It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out with the old, in with the new world order.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The plan for a new world order has been underway for decades. The people carrying out this plan couldn't be trusted as far as you could throw them. Notice it's always a "new" this means change from the old...

A new world order is a controlled change in the world. That change always facilitates/orders, that those behind the plan are always in control.

They have their plan for a NWO and are strictly following the procedure to push the plan through. Most people simply go along with it because it feels normal to give your power away to "authority". The order out of chaos is created when we don't know who we are and are brought into a "state"...
of knowing.

We are encouraged into this this state from a very early age and grow up, held down below another due to "authority". We limit ourselves by submitting to others with imaginary powers even though we have the power to rise above everything above us, especially that which used to keep us down. We have the cure and the cause.

What we need to defeat the NWO is a "new" new world order... It's very simple. A new world that does not involve those that can't be trusted giving orders. A new world order!
A controlled change in the world. One that is not planned for control of the many, but freedom for the individual. This can only be brought about by the individual finding the power, being the change....

Everyone has a universal power within. That power... is beyond comprehension and only limited by the imagination.... and then authority.

Rise above yourself, the sky is "not" the limit....

Wi-Fi

edit on 7-11-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Agree S&F.

The Zionists impress themselves with what they call intellect. But they have no love for humanity.

Thieves who claim to know what is best. We know that the bankers know what is best for them. But we will no longer be lead by Zionist Thieves and the ones who would be slaves to thier imaginary, stolen wealth.

The day people realize these Zionist NWO thieves have no real power, they will fall.

Anyone who believes in Nimrod Theology, Man's dominance of man, has not yet realized who he is.

edit on 7-11-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

IS there an actual point to this nonsense?

No one really cares....no one!! Things that are out of your control need not be thought about, just think about the things that are within your control and sort them out!!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I proposed a new new world order and the mods on this website took the thread off of new world order and stuck it in philosophy. so even this site is trying to help the illuminati plan of putting chips into us and taking away our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I AM.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
I proposed a new new world order and the mods on this website took the thread off of new world order and stuck it in philosophy. so even this site is trying to help the illuminati plan of putting chips into us and taking away our freedoms.

this site never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think that civilizations have always sought order. Heck, nomadic tribes sought order. Order within the tribe and order within the towns and cities. Back then, it was easier because everyone in the tribe believed the same thing. As ordered exitstence bloomed into larger and larger contexts people still for the most part believed the same things as the people around them. There was little room to believe otherwise.

All of that is gone now. Our tech has developed exponentially over the last few centuries. People move from one place to another several times in one generation rather than slow migrations over many generations. The context for order which served our ancestors in roaming tribes is no longer available. The context for order in isolated city states is no longer available. Cities and nations and continents are no longer developing alone.

Certainly we need order, but before that we need the context for order. Using a context for order which has a foundation in us over here and them over there will no longer suffice. We need a context for order which encompasses the whole world because amongst other reasons, there are no so many of us. We are no longer being held to interaction with only one race, coupling with only one race, no longer believing only what our parents and neighbors believe.

I think that fighting world order is futile, there is tooooooooo much velocity from things like population and the flow of technology development. However let no one think that I support a New World Order that is run by the likes of the Bushes and Kissingers, or Bidens for that matter.

In my New World Order, the first thing I would outlaw is videos that play ponderous and portentous music as a background to lull the viewers into fright while listening to the dire warnings presented by speakers, such as the Infowars video at the top of the op.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I love your viewpoint.

Don't ever change lol.

I found your post very inspiring. I appreciate the pushes within reality.

It's all good.

Cheers to you and your ones.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"I think that fighting world order is futile, there is tooooooooo much velocity from things like population and the flow of technology development."

The point of the OP and his videos is not anarchy. The point is that the new world order need not be a top down hierarchy where a permanent aristocracy rules over a perfectly subjugated underclass of 99.99% of the population.

It could be an egalitarian utopia where no one group of peoole decides the fate of everyone else.

It seems futile because you were raised from birth to see utopia as an impossibility. Every facet of your culture and education reinforces this.

