It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a huge structure on Mars?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: wildespace

Full image CTX stip: Click here

So, unless you let your imagination run really wild, what seems like a rectangular structure is just a play of angle, light, and shadow. There are far more peculiar shapes in the middle of that huge crater floor.

Wait a second! Is that a carcass of a brontosaurus at the bottom of the frame!?

Sorry...couldn't resist

J P Skipper covers the inability to get GOOD information from any of the agencies providing ANY photographic evidence. Skipper needs a good editor to tighten up his prose but not his thinking. He is aware of the psychology that goes into viewing raw data without bias. He applies himself to maintain rigor in his methodology. Even with that he has erred. It's not an easy field to plow when so many rocks are thrown by those who are predisposed to believing things without actually researching. Think Faux News watchers, agenda followers, deliberate deceivers and the truly ignorant who demand 'unimpeachable sources' despite never declaring what that would constitute.

The 'official stories' are why we are here. We do not believe them. If you do not believe the narrative presented by A person concerning anything in particular, you have to present a critical eye to everything else such an untrustworthy person presents EVERYWHERE else.

Somehow the various space programs escape this scrutiny by many.

Much of my doubts concerning the validity of what is presented by these fragments of the Mil-Ind-Complex has been garnered experientially. Since I know what my mental state was, what I witnessed and how diligently I applied myself to assuring my impressions were accurate, to me debunkers are mostly BSers. They are as a child telling you what it is to be adult, charmingly naive at best, screaming defenders of just DUMB at worse. THey may not be always wrong but they are following patterns of evasion and subterfuge to conclusions that seem QUITE PREDETERMINED. They trumpet their successes and hide from their failures. (Please make rude noises here.)

Skipper warns all of his visitors that they NEED to verify his work to their satisfaction. If you can approach his work with self-imposed honesty, things do fit together as an ongoing conspiracy by people we employ to be truthful.

It's that simple.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Pay careful attention to his posts about obfuscation and the near perfect levels of lies that are now being approached.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Wolfenz

Yes, the face on mars is a natural formation...it has now been imaged multiple times.

Should we continue the argument about if Mars has a blue sky or not?

yes continue your heart out... challenge me..... please Do ...

you just dont understand do you ... It Not about the Face anymore.. that i am concerned its is the Base around the Face that I am concerned about.. let alone the markers I have Pointed Out around the Base a Definably geometric Concern.. So Do some Little Research about Tepe Malik Shah the Dadan Mound in IRAN and find a Close up of Cydonia and see the 2 D&M Pyramids and The Base of the Face of Mars... looking like the base of Tepe Malik Shah ...

Well Space.com May say so.. about a Blue Sky on Mars say 4 billion Years a go..

'4-Billion-Year Old' Mars Fly-Over Shows Water and Blue Skies | Video
Features on the Red Planet of today suggest that oceans of liquid water once traversed parts of the planet. This animation imagines how it could of looked and its current state.
www.space.com...

So IF you Really Want too Discuss a Blue Mars Sky Here! Add your thoughts in this Thread

!!!Mars Blue Sky & Water!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ohh Yet the Sunset's are Blue

Why Martian sunsets are blue
io9.com...

So technically.... you Would See a Blue Sky on Mars..... During the Sun Set
Just the opposite Effect here on earth Seeing a Reddish Sunset ...

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Youtube Channel

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Wolfenz

Hey...I appreciate your enthusiasm, but critical thinking is important.

What you provided was a near random laundry list of images mixed with wild conclusions and claims.

If you believe some piece of what you posted is compelling, then maybe slice it out, provide specifics as well as links, maybe start another OP and we can examine it?

Again...I strongly "believe" there was and is life on other planets in the universe, but I do not "know" there is or was life on other planets in the universe....we won't get there by believing random BS. The truth is what is left once the BS has been eliminated.

LOL!! !

Critical thinking ? Its All Guess and Conjuncture Till We Set Foot with the Machines on Mars to Find Out ...

Did you take A Shovel or Some Machined Land Movers That you Brought Yourself to Mars to really Find whats in the Sand ? Are you A Christian ? Have Any Beliefs In God, Angels and Such .. I hope Not... As Scientist have a Problem Breaking that Barrier ... Interrupting Against Their Faith ..

Well I think I did Provide Links ... Not Much of a Researcher are ya... if you dont want to Bother why Make the Effort of Posting ? Sorry I dont go After Lures or Artificial Worms you Need a Bigger Hook... Cast Out that Line a Little more Deeper in your Boat ...

Wild Conclusion and Claims LOL! See this Word Here > (( RESEMBLES ))

Ok... What it Look Like to Me ! U MAD BRO ? LOL... Show ME How its NOT what it Looks Like ! of what I claim and What it RESEMBLES ( TOO ME! )

Again...I strongly "believe" there was and is life on other planets in the universe, but I do not "know" there is or was life on other planets in the universe....we won't get there by believing random BS. The truth is what is left once the BS has been eliminated.

