It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bombogenesis!" -Michio Kaku Says 'All Hell's Going To Break Loose!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Weather News

Michio Kaku joins CBS This Morning to warn 250 million Americans that “we are in the bullseye” and by midweek, “all hell’s going to break loose” as America prepares to be pummeled by something sounding almost Biblical, ‘BomboGenesis’. Kaku warns that air, train and vehicle traffic could be paralyzed next week, and schedules disrupted: “A massive disruption that will peak around November 13th to November 15th” Kaku informs us, before telling us that we could feel the ‘ripple effects’ throughout November.

edit on 0200111pmSaturdayf00Sat, 08 Nov 2014 13:00:02 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Well, that's just a typical autumn day in Canada, lol.

Thanks for sharing.
I admire this man, I think he's a real genius, but since when did he start reporting on the weather?

Ps: With all these strange weather happenings lately (the last couple of years) I feel like the Americans should start getting used to a colder winter like us. (Canadians)

I've also read somewhere that this is completely normal. Our planet has these cycles of 'ices ages' on a regular basis. Apparently according to the articles I've read, we are smack in the middle of one now.
It's only going to get colder, so those companies selling snow chains are going to make billions.

edit on 8/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ok, thanks website, guess I'll do my own research. Thanks for explaining nothing. (Not you, op, but your source)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just worry about ISIS and Ebola! no?

Send in the military Obama! help us now.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You mean this?

Pic

Do we have some way to reference this pic or is it filegrabbed from somewhen else?

ETA: Never mind, I get it. New term everyone… Replace first winter storm with this-- BOMBOGENESIS.

edit on 8-11-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
Ok, thanks website, guess I'll do my own research. Thanks for explaining nothing. (Not you, op, but your source)

LOL, much info on any weather site you want to consult. Michio is just far more colorful, which is why he gets the big bucks to go on the Saturday morning shows and comment, and then Charlie Rose can have that same face on him that he always has, something that's a cross between rapt attention and confused stupor.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You mean this?

Pic

Do we have some way to reference this pic or is it file footage from somewhen else?

It's a radar (?) picture of the remnants of a typhoon that's now bearing down on the Bering Straits and Alaska. It's disrupting the jet stream and will add to the polar vortex that most of the US is going to get clobbered with, soon.

I'm sure glad I'm inland, southern Oregon right now...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey there, signalfire:

I thought Mr. Kaku was a genius, and surely all hell has been predicted to break loose for some time. It still isn't loose.
I don't know that it's ever going to be loose, much less "will break loose."
tetra
ETA: I tried to add a comment below to this one, but the computer or site made this a new comment below, rather than add it to this comment as an edit. I mean it the same, regardless.
edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Hey there, signalfire:

I thought Mr. Kaku was a genius, and surely all hell has been predicted to break loose for some time. It still isn't loose.
tetra

Funny how heaven never breaks loose.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

originally posted by: intrptr
You mean this?

Pic

Do we have some way to reference this pic or is it file footage from somewhen else?

It's a radar (?) picture of the remnants of a typhoon that's now bearing down on the Bering Straits and Alaska. It's disrupting the jet stream and will add to the polar vortex that most of the US is going to get clobbered with, soon.

I'm sure glad I'm inland, southern Oregon right now…

I see. A little more info…

Link

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Bombogenesis"

An explosive storm surpassing the intensity of 2012's Superstorm Sandy is expected to reach Alaska's western Aleutian Islands over the weekend and bring unseasonably frigid temperatures to much of the U.S. next week, weather forecasters said Thursday.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Finally, something concrete that I can point to when someone asks me why I think this guy is an idiot. The reasons I generally give tend to be too advanced for laymen to understand.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

From what I can tell, it's just January weather in November. I look forward to it!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

originally posted by: tetra50
Hey there, signalfire:

tetra

Funny how heaven never breaks loose.

That's called God's Wrath or The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord or The End of Days or Armageddon or Ragnarok or any of the other names for the Apocalypse you can find throughout religion.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's 50 degrees and sunny here. Which is pretty common for Northern Virginia in November.

Michio Kaku is a theoretical physicist not a meteorologist. And seeing as actual meteorologists cant even forecast the weather accurately in this area I'm not going to put too much weight into his opinion.

If I have a question about the air speed velocity of a coconut laden South African Spotted Swallow, I'll give him a call. Until then I"ll appreciate it if he can mind his own damn business.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

He's one step away from the ancient alien guy with the big hair IMO. same style of hand talking too (over dramatizing)

I sure thought Kaku was someone smart after the first couple times he whored himself out in front of a camera but then after over 9000 appearances blathering on about wormholes and other nonsense.... Ya.. He's not so smart..

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Kaku warns that air, train and vehicle traffic could be paralyzed next week, and schedules disrupted: “A massive disruption that will peak around November 13th to November 15th” Kaku informs us, before telling us that we could feel the ‘ripple effects’ throughout November.

This happens often in the US. I just hope the electricity stays on. I hate it when it goes out. All ready to bug in and weather the storm. Hopefully those in the path of this monster will pay attention and stay home, weather and traffic dictating. There's nothing like the joy of being stuck in hours long traffic jams when it's freezing outside. Fill up your tanks everyone.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

He just said; ''Kaku warns that air, train and vehicle traffic could be paralyzed next week, and schedules disrupted: “A massive disruption that will peak around November 13th to November 15th”''

And like a cyclone you can watch it's path and basicly say; it will hit main land in 5 days, it's so big it's hard to get wrong on that forecasting really.

edit on 8-11-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

ETA: I am very sorry for my comments above to anyone living in Alaska and Mr. Kaku. I did not understand when I wrote this a short time ago.
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm LAUGHING again.

So, hence the PHENOMENON of John Lennon T-Shirts that say "YOU ARE HERE"

BOOM in Sky-Rocketing Sales Event of A Lifetime !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join