It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Makers, do you want me to watch your video or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Video makers, do you want me to listen to music or do you want me to listen to what someone is saying because I sure as christ will NOT listen to both so make up you mind.

I invest considerable bandwidth downloading a video someone wants me to watch only to discover that its polluted with Bash Bash Bash Bash Bash Bash in the foreground. I can only conclude the reason for this bash bash bash is because the maker knows their argument is so weak that their message has to propped up with or covered over with bash bash bash to hide the weakness.

The audio quality of most videos is rarely of high quality anyway and to drown it out with noisic is just sheer insanity in my view. Videos and documentaries made by TPTB are never drowned out by noisic.

I have just got 2 minutes 27 seconds into a 1.5 hour video on the power of corporations and I shut it off and deleted it.

I would have thought that people who go to a lot of trouble and expense to make a video to get their message out would do their best to make it as easy as possible to hear and listen to. I fail to understand why they would do anything else if they believe in their arguement.

The noisic in most videos is just crap crap crap anyway.

Again, if you want me to watch your video first of all decide, what do you want me to listen to, someone talking or some horrible crappy noisic because I will NOT!! listen to both.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You ok? Sounds like quite a traumatic experience you've encountered.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's a video I helped make. Your comments and criticism is welcome. And if you like it I'll post more of my work.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-11-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

I completely agree with this. I don't know how many times I have cut short watching a (potentially good) video because of unnecessarily loud music, or music that is inappropriate or just plain sucks...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I some times try the music vids from the music section. found 1 or 2 quite good ones to.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic I for one listen to a video for about 10 seconds if there is any music in the background. After that I stop the video and delete it. If I want to listen to music, which is rare. I go to a music forum. Most the time background music is the worst just like learnatic said. Sound affects are just as bad. I do not need explosions or any other distractions.

edit on 11 23 2014 by Ceeker63 because: Added a additional sentence.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You must put the primary blame on TV producers, especially documentary makers.
That's where these people get the idea that words are boring and must be accompanied with crash bang wallop for the sake of "atmosphere".

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Whenever they're talking about the "illuminati" conspiracies they always use 'dark' or 'weird' songs like these in order to inspire emotions to make their theory seem more believable or try to scare people (by the way, I'm not saying there is no illuminati, I'm just saying that not every conspiracy about the "illuminati" can be true at the same time and using music for emotional manipulation seems desperate):

Clubbed To Death:

Requiem For A Dream:

top topics

join