It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has our DNA been spliced with keys that allow for other kinds of being to incarnate into us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The idea here, is that, if we were not tampered with genetically, we would be a just a regular species native to this world - how exactly do we all supposedly have "cosmic" connections and "reincarnations" from other realms or planets? The answer is that we have been tampered with by beings that can cross between the physical and spiritual plane, with "technology" beyond our current grasp, so that, they can "incarnate" into our bodies.

Convexly, the idea is that we have really been "imprisoned" in our "animal bodies" to teach us some kind of "lesson" or to serve as spiritual "food" for negative beings.

So, we are supposedly divine spiritual beings that were spliced into animal DNA and thus incarnate on Earth as "evolved" Apes. Thus the goal for "freedom" is to break our bonds with the world of physical beings, and return to our place amongst the stars with our spiritual brethren.

I believe that "spirits" that inhabit "bodies" can control their carnal urges and function at a higher level. The "true animals" are generally treated as "second grade" in this reality.

I believe that spiritual beings that are spliced into physical bodies are given psychological "keys" that they use to control their "other halves" or their "natural" sides - if anything totally subverting the animal and extracting it's influence.

So, we are an animal race that has become infested with spiritual beings and beings from other realms, that have taken advantage of us by altering our DNA over the ages through advanced methodologies.
edit on 24-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

No.

But then again, you may be subject to some
rare and secret multibillion dollar experiment.

So, if that is the case....Cianara to You.

Enjoy The Borg!
Better yet, get yourself a hot date,
go out for a nice steak, a real live show,
and well, you know...
cheers
edit on 24-11-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add line

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
The idea here, is that, if we were not tampered with genetically, we would be a just a regular species native to this world - how exactly do we all supposedly have "cosmic" connections and "reincarnations" from other realms or planets? The answer is...

We don't. Occam's Razor.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Sounds like that L.Ron Hubbard-crap. Which is even for Science Fiction a lot of crap. Don't ask for my opinion for this to be a basis of a "religion"..

Well, your thought is based upon the idea that there are real "cosmic connections" and "reincarnations". If that would be true, there might be something to your idea.
If not, then it's just another esoteric theme.

I like the idea, nevertheless. It is unlikely, but strange. I like strange stuff in my daily coffee

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Treat it as hypothetical, just another possible viewpoint.

Note, if being the key word, and of course, this is a theory.

To prove a theory such as this?

Almost impossible...

What my theory implies and assumes can be temporarily taken as a given, and then one can try to understand the meaning of it, without needing to know or be shown that the theory is true.

The point in my post is to demonstrate what I have been thinking about, and also to get responses from people who think about the same things and would like a viewpoint that differs to their current conceptions in the subject areas.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You can read through most of the "New Age" philosophies regarding the theory that we do not "belong" on this physical plane, and there are many that state we are in some kind of prison, and that the physical world is "not where we belong".

I am saying that they belong in the spiritual plane, we belong in the physical, they found a way to enter the physical world, and now they want to return to where they came from.

Yet, they were the ones whom actually wanted to be physical in the first place and when they complain of being in a prison, they forget that they chose to be here.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There are both "demons" and "angels" - beings that occupy our bodies, and beings that are powerful enough to take control over our consciousness from an early point, prior to birth.

Then, there is the "host" that is usually subservient, the inhabitant given amnesia for their own protection so that they do not realise they are foreign to their body - ensuring neither does the host.

The way that these beings have "gotten in" is through genetic manipulation via advanced methods throughout the course of history by these beings.

Most of the "New Age" ideas about ascension and escaping the "prison" or "hell" of the physical world are relative to the occupying spirits and can serve to delude the host into thinking that they will be joining them.

In my mind, the physical world is just another plane, as is the spiritual world, I do not see one as being superior to the other.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

For a while I used to believe people were trying to poison me, and on further reflection I think they were attempts to remove my living core*.

Prior to that realisation, I thought they were experimental drugs being tested on me - slipped into my food or transferred onto the rims of drinking cups that I use.

*This done with poison to weaken the body, and machines to electrically alter the nervous system so certain pathways cease to fire properly, the result if successful would be that I would have lost my instinctual reflexes.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Might I also direct readers to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP explains that there are two kinds of beings on Earth - "naturals" and those with souls.

He blames most of the suffering in this world on "naturals"...

I see that these "naturals" or animals have been manipulated and enslaved by spiritual beings.

