread I'm referring to.

edit on 11/26/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/26/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
To stop geoengineering we must a) stop pumping sequestered CO2 into the atmosphere (so no more coal, oil or gas) b) stop all landuse changes, especially tropical rainforest deforestation and c) stop flying (since that is how con(chem)trails are created).

Simples.

Up to you .....

Whilst other geoengineering ideas have been proposed, to counter the above, none have yet been put in place, not least because scientists are aware of the law of unintended consequences.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Phoenix, just a quick question:

1: Do you believe that contrails can persist?

This seems to be the heart of the chemtrail business. Most chemtrail believers don't believe contrails can persist. There's a whole slew of youtube videos and websites and whatnot out there claiming that any trail that persists is a chemtrail, because normal contrails dissipate after a few seconds to a few minutes max.

I'm not sure what that notion is based on. I've never seen a chemtrail believer explain why this should be the case, as in the physics behind WHY a contrail shouldn't persist, ever. After all, a contrail is just an ice cloud. In fact it's the same thing as a cirrus cloud, and those don't seem to have a problem oersisting either.

So what is it about a contrail that makes you think it can't persist? (if in fact that's what you believe, which seems to be implied by the picture you preface your OP with, since it depicts ordinary contrails).

2: How much do you really know about meteorology and aviation?

I'm asking because my observation so far has been that there's a very obvious correlation between knowledge of these matters and chemtrail belief. The less one knows, the more likely someone is to believe in chemtrails. And I don't mean that in a judgemental way.. we can't all be experts on these matters, which are indeed highly specific and require detailed knowledge to fully comprehend.

But what we've been seeing is that this grey area in people's knowledge is being fed with stuff that's not supported by any of the scientific findings regarding contrails. At the same time a notion is implanted that anyone who contradicts this unscientific stuff is certainly a troll, or a government paid agent, or umm the devil himself, basically. And this notion is so ingrained in the chemtrail lore that chemtrail believers have a real aversion to looking at anything resembling science or a skeptical point of view.

I'll try to illustrate my point with a few examples:

-Chemtrail believers have a really hard time distinguishing weather modification with what they perceive to be chemtrails. Of course weather modification has nothing to do with commercial jets flying at 30.000 feet and up leaving a contrail. In fact you can gfo to www.weathermodification.com and find out for yourself what weather modification is actually about, see the planes, the methods used, etc. Despite this information being available, chemtrail believers mention weather mod in the same breath as geoengineering and chemtrails. Learn the difference!

-Lately chemtrail believers keep going on about statements made by scientists who have been looking into geoengineering, as a sort of last resort method to combat global warming. And once again chemtrail believers point to contrails as evidence that such a program is already underway. Yet there is not a single shred of evidence that this is the case. On top of this all these scientists have made clear that it's theoretical research, for possible FUTURE use, if all else fails.

In fact Swiss fillmaker Matthias Hancke (who is a chemtrail believer, backed by all the usual suspects) has been trying to sample suspected chemtrails a couple of times from a plane, in an actual trail (as opposed to, say, sludge from a pond), but so far seems to have come out empty handed. We now have to wait for him to finally finish his movie to find out whether he's actually found something in consecutive attempts (talking of having your priorities wrong). I've got a feeling that IF this movie is going to be released, it'll still lack any concrete evidence for chemtrails.

www.facebook.com...

www.metabunk.org...

- Chemtrail believers are still confused by all the effects a jet can have on it's environment. Just go and check some youtube videos that show jets leaving aerodynamic contrails or wing vortices. These are well known phenomenae, and you can learn all about them through a simple google search, but yet chemtrail believers never seem to learn about these things and keep confusing them for what they think are chemtrails.

- The logistics of a chemtrail operation if it were true. I'm going to quote from a youtube comment here that illustrates the point:

More than 120,865 commercial pilots in the United States, More than 142,511 airline transport pilots, over 15000 air traffic control personnel, 123,000 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians in the US, 98700 people employed as Flight Attendants, 3108 USAF airlift pilots, 3491 fighter, 25 astronauts in the USAF, 759 bomber, 1468 tanker pilots, then you have navigators, load masters, flight engineers, boom operators, baggage handlers, cargo loaders, ramp agents, the tens of thousand of people who build aircraft, the over 200 thousand private pilots, 15,220 sail plane pilots, balloon pilots, hang glider pilots, paraglider pilots, 97,409 certified flight instructors, 4,066 sport pilots, 21,141 rotorcraft-(helicopter) pilots, 90000 people employed as Aerospace Engineers, 10 thousand meteorologists, NTSB investigators, hundreds of thousands if not millions of hours flown, hundreds of millions of miles flown....Almost 2 million people who work directly, indirectly or as a recreational participant in aviation daily in just the United States alone.

Yet in over 20 years not one reliable person with an aviation back ground or experience has presented any credible evidence physical or otherwise of chemtrails. None have reported chemtrails, none report secret tanks, fleets of tankers, no stock piles of chemicals have been reported or found, no dispersal equipment found, no one has ever found aircraft being tanked up with chemicals, not one mishap or crash involving one of these chemtankers, NTSB has never found evidence of extra tanks on any aircraft involved in a mishap or crash, none report unusual activity or aircraft dispersing spray, no aviation worker union has ever raised a concern, no ill pilots or crew members, nana, zip, zero nill.......... Could it be that over 2 million are in on this secret chemtrail operation? Is it possible that these highly trained people just fail to "Look Up" and see what the chem gurus see? Or perhaps they understand just a little more about aircraft, weather, and contrails than the chemtrail proponent and recognize it for what it is? .......A hoax.?

That pretty much sums it up for me.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
interesting.!!

This practice was used under the auspice of the Air Force Weather Agency and used cloud seeding in operation Popeye to extend the monsoon season over Ho Chi Minh Trail and induce flooding during the Vietnam War.

The only problem is that operation Popeye was Navy not air force. it was a program out of the navy research base at China Lake ca. Popeye was a sailor not a airman###
en.wikipedia.org...
theantimedia.org...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Yes air force aircraft were used because they needed C-130s but it was a navy project

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Yes, but the main point is, none of that is secret or hidden. Cloud seeding still exists today, and will continue. It has nothing to do with this forum, or subject. Anymore than snow plowing at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join