It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Hes (Putin) doing this to line his pockets by stealing the wealth from another nation who said imperialism is dead.

Does Putin have troops and guns killing people in Syria or Libya or maybe Iraq and is he using drones to kill people in Lebanon, Pakistan, Yemon or maybe Afghanistan, Africa ?

Does he rub hands with Saudi Royals after a crucifixion of an activist or fills up with joy as an hospital in Gaza is bombed and babies are killed before they even see the light of day ?

Maybe you think he has military bases all over Europe but I have to point out that those bases are all American and we don't want them.

Who needs to steel money when you have Zionist bankers bribing anyone who anyone in the USA today and don't worry if the people catch you because our police state will deal with them for you.

Sorry I don't quite see things your way
edit on 7-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Britguy
Do you really think all those white trucks have been carrying nothing but blankets and chocolate bars?

Well yes according to the red cross and other international observers but Kiev thought they could delay the aid indefinably using red tape and spin ! They were wrong and Russia sent the aid in without permission in the end and was the trucks to have contained ammo then it would had been splashed all over the news.

Like this "Invasion" today, its in your head and was it true then a few dozen tanks would be the least of your trouble because Russian would also have nukes on the ready just in case the only nation on earth that has ever used nukes in anger decide to drop a another 3rd one.

I can understand your thinking when it comes to people bearing gifts like smallpox in blankets but Russia is trying to help its friends across the border and if they were so concerned about possession then they would have not given half of Europe away in the first place.

I can tell from your attitude that you are not a native American who now know just how much the USA loves them and even if some of us in Europe don't love you all you just need to remember that you always have each other

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Exactly where in your post does it justify a Russian invasion of Ukraine.

You seemed to have sidestepped the main point altogether.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Who needs to steel money when you have Zionist bankers bribing anyone who anyone in the USA today and don't worry if the people catch you because our police state will deal with them for you.

Oh, I see. It's those pesky Zionists again. There I was thinking that this was a thread, started by your good self, about alleged misreporting by those lying bar stewards in the BBC. Had you revealed this fact right at the beginning people who think this Zionist clap-trap went too far in the 1930's would have not bothered reading the thread. Anyway, now I am here. Any particular Zionist banker in mind, or do you just mean them all? Have you ever seen a Zionist banker?

To topic! The Ukrainian border seems to be pretty porous to the Russians. There's enough evidence to demonstrate that the Russian military either has very bad maps and GPS, or they are already treating parts of eastern Ukraine as their property. On the BBC reporting such actions, that's news for you, because most of the free press in the West is reporting the same. Of course, in Russia where the news is controlled, there's no chance of the truth being revealed.

The fact is that Putin is bent on driving Russia into the dirt. Economic sanctions will continue until he stops meddling and accepts that Ukraine don't want to be Russia's poor cousin anymore.

Regards

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I answered your post point for point and provided source information - something you failed to do. As for court it depends on which court you are referring to. In the west it would be allowed since it has people who directly witnessed something. Russia on the other hand would just make it up.. Like they did on their false report of a mass grave of 400 people.

If you wish to refute my info with your own sources contradicting it go for it.
If you ignore it because Putin told you so then you made your own bed.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi Had you revealed this fact right at the beginning people who think this Zionist clap-trap went too far in the 1930's would have not bothered reading the thread. Anyway, now I am here. Any particular Zionist banker in mind, or do you just mean them all? Have you ever seen a Zionist banker?

Actually with Putins latest statement the Nazi reference fits right in.Russia: Putin Defends Soviet-Nazi Pact

President Vladimir V. Putin has revised his opinion of an important piece of Soviet history, calling the 1939 Molotov-Ribbentrop pact that Moscow signed with Nazi Germany to divide up Eastern Europe not so bad. “The Soviet Union signed a nonaggression treaty with Germany,” Mr. Putin said during a meeting with historians on Wednesday, according to a Russian transcript of the meeting that the Kremlin released Thursday.

“People say: ‘Ach, that’s bad.’ But what’s bad about that if the Soviet Union didn’t want to fight? What’s bad about it?” While the Soviet Union is accused of dividing Poland, he said, Poland actually seized part of Czechoslovakia when Germany attacked that country. “Serious research should show that those were the methods of foreign policy then,” Mr. Putin said. Five years ago he had called the very same pact “immoral.” The statement is likely to increase security concerns in Eastern European states, which have been jittery about Russia’s intentions ever since it seized Crimea in March. Mr. Putin signed a law in May mandating five years imprisonment for anyone convicted of trying to rehabilitate Nazism.

Apparently Putin is busy rewriting history as he conveniently ignores the secret protocols in that USSR-NAZI alliance that gave part of Poland and the Baltic nations to the USSR and eastern European countries to Germany.

The only thing that would have made Putin's speech better would be for him to give it in its original NAZI form.

This crap is why Putin must be stopped.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well time that the BBC put up or shut up with these wild headlines because they look nothing but stupid to me

"...said a military spokesman, but the BBC cannot confirm his report."

"A column of 32 tanks and 30 trucks has crossed into eastern Ukraine from Russia, the Ukrainian government says."