There are many threads dealing with the idea that the physical world is a prison and I say, to those that are naturally physical, is that you belong in this world, and it is only a prison for them.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I have also heard the view that earth is a nursery where we learn. The idea of a prison is surely more the religious one that we are all guilty so we need the self-appointed religious men to take us to task and charge us to make up pay for their standard of living.

I worked as a therapist and regressed many people. I never once had a situation where during regression into a past life
someone talked about coming from another planet, they were always from this planet and simply went back in time. The only association with other planets came from the zodiacal perspective as representing Gods but there was no claim to have been living elsewhere.

I had always drawn the difference between animals and humans but today we are learning a great deal about animal behaviour and how like us some of their rituals are. The dying hippo matriach whom all the hippos came to be with was an eye opener for me as well as the chimpanzee ability to count within seconds - much faster than a human. What really interests me with the animal world is their communication, especially between isolated groups when one group learns something it gets passed to other groups and incorporated into their behaviour telepathetically.

The idea of walk-ins of other spirits being able to come here into our bodies and experience or learn does make a kind of sense. Supposing there is a superior being controlling the universe. Would you want individual spirits who have the minds and capabilities of men who are capable of creating weapons of mass destruction which they drop without any form of conscience about the consequences of their actions running wild within all your creation? Surely you would want to educate this right out of spirit's desires? We know that life on this earth has a habit of dying out and starting again so perhaps this world in the universe is unique and so makes a very good nursery for spiritual training? Who knows!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Given the fact that most organised religions recognise the Soul as incarnating into this existence i suppose the notion has some merit.

I think there is some speculation doing the rounds as to some covert government agency's being in possession of a device that utilises ELF waves to essentially manipulate our bioelectric field, thus allowing the removal and or implantation of other etheric entities. That being said the information is right out of the Dulce papers so don't hold me as to the validity.
edit on 24-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Perhaps they are "here" simply to experience the physical world itself, being naturally spiritual they have no experience with things that occur to bodies made out of flesh.

If this is so, then I disagree with the human species being used as an amusement.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The beings I refer to are not naturally meant to be connected to a body, and therefore, they have to be artificially "implanted".

I think that these beings can only really be "implanted" when they create "doors" in our genetics - how, due to what we call "alien abductions" where there is a "fuzzy border" between their realm and ours, working behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Sounds a hell of a lot like possession to me mate. You may wish to research into who or what the Avatars are as the premise of your thread contains significant similarities.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.energeticsynthesis.com...
www.wakingtimes.com...

edit on 24-11-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

WHAT IF: Mother Earth, a living being, and being a 'living being' has to also 'evolve'. Part of Mom Earth's evolution is a shift in dimensions/chakras, something that would be a "big deal" and would have to be noted from a civilization from long ago, folks like the Maya, carving 'bout Gaia..(pun intended, works better if any diggers in the crowd??..)

She moved from 3rd chakra into 4th chakra, Hunab Ku resides in the Octave, so theoretically everyBody did experience an 'Ascension' When She moved closer to the Octave.

Now if You look at Earth as an elementary school, it appears due to budget cuts, ALL the grades were thrown together, with kindergartners getting wedgies from 6th graders, all the while the 'older kids' are looking forward to "moving on".. Remember ThePrinicpal usually keeps an eye on the Ones who 'need' the Supervision.

Now, because this school teaches many lessons, there are students from ALL over the globe attending..

What is even "better" (for those who like to 'grade'..) that in this school, everyBody graduates, eventually.. Some have to remediate, but they will eventually make it.
This scenario of course makes everyOne correct...

SystemResistor- Have You looked into the "Pineal Gland" ? And the calcification/de-calcification of the Pineal Gland? Did You know that One of the Big3™ religions™ have an altar where One can pray to the PINE Cone? Where the head of this Church™ has a staff and in that staff is a PINE cone?

Learn, Teach and Have Fun.

namaste

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Very interesting theory.

Many people will call you crazy for believing such a theory is possible, but most of these people tend to have closed minds and don't realise that ideas can be entertained without being accepted as factual.

I believe there is some truth to the theory outlined in the OP, even though it might not, as a whole, be factual.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't see the logic in this. What are suggesting is E.T are from an alternative universe. Where ever it is if you can point to it. Because the Earth does orbit around a star and the star itself orbits along a band of stars leading to a spiraling vortex of stars.

On the grander scheme, its just one dot in the unfathomable amount of dots we would call galaxies.

