It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mysterious' fibers in Chino Valley. Biodegradable gauze?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: phoenix9884
I've watched for 6 years as far as morgellons I'm just beginning my research on that.

Well, if you and everyone around you doesn't have morgellons, then I'd say it's probably a non issue.

But I have great news for you. If you scratch really hard and produce open sores, then the fibers from your clothing will stick to the healing wounds (as scabs form) and give you every sensation of having morgellons.

Have you ever noticed that these mysterious fibers never find their way to a lab, then back out with certified lab results?
Yea, me too.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ChucklezBrown421

Yep, even your farts are a chemtrail. So in essence, when you eat burritos, this is your forum. Please enjoy it.

Ah yes - the classic attempt by chemmies to get people to admit that "chemtrails" exist by broadening the definition to such an extent that it is useless!!

chemtrails are supposedly a secret (and yet so obvious!!) attempt to "do something"........so it seem a bit stupid to say that anything released into the atmosphere that has chemicals in it is a chemtrail - most such "things" are not secret - you are breathing chemicals - in and out.

And of course exhaust pollution is mostly from cars and trucks at ground level - much more obviously dangerous to health than anything at 30,000 feet.

Additives to jet fuel are not secret - Def Std 91-91 rev 7 covers what is an isn't allowed - and don't come the "well it's a secret additive" BS please - there's no such additives - putting anything in jet fuel that is not allowed to be there according to the published standards is illegal in every civil aviation jurisdiction I know of. the fact that you can imagine it happening doesn't make it real!

Even the chemmie's favourite fantasies about Stadis 450 have been blown apart by normally-idiotic Tankerenemy listing all the ingredients in the MSDS on his web page - oh look - there's no barium any more!!
edit on 20-11-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Crappy typing and reinforcing a point.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Goldcurrent

They are just cattle bandages see? Or maybe chaff. Maybe wheat. Maybe it's just golden pixie dust.

Or it is spiderwebs.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Have you ever noticed that these mysterious fibers never find their way to a lab, then back out with certified lab results?

The same as with chemtrails, if they take it to a lab they aren't going to like the findings as it will hamper the gullible gravy train they depend on.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax......A local news station had the fibers analyzed and they were determined to contain "a mixture of wheat, gluten, flour and bacitracin, an antibiotic". The lab's theory is the fibers are part of biodegradable gauze used on cattle.

The question I'd like answered is how did "cattle gauze" get thrown so far in the atmosphere that it rained down miles away?

how many miles?

Chino valley has plenty of cattle farms - maybe it came from just next door - in the video she's on a farm with cattle in the background, and it's all over farm fences - heck maybe it just rubbed off!!
edit on 20-11-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

how many miles?

Chino valley has plenty of cattle farms - maybe it came from just next door - in the video she's on a farm with cattle in the background, and it's all over farm fences - heck maybe it just rubbed off!!

Well, I wasn't there to witness the event first hand, but from the article one can make some reasonable assumptions.

An Arizona woman who spotted mysterious fibers falling from the sky in Chino Valley contacted CBS 5 News looking for answers.

(Emphasis mine)

When I hear the phrase "falling from the sky", I imagine someone in an open field looking straight up and noticing something descending toward the ground and not merely wafting around at shoulder height. This would require a substantial updraft of wind akin to a tornado (or at least a dust devil) to place the fibers in such a position. If the fibers originated in a field next door to the woman she surely would have noticed this type of weather phenomenon (besides, dust devils in Arizona are a summertime event and any tornado in Arizona would be headline news in any season).

It is for these reasons I believe the fibers originated in a field some distance (miles) away.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: phoenix9884
These are just a FEW of hundreds and hundreds of photos taken from my backyard in southeastern Arizona in an area with NO commercial flight paths due to the sky above the army base I live next to is restricted-yet I see commercial airplanes flying at about 30-40k feet spraying this. Not just constant trails but intermittent, meaning I would watch them spray stop spray stop. I've watched for 6 years as far as morgellons I'm just beginning my research on that.

Your first two images (quoted below) are simply normal cirrus clouds:

originally posted by: [post=18680580]phoenix9884

The other photos show trails made from planes, but they are not necessarily overhead of any place directly near you. If those trails were high enough (35,000 feet +/-), then you would easily be able to see trails that are 50 miles away from your location. Trails on the horizon could be 70 miles away.

Some did look a bit closer (maybe 20 or 25 miles from your location), so I'm not sure how far out the restricted airspace you mentioned occurs; maybe they were on the edge of that restricted space, or maybe they were military.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The restricted airspace only extends to 30,000 feet.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The restricted airspace only extends to 30,000 feet.

Ah...Thanks. So normal passenger jets flying at typical long-range cruising altitudes would be allowed to pass over that location.

I apologize if I missed that fact in the past 4 pages.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

I take it you enjoyed my post and actually like me as a cyber friend and fellow ATS member?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rubbertramp
i'm in chino valley. first i've heard of this, i'll ask around and see if i can come up with some info.

Did you ever find any more information? Do you know of the woman (Marie Snow) who made the claim? Chino Valley is a relatively small town (population 10,817 in 2010) so she might even be a neighbor of yours.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

originally posted by: rubbertramp
i'm in chino valley. first i've heard of this, i'll ask around and see if i can come up with some info.

Did you ever find any more information? Do you know of the woman (Marie Snow) who made the claim? Chino Valley is a relatively small town (population 10,817 in 2010) so she might even be a neighbor of yours.

The Lady making the claims is a well known chemtrailer. It is just another case of a chemtrail believer making a song and dance about 'chebwebs'.

www.facebook.com...

It really is sad that so many people fall for this chemweb nonsense.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Turns out they're just spiderwebs from bilions of "ballooning" spiders which are completely expected in Arizona this time of year

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The extinction event from Yellowstone will occur once the experimenting on people is over, and they will bury all the chemtrail witnesses with the rest of the dead bodies.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beforemorning

Seems a bit counter productive - why would anyone want to make themselves extinct??

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks. I agree. It won't stop them though. This woman, and the rest of her supporters, will be dining out on this story for years to come! I see that they have the EPA involved. Somehow I don't think they will like the EPA response.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join