It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS STORY military coupe crossing borders with tanks 300% increase in coverage WWIII!!! pl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And it all started at 9:45 PM Eastern Time with a bang that was heard from the border of Canada to the neighboring villages of Portland.

LINK

...Pro Canadian Separatist tanks rolled over a newly buit subdivision today outside of Portland as fleeing neighbors left behind the elderly and pets as a barrage of chemical acid shells rained down, not only dissolving but contaminating the very earth that they touch. So far fighting has increased over the last hour and the 14th Air Brigade has a fleet of M35s with laser guided mini nuke payloads on the way.
Thirty minutes ago witnesses including myself and my camera team watched a Channel 9 news anchor turn into a pile of toxic ooze...

Still breaking as I drive my family through a rugged off road route to try to get to Montreal.

There's soldiers blocking every highway and they're blowing up gas stations and just shooting into cars that won't slow down. Pretty crazy. Think I saw a UFO too. Or something, I don't know. weird.

I see now that also something big is happening in New Mexico, bright lights shooting out of the sides of the mountains and the desert floor as if doors are opening. This #### is #### ed up! Is this for real?

Biff Johnson Forest Reserve, 120 miles north of Albuquerque has been sequestered off and shut off from public access after what appears to be intense glowing lights protruding by gaping holes that are forming across the park land.

LINKLINK

Sheriff Deputy Randal Pickett of Biff Johnson Township is all thats left after a 2 mile wide hole of glowing intense white light opened up and enveloped his entire town and everyone he knew in a matter of seconds. At a little past 6 pm a large swooshing sound was heard miles away at a neighboring bat mitzvah on a ranch outside of Biff Johnson Township. When no one picked up from the neighboring town, ranchers from the bat mitzvah party went to investigate, only to find Sheriff Deputy Pickett clutching for his life to a protruding sewage pipe extending over the edge of an enormous void of light. "I've no idea what this is" Pickett, out of breath and streaked with blood and raw sewage said almost sobbing as ranchers hoisted him out of the void using a make shift rope made out of tied together handkerchiefs...

And now, as we make it up a steep ravine to try to escape the military onslaught, my wife pulls up a breaking news story from Alaska stating that hunters have shot and killed a bigfoot. The images are pretty disturbing, trying to get the link to work. What a crazy night so far, I hear half of the US is getting hit by blackouts. Could be related to the energy bubbles down south or the assault on the border. Doubt its related to the bigfoot story. could be, but I doubt it.

UPDATE looks like suspicious observbator has picked this up on his channel and, looks like drudge has got it too.

Wy no MSM coverage of these breaking events?

How is this all happening at once while I'm driving off a cliff of insanity?

edit on 15-11-2014 by FinalCountdown because: just got a threatening phone call from putin

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wut?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Can I have some?
Is there enough for everyone?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I dont drink or do drugs or anything but please share whatever you are on because it seems more exciting then my current Sat night.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Notice the forum folks. This is in Short Stories.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Notice the forum folks. This is in Short Stories.

Meh. I've had better.

Nothing exciting happens in Canada so that was the first giveaway that the story lacked creativity.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, sure! I got you!
just let me get out of this suddenly radioactive ravine that Im stuck in

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Can I have some?
Is there enough for everyone?

In the immortal words of Wavy Gravy:

"Do not take the brown acid! The brown acid is bad!"

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Lmao this is stupid we Canadians are smarter then that. We would never attack the country that protects us.

Wow.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

No more drugs for that guy.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Portland is on west coast. Montreal is east coast lmao

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

Portland is on west coast. Montreal is east coast lmao

Short story.

also, see Portland, Maine

also, I can tell you are from Canada

also, look up gullible

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

also, look up gullible

Whoa.
I just tried to. It isn't actually a word!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

also, look up gullible

Whoa.

You have to use the new google.
It's not in the old one...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I also subscribe to suspicious observers and there is nothing.

If your going to make something up... Make it believable.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

also, look up gullible

Whoa.

Yes it is. I just looked it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

I also subscribe to suspicious observers and there is nothing.

If your going to make something up... Make it believable.

Wow!

W. O. W. wow

just wow...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer
Are you sure?
Better try again.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow.
Fiction is fun...