So what you are suggesting is that in some Alternative Universe where beings are free of physical laws floating in void and not really on planets just kind of in a mass jelly forming aliens which soul purpose is to syphon the soul out of humans during their transfiguration process and replace it with a *possessed* entity?

Are you suggesting that muttering some words will bring some Alter-universal being which would engage in populating this universe among other universes like its some marvel universe where we have to fit in new universe for the many ideas like woman thor or the unincredible hulk? (Like a really fat green guy that eats peoples food or something, but in a comic book)

I donno. humans are pretty imaginative. And so far everything we have invented or thought up has been a careful combination of truths on both parts.

Because the state of reality does not bend to our will, We bend to it. And the closer we bend to it the more realize that our will is not done by intention alone but by action.

Thinking up or saying something has no merit without action. Which is why scientists call bluffs on things that cannot be reproduced.

Anything of a spiritual nature living in this universe is originally from this universe.

How does one go about aquring a craft to venture space and time to end up at Earth with a body switching plot to funnel souls from an infinit void of demons into bodies. If it worked that way we would all be possessed right now for what ever reason...

Pretty abductions are done for medical experiments or for clones. There's really no other reason. Unless of course they are looking for a meal.

I do agree with one of your statements tho.

People don't understand the technology or what they are dealing with and the same goes for you. Over expecting or morality and thinking the universe has 2 factions good and evil is like viewing all of the colors on the palet as having magical force behind them. But if you were color blind that wouldn't matter. You might think the patterns are symbolic for some universal secret, but if you were severely dislexic or autistic signs, numbers, and letter might not mean anything to you. Or you might not see them the same at all.

Still these mental hallucinations have no effect on the physical world. It's not like back to the future when ink on the paper fades away 'You're Fired!!' but if you insist on programing yourself to become schizophrenic by all means it's your life.

Just don't encourage other people to do the same. There is no such thing as posession.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i wouldn't have such a strong oppinion on this if it didn't dig into the weaknesses of mental ilness.

I don't know if you are posting this kind of stuff on purpose to either be a troll or are genuinely curious.

But wake up to the society we live in, Especially for forum we are on.

Telling people that demons are real from another existence to steal our souls and bodies is like affirming the voices in their head deal.

You understand where im going with this right?

You do not want to cross that line. By all means, talk to this with your friends. But please don't post about this idea anonymously because it is very damaging to the psyche.

I know this sounds harsh but i'm just trying to look out for people who take medication or should be.

On that note, I am an alien contactee and i don't know about any life soul swapping stealing ideas.
Tho the beings i encountered have imbued their consiousness into an animated particle state. They were and still are from this Universe, From another planet ect.
But Non of them are here to steal souls. Of course telling people aliens are real dosn't help mental problems much either. But my experiences are honest and truth trumps mental perception. Because reproduction is always nessisary.
And again, the universe does not bend to our expectations. We bend to it. So yeah the Schizophrenics can be scared but not for their soul... That's going to far man.
edit on 24-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What happens, happens in our brains ( or dont ), we only use less than 15% of the brain capacity and power. Why are we like that , why we aren´t able to use more, overheating ? What if we are only batteries which will be turned on in distant future.. and harvested for energy. Food for a mind
Brain Battery

I don´t really believe in entities living in us, those can be chemical unbalance in brains. What intrests more is why we cant use more of our capacity.. what is holding us down.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Very interesting theory.

Many people will call you crazy for believing such a theory is possible, but most of these people tend to have closed minds and don't realise that ideas can be entertained without being accepted as factual.

I believe there is some truth to the theory outlined in the OP, even though it might not, as a whole, be factual.

Sure -- it's possible -- or at least within the realm of possibility in a broad sense. However, it is also possible that we have no "cosmic connection", or there may be no such thing as reincarnation between other planes of existence. maybe we just live, and then die, and then nothing.

Personally, I know religious people who are so closed-minded to the idea that there is no soul or separate consciousness that can "ascend to the next realm", that they find the idea of we humans just being material bodies that will be gone forever when we die to be a totally unbelievable concept to them.

Try to open the mind of a new-age spiritualist (or even any person who practices a religion that includes a "heaven-type" place) to the idea that our sense of consciousness is just a material construct that totally exists within our physical brains, and can exist nowhere else. You probably won't get very far...

...Open-mindedness is a two-way street.

edit on 11/24/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join