Well if you Did you wont Argue with Me ! It Whether Or Not...if Beings Were Sentient or ET/s Traveled Here From The Closest and oldest Star Then Our Own ! Whats Seti Reticuli Age.. Again a Couple more Billions Older then Our Star System ? Did we go to the moon ? and we Humans invented a Heavy then Air Flying Machine that Flew in 1903 and We Landed on Earths Moon in 1969 thats 66 years Right ?? A Little over a Half a Century ....
How Long has (Modern) Man Been on this Planet ? 250,000 400,000 Half A Mill ? How OLD IS is this Planet Called Earth Again ? How Old is The Nearest Stars ? Are the Way Older ?? Did they NASA , University's Find Goldilocks Zone Planets ..

You Indigo May want to Get Out of the Realm of

IF We cant Do it ( Earth ) ... They Cant Do it! ( ET'S )

We are Still the new kids on the Block ,, In the Crib.. baby Steps ... A Type ZERO! if you can Get my Meaning

edit on 21-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I warned you bro :-)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

He uses those same images all the time. You won't get any kind of good layout/breakdown of information from him. He links back to crazy sources and if you try to say NASA doesn't color correct the images then you are a shill or a sheep.

I do ...? well Just a Few ... I Guess Making the Point .. when it comes into Discussion ...

Tho I Post a lot More Different Even pointing to the Links you know the Source..

You won't get any kind of good layout/breakdown of information from him

Yeah... you Do ... Research and see for yourself..

Link Back to Crazy Sources What ? ohh... you mean those Legit Sites ! From NASA or Affiliated with NASA or those Well known University's ...

if you try to say NASA doesn't color correct the images then you are a shill or a sheep

??? LOL... Really...

Common Sense and being open Minded goes along way...

Of what it really is and what isn't ...

Revealing Mars' True Colors: Part One
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Interesting tho if you use the Picasa program and auto correct in the Color of a Mars Photo and BAMM!
it look like a Earth Photo ! Tho the Program has those Auto Correct Filters are Adjusted to this Planet Called Earth...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

As a SCUBA diver, I often look for straight lines and sharp angels in the sand to locate man made objects. I think this is worth a second look.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So, unless you let your imagination run really wild, what seems like a rectangular structure is just a play of angle, light, and shadow. There are far more peculiar shapes in the middle of that huge crater floor.

Sorry...couldn't resist

They don't call them brontosaurus anymore, they decided
to change their name about 20 years ago for absolutely
no reason I am aware of, probably just to make adults look
stupid when talking to kids.

BUT

I think you are right. Looks like a Brontosaurus to me!
(just kidding)

Rebel 5

P.S. the high res pics also appear to be an anomaly,
I think a lot of people are over analyzing this-- in fact
in the high res pics it catches my attention even faster
that something square is there in/under the ground.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
a reply to: Auricom

As a SCUBA diver, I often look for straight lines and sharp angels in the sand to locate man made objects. I think this is worth a second look.

Like this ...

Follow the Line buried in the Sand in Iran...

long ago... what i posted

Was the Cydonia Region of Mars Designed by Some Sort of Intelligence?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Flagged!
[I reached my 20 posts
]

Now, with the new photos and perspectives I see...

Red Triangle: Not a checkpoint or highway!

Orange Triangle Not an antenna or radar!

Blue Circle Still a circular depression!

That is 2 of my 8 anomalies cleared up.

Note: The thickness of the fortress walls is up to 150m in some places and the entire fortress sits about 800-1000m on top of a cliff.

Also note: That intelligent lifeforms tend to exploit the geography and geology that is already there and I can still see an ancient martian culture could be using this site for habitation purposes, as it is a prime location and lookout defensive position.

Can anybody bring anymore new pictures and perspectives, for further analysis, of the rest of the possible city landscape that I wildly conjured up

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo

Sorry...couldn't resist

It's not an easy field to plow when so many rocks are thrown by those who are predisposed to believing things without actually researching.

The 'official stories' are why we are here. We do not believe them. If you do not believe the narrative presented by A person concerning anything in particular, you have to present a critical eye to everything else such an untrustworthy person presents EVERYWHERE else.

Somehow the various space programs escape this scrutiny by many.

Since I know what my mental state was, what I witnessed and how diligently I applied myself to assuring my impressions were accurate, to me debunkers are mostly BSers.

Skipper warns all of his visitors that they NEED to verify his work to their satisfaction. If you can approach his work with self-imposed honesty, things do fit together as an ongoing conspiracy by people we employ to be truthful.

It's that simple.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Pay careful attention to his posts about obfuscation and the near perfect levels of lies that are now being approached.

Edited your post down to what I hope is a basic theme...And skipped the baiting, fallacious argument of where you claim people questioning evidence are childish, immature yada yada..

My advice is start with the paradigm shift that anyone is capable of independently analyzing evidence for or against a particular claim. What you don't know, can be learned.

At the same time let go of what you "want" to believe and examine the evidence objectively..

Any argument that begins with a desired conclusion and then SELECTIVELY chooses data points and evidence, while ignoring others with the aim of connect the dots fails.

We neither have to accept NASA at there word blindly nor people constructing claims of proof of alien life...we can examine both objectively and without bias.

I examined a handful of pictures on the homepage in the link you provided...Non of them appear compelling or convincing? Can you let me know what you think is convincing?
edit on 22-11-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I warned you bro :-)

No kidding!..

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join