It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams about alligators all night long.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Dreams about alligators all night long.
1st dream.
I had a six foot long alligator and I had to hold his mouth closed with my hands to keep him from eating me.
Woke up.
2nd dream.
I still had the alligator but now he was trying to mount a smaller three foot long lighter color alligator. I asked someone "Is that a female?" and they picked up the alligator and turned her upside down to show me yes it was a female. I said Oh that's nice.
Then I woke up.
3rd dream.
Still with my beloved alligator but now I have it on a leash and I'm trying to take it for a walk but it keeps pulling me in a different direction then where I want to go. I am trying to take it to a small square muddy water hole. When I finally get there some people have cleaned up the mud and now it's a small square shallow pool with people sitting in it. I had to hold the alligator back by his collar to keep him from attacking the people in the pool.
Then I woke up.
4th dream.I am still trying to find a water hole for the alligator to live in and I am getting tired of trying to keep the alligators mouth shut so he won't bite me. I try to find someone who has a preserve where he can live with other alligators. I find a guy and give him the alligator but then find out he killed it and stuffed it for a museum. I was very angry.
Then it was morning .
What a night.
No predictions just a weird theme that went on all night.
edit on 11162014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Are you currently dealing with a difficult person in your life?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've heard similar stories from people using nicotine patches.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've had alligators as recurring characters in dreams. I've found that if I grab them by the tail and beat them on the ground they turn into cats.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh yes. A 62 year old husband who acts like a child.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Maybe that's what it was about. Your struggles in dealing with your husband? He's the alligator? *shrug*

Obviously, you aren't trying to avoid the alligator in your dreams, just trying to find ways to deal with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
No I quit smoking three years ago and did it cold turkey. No patches or gums. I have two cups of coffee a day. I drink decaffeinated diet cola, milk, chai tea or water. I have an occasional glass of wine sometimes two. If I drink hard liquor it's an occasion and then well I do it right. That is I will get drunk but again seldom. Last time was back in June for my birthday. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Gosh if I'd known. Cats I understand. Alligators not so much. reply to: skunkape23

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That makes sense. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
treachery

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I had an alligator dream once. I was in a basement full of them. In order to get out, I put on an alligator costume and pretended to be one of them. Had to battle the largest male alligator to get out, but I did ,lol

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Danger or trouble lurking beneath the surface. This could be coming from you or someone else in your life. Look beneath the surface of things for the truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can you elaborate on that a bit? I sometimes have precognative dreams. See my thread it happened again from a few days ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm trying to come to terms with dream symbols.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Really? I wasn't fighting my alligator so much as trying to control it. Keep it from hurting me. a reply to: amatrine

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm having a rough time with a very immature husband but he's not dangerous just an idiot. Lol

a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now I read the dreams

Mud is indicative of emotions that keep us from seeing clearly.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Really? I wasn't fighting my alligator so much as trying to control it. Keep it from hurting me. a reply to: amatrine

The question is who is your alligator?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I didn't struggle to hold his mouth shut. I remember thinking about something I'd seen on Animal Planet where they said the alligators strength is in the downward bite motion and they were weak in the upward opening their mouth motion. Anyway I didn't have a hard time holding the mouth shut just that I had to keep holding it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
No I quit smoking three years ago and did it cold turkey. No patches or gums. I have two cups of coffee a day. I drink decaffeinated diet cola, milk, chai tea or water. I have an occasional glass of wine sometimes two. If I drink hard liquor it's an occasion and then well I do it right. That is I will get drunk but again seldom. Last time was back in June for my birthday. a reply to: xuenchen

MSG in food can cause problems.

Check into it.

Vivid dreams happen to me when I eat foods with too much.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To see a wild alligator or a crocodile in your dream foretells a new beginning or changes in your waking life. This dream can also indicate danger in some way. If you do not kill the alligator, then this dream may not be favorable, but it is rather a caution. The alligator or crocodile within your dream can also highlight your intuition, your spiritual insights, and the spiritual steps you need to take in the forthcoming future. Because of its association with religion, the alligator can mean that negative aspects signify a danger which will shortly come into your life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join