Not the BBC making the "wild headlines", is it?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There were protests here in Scotland over the bias displayed by the BBC during the referendum. The irony is that we are forced to pay for our own propagandizing to ourselves.

I wouldn't bother too much about the moths that gather around the flame that is Ukraine. They have an agenda of their own.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

To topic! The Ukrainian border seems to be pretty porous to the Russians. There's enough evidence to demonstrate that the Russian military either has very bad maps and GPS, or they are already treating parts of eastern Ukraine as their property. On the BBC reporting such actions, that's news for you, because most of the free press in the West is reporting the same. Of course, in Russia where the news is controlled, there's no chance of the truth being revealed.

Well if you want to talk about bad maps then what have you to say about 150 members of the Ukraine army ending up in Russia by mistake and handed back without lots of fuss from Russia ?

Both you and I know that the BBC will quote anything that shows Russia in a bad light but since the BBC is quoting someone then it suggests that they agree with it else why not quote someone who says Elvis is returning from the moon.

No the BBC/CNN are major state propaganda tools who are trying to mislead the public by repeating a lot of hot air and this is why few people listen to them these days.

if you know who all this world debt is owed to then I would be all ears but as it is I would suggest that you know little about the history of money or who runs Goldman & Co and they an't Russians.

To topic!

Money is behind everything and is very much on topic when it comes to wars

The fact is that Putin is bent on driving Russia into the dirt

So that's what he's been doing since the wall game down and Russians have become rich and not just due to oil prices when Obama has been do such as good job and Americans all feel so much richer (NOT) I see.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon
I could not believe the people of Scotland voting to stay with the UK even with people saying at the time that these promises from London would be broken as they were just weeks later but the people in east Ukraine are being killed just for wanting a vote similar to Scotland.

The British would had carpet bombed Ireland like Israel is bombing Gaza today and the only thing that stopped the British doing this was the USA who adopted a lot of Irish people and even finance the IRA so the USA needs stop banning its drum about financing one side or the other when they are the worlds worse and yes, that includes ISIS today.

Now what death tolls would we be seeing in the Ukraine if Russia gave the Nazi's from Kiev a free hand and kept its nose out because I suspect that things would be a lot worse than they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Like they did on their false report of a mass grave of 400 people.

Well done, I can agree for once and would put the number at closer to ten

The only thing that would have made Putin's speech better would be for him to give it in its original NAZI form.

Nope, Sorry you got it all wrong again.

Putin is a commie from Russia and not only did Russia fight and won the Nazi's in WWII but is fighting them today in the Ukraine but what's in a name.

Look they wear black and have a funny salute but you're average commie dresses in red and can be found under the bed or drinking Vodka in a bar but do be warned that drink to much Vodka can make you see things like an invasion force heading your way all guns blaring but I do look forwards to you showing us this one day instead of the usual junk that's in a field and could had been taken at anytime or anywhere.

I did a Google (NWO Fixed search results) and I did find this one picture showing the invasion

Russian Invasion images

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I agree with you.

The moth reference was with regard to mentioning Ukraine on ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

BBC Propaganda

Lets see the pictures and not major news of war being based on hear say

And yet they say this...

The trucks were carrying ammunition and fighters, said a military spokesman, but the BBC cannot confirm his report.

If the cross-border incursion is confirmed,

www.bbc.com...

Seems they are telling you the reports are unconfirmed, so how is that propaganda?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Here is a big issue with trying to determine how pro Russians get ammo,there is tons of stuff left over in Ukraine from the days of the USSR. Therefore everything you see over there is going to be Russian made anyway. Further more Ukraine was making some of this stuff FOR Russia. Now that neither proves nor disproves whether Russia is sending stuff over,but it does show that like the US in the middle east,you end up fighting with weapons that its hard to determine how they got there i.e. whether or not it was purposely given to aid an enemy.

As far as the issue of MH17 that people are bringing up,there is more and more coming out that Russia was not involved. There are BUK systems sitting around in Ukraine just as there is other ammo. When shooting at a plane it does not immediately drop out of the sky where it was shot,it and the debris can travel for a bit before hitting the ground. So if you shot a plane out of the sky over the Kiev held areas,it is not inconceivable that it would travel until it was in the rebel held area.

Russia may have sent 'some' troops to Crimea,but according to agreements made when the USSR broke up there was already Russian soldiers stationed there as per agreement. Further more,I would have taken Crimea if it was me too. Ukraine had already several times not paid bills on time and owed Russia billions of dollars. They had signed an agreement with Russia over the black sea port there and since that government was now collapsing,and given their prior track record,I wouldn't trust them to uphold that agreement either. By taking Crimea that guaranteed that Russia would keep this terribly important sea port they have to have.Ukraine cut their own throats by not upholding agreements,and contracts. Even now they have to wait for winter to start in before they will pay the money owed for gas they have ALREADY used. Much less for the gas they now need. And they haven't even said a thing about the other money owed Russia for propping up the economy when the west didn't even bat an eye to help.

Ukraine is by far from being trustworthy. It should fit right in with other European countries and the US. They have stolen and refused to pay for gas several times causing Europe to have decreased gas