It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armored Vehicles and Military Choppers Spotted Near Ferguson Prior to Grand Jury Decision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Looks like things are heating up in preparation for the Grand Jury decision!

The photo below was taken on Wednesday and uploaded to facebook of an armored vehicle in transport on North Florrisant Rd in Ferguson.

Is Ferguson on the verge of civil unrest followed by martial law? Recent photos and videos from the area paint an ominous picture.
Ferguson, MO — The Grand Jury decision is expected any minute now out of Ferguson in regards to officer Darren Wilson and the killing of Micheal Brown.

It is highly likely that Wilson will not be indicted which could lead to massive unrest in the area.

Looting and violent rioting will only serve to undo the positive attention which Ferguson protesters have received over the past few months. That being said, there will undoubtedly be some people who use this Grand Jury decision as a means to violate the rights of others, both police and citizens.

Can anyone verify that these aren't previously circulated pictures from other events?

This video was also uploaded to youtube, which allegedly shows 4 national guard helicopters flying over Kirkwood, just north of Ferguson.

Source: FreeThoughtProject

Let me know what everyone thinks!

Are things about to get really messy?

edit on 7-11-2014 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

makes sense to me...either way things are going to go south...

looking at some other police cars that are from Ferguson County those do not appear to be Ferguson County police cars..colors do not appear to match...
edit on 7-11-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Could be, or maybe not? Every one should remember that Ft. Leonard-Wood is not that far from Ferguson. Could be equipment just passing through.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

This might be one of the reasons. There is more information at Stltoday.com but they make you answer questions before you can see the content.

Ferguson protester

Also, kirkwood is more south county or west county than north county. Ferguson is to the far north of St. Louis County.

Add: Additional link: Ferguson protester
edit on 7-11-2014 by feldercarb because: added additional link

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Some what secret meeting (broadcast results in beating) about protest in a church. What is wrong with that picture.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I hear they make genetically enhanced sasquatch shock troops over at Fort L-Wood.

That should make things interesting.

Go forth and conquer my pipe smoking brethren!
For Yeti!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If this really is Ferguson could it be that the decision was already decided?
What I mean is could the jury just be a farce?

new topics

top topics

join