It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man flies Nazi flag outside home after Obama issues executive action on immigration reform

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This happened in the city I live in. I really can't even fathom why someone even has a nazi flag to fly in the first place. It is amazing how people react when Obama does anything. I just thought it would be worth mentioning here. Hope I'm in the right forum.

I gotta admire the kid having the balls to go up to the door and try and confront them.

The homeowner told 13News Now he flew the flag in protest of President Barack Obama after the president's address Thursday night announcing his executive action on immigration reform.

link to news story
edit on 22-11-2014 by rbkruspe because: Link

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Whatever happened to yelling at the tv for a minute or two then stepping out back for some fresh air and a beer to cool off? I don't get the connection, I think he was just being a jerk.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rbkruspe

I think he is doing the wrong thing for the right reason. We should all be distressed when any President circumvents the Constitutional separation of power and ignores our elected representation. That being said the NAZI flag is effective in getting him the attention to the distress that many in our country are feeling. Certainly there are other less offensive ways to show how upset we are with our new 'king', but I do support the sentiment.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Whatever happened to yelling at the tv for a minute or two then stepping out back for some fresh air and a beer to cool off? I don't get the connection, I think he was just being a jerk.

I don't believe he meant to be a jerk as much as he wanted people to feel his pain at being disenfranchised by the man in the White House. Many people see Obama attacking our Constitution and freedom with his latest action and this man just wanted to be 'heard'. It seems to be very effective if not offensive.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think he is doing the wrong thing for the right reason. We should all be distressed when any President circumvents the Constitutional separation of power and ignores our elected representation. That being said the NAZI flag is effective in getting him the attention to the distress that many in our country are feeling. Certainly there are other less offensive ways to show how upset we are with our new 'king', but I do support the sentiment.

I guess we should have been equally pissed when Reagan, Clinton, bush 1 and bush 2 did the same, for starters.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I just wonder what kind of person has a nazi flag hanging around the house just for such occasion? Though he wouldn't speak to the media though, like how could he not see that this kind of thing would cause the attention of the local media? Please. I would have thought they would have jumped at the chance to get on their soapbox if they were going to go ahead and do all that.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rbkruspe
This happened in the city I live in. I really can't even fathom why someone even has a nazi flag to fly in the first place. I]

cause people love that nazi #.

ever go to the flea market?

all kinds of vendors at the flea market around here with nazi flags...small and large...
buttons and pins...

nazi memorabilia is huge business.

budk has a lot of replica nazi crap for sale....daggers and such.
theyre all over ebay...

not my bad but i go to the flea marker a lot...i was trying to find an irish flag last summer. nobody had one...
had i wanted a nazi flag i would have been able to get one no problem

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

There is a big difference between using EOs to declare holidays and circumventing Congress on a major contentious issue. You are either being disingenuous or obtuse. Which is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Glad I live in a country which has forbidden that crap, there`s no need to have that kind of freedom.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Glad I live in a country which has forbidden that crap, there`s no need to have that kind of freedom.

I am glad you do as well...I prefer freedom.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

too bad people in this country that feel that way dont split for your country.

that kind of freedom is important.......

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I also find it odd for someone who is against a totalitarian dictatorship, just happens to have a nazi flag sitting around the house.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

As much as I support his freedom to do what he wants on his property I don't think hanging a swastika (at least with Nazi connotations) is the best way to express his feelings about this situation.

It's surprisingly not hard to find that kind of stuff. Some punk sites sell nazi merch to the rebellious youngsters who think they're being obnoxious or racist lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

With her cell phone, Beth Brooker recorded an exchange with a woman seen helping the homeowner remove the flag.

hehehe, "helping" the homeowner remove the flag, hehehe

I`m not ripping your flag down and shoving it up your ass buddy, I`m "helping" you remove it.

I have to agree though, how many people just happen to have a spare Natzi flag laying around their home just waiting for an appropriate occasion to fly it?
edit on 22-11-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am glad you do as well...I prefer freedom.

In general we have more freedom, it`s just what kinds of freedom you prefer.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Whatever happened to FREE SPEECH?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, this is kind of counter productive. I mean, Hitler was really huge on amnesty for people...

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yeah, that has got us a lot.

Actually, it's the actual problem.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

Whatever happened to FREE SPEECH?

he has his free speech, nothing happened to it. people has the free speech to criticize him flying a Nazi flag, he wasn't put in jail or shot....you created an argument when there isn't one.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

"It is amazing how people react when Obama does anything."

Perhaps because Obama takes his lesson from the NAZI play book?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join