It's futile in other words because you and so many others think it is. That's the whole point. We are building our own prison. Even now the instinct of most people reading the OP or what I just said is, "what a load of idealistic hippy nonsense, utopia is impossible". That's your conditioning.
. Science is showing us more and more every day that impossible is a meaningless word. It just means " not yet feasible".
edit on 7-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You cannot defeat the NWO because the NWO is about the individual and the collective. It has already begun--and if you live in the Western world, you are a part of it already. Since we cannot stop it, the best that we can do is be the change that we wish to see--and live life without compromising on our values. Freaking out will only freak you out. So, don't freak out.

Utopia is impossible--look at what happened to Atlantis. Because we are human, we are incapable of perfection. That is a fact.
edit on 7-11-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

"Utopia is impossible--look at what happened to Atlantis. Because we are human, we are incapable of perfection. That is a fact."

How is that a fact? At one point it was a fact that the earth was the center of the universe.

More importantly the fact that you think so is the conditioning talking.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

right that's the exact type of mentality/paradigm we have to try and change.

well I can't control what happens in my neighborhood so why think about it?

well I can;'t control what happens in my state/city so why think about it?

well I can't control what happens in my country so why think about it??

we have to realize we have more influence/power then we think to make effective lasting change,.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

a fact is is that perfection is impossible. being human = imperfection. Utopia--have you ever read it? If you had, you'd see that the author agreed with me--or rather, that I agree with him. And the phrase utopia was coined from that literary work.
part of the reason being is that your definition of perfect and mine probably differ. Isn't being imperfect part of what makes being human perfect?

lol and conditioning? i think not. you try being anorexic for a bit and tell me perfection is still possible.
I understand your idealism but it isn't grounded in rational thought. That is all I'm saying.

Even if your idea became actualized, there are always going to be people who ruin it--which is why communism in its pure form is impossible. Unless you'd like to take free will out of the picture, of course. But then, that wouldn't be very ethical or very perfect, would it? People are neither good nor evil by nature--and the potential for evil exists within us all--think of Milgram's experiments.

Don't make assumptions please. And do some reading before you choose to debate a moot point.

The only thing that we can do is be the best that we can be--which will never be perfect and that is okay. Helping others, being kind, doing good, those are all things that are feasible. Perfection is unattainable due to the human condition. And I don't understand why that is so difficult for you to grasp.

Denying our imperfection is ignorant and ultimately damaging. Your ill-founded belief that perfection is possible is actually very NWO of you to believe. So, I think that your pointing out 'conditioning' probably means transference--meaning, you are the one who is talking due to your conditioning. And the reason why you are so loathe to admit that I may have a point. And perhaps I am wrong and you merely misunderstood me. And in that case, fine--I hope that you understand, now.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

My definition of utopia is being the opposite of dystopia. Dystopia isn't perfect terribleness, its just pretty much the worst we can manage. Utopia is not perfect society, it's as good as we can manage.

www.strangemore.com...

This does a decent job describing it.

The fact that you assume utopia means perfection is a problem with your definition. Obviously perfection is impossible. I'm not saying we are going for perfection. I'm saying we should try for it and in doing so build a superior society to what we have now.

How does that quote go?

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

I'm tired of society shooting for the dirt.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

"Perfection is unattainable due to the human condition. And I don't understand why that is so difficult for you to grasp."

What's your definition of "the human condition"?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Oh, in that case then, fine. As long as you aren't equating utopia with perfection. Then why were you so against what I was saying?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
as to the definition of human condition, it depends on your view of the human condition: theories of human nature

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I asked about your view. I'm not trying to be combative. I'm not trying to win some political debate or something. This is about the human mind not science or facts.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I never said anything about perfection. You brought that in. That's what I was denying

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

IS there an actual point to this nonsense?

No one really cares....no one!! Things that are out of your control need not be thought about, just think about the things that are within your control and sort them out!!

What you just said is the entire problem and seeing things like you just posted makes me think humanity deserves everything it gets at the hands of those animals...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join