It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO abduction caught on security cam in North Dakota

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Checked to see if this was posted at ATS and couldn't find it so.......

UFO abduction caught on security cam in North Dakota

A fantastic UFO video, uploaded to YouTube on Nov. 7, shows what looks like an alien abduction of a driver cruising a dark street in Cavalier, North Dakota, as the car suddenly disappears in a blinding flash of light. The whole incident was caught on a security camera mounted atop a building on the main street of the quiet little town.

As the sequence opens, no traffic is flowing on the street, but a few stores along the thoroughfare have their lights on, so it's probably just after dusk. As the video rolls out, several cars appear in a side street about a block away, with one making a turn to the left and out of camera range. The second continues slowly down the main street when, out of nowhere, a blinding flash of light illuminates the screen. When the scene returns to normal, just a split second later, the car and driver are nowhere to be seen.

There is little description on the video to explain what's happened, other than giving the location, so it's not clear exactly when this incident occurred. The street itself is dimly lit, but for a few streetlights and some illumination coming from a few storefronts. The sidewalks are deserted of other people, so, it's possible that, but for the security camera footage, there were no actual eyewitnesses to the strange event.

The UFO sighting comes on the heels of some other bizarre incidents in the news lately, particularly the story of the thousands of eyewitnesses in Australia who saw a strange, glowing cloud with a hole in the middle, revealing a rainbow from within. Some have speculated the cloud was concealing an alien, UFO mother ship which accidentally revealed itself. Could this incident have something to do with such a weird phenomenon?

SOURCE

I believe, I believe, ... in UFO's, aliens, blah, blah, blah..... however, this looks way too fake.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Fake???? it's worse than fake, it's crap.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hmmm that did seem a bit fake.

I'm leaning towards something for a film or tv show maybe
edit on 11 8 2014 by Sabiduria because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

LMAO. That was cheesy.

Sometimes I would love to track down the people that make these sort of videos and give them a good scolding as really, if something like this did actually happen, how many people are just going to presume it's fake or altered because of cheesy vids like these?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
why jam up this forum with crap like this when you could have put this right in the hoax bin?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
total and complete fake, toss in the hoax bin

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ffs.

Can`t believe anyone would need to ask others opinions on wether this vid is fake!

That was 1:12 minutes of ma life al never get back.

Honestly, some people.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't want to discourage you from posting since you don't seem to do much of it for somebody who registered a decade ago but come on, that wasn't even a halfassed attempt at a hoax video

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8

Ffs.

Can`t believe anyone would need to ask others opinions on wether this vid is fake!

That was 1:12 minutes of ma life al never get back.

Honestly, some people.

Plus the time it took to comment.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you say this...

I believe, I believe, ... in UFO's, aliens, blah, blah, blah..... however, this looks way too fake.

Then why would you post this utter crap if you believe it to be fake?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Tv show! like from the 50's? I mean the car already bounced a good yardage at the very start. CCTV at it's very worst, or someone nicked a few frames, or both.
BTW, not to mention the video still before you start the video shows the car right beside the lit up store to the left, which is a later sequence than the disappearing act. Another version, let me know if there are any differences in your viewing.

edit on 8-11-2014 by smurfy because: video.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It is definitely a hoax, and I think the most laughable part is the sound effect that is made when the vehicle disappears. The second most laughable thing is the way the light looks as the car disappears. Personally I would love it if it were illegal to fake videos of things like UFO's, bigfoot, ghosts, etc...The people creating these things must think its funny or something, but the truth is that it is ridiculously sad, and these people do not realize the impact they are having on those who perform legitimate research into such phenomena. And even if all reports were somehow misidentifications or hoaxes, the phenomenon is still worth studying from multiple standpoints, therefore even those who perpetrate hoaxes because they think there are no such things as UFO's are having a detrimental effect on the overall topic. I would love to see hoaxers get the crap beat out of them personally, as maybe they wouldn't do it again.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks like Marty and Doc are at it again. I wonder where in time they ended up this time?

Surely faked, they even some cheesy sound effects.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They could have at least taken the time to create a flying saucer or something. I'm very disappointed in you hoaxers!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
pfft. That's no abduction.
This is an abduction. A shocking one.

edit on 11/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
They could have at least taken the time to create a flying saucer or something. I'm very disappointed in you hoaxers!

Agreed. This might be a car crossing into another universe or, as mentioned, Doc is back to his time travel antics.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
pfft. That's no abduction.
This is an abduction. A shocking one.

C'mon now Phage, that just a moo moo over expirating...happens all the time when you eat Shredded Wheat, with their two stomachs it's like a two stage rocket.
edit on 8-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why would an advance alien race want to abduct a car? To reverse-engineer our technology? I would think they would have figured out internal combustion engines several millennia ago.

Maybe it was just some teenage alien hooligans wanting to joyride.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Seems legit.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
I would think they would have figured out internal combustion engines several millennia ago.

Not necessarily. Their cars may have run from the beginning on superenergy power crystals and they never had to deal with things like messy old refined oil. This could be fascinating technology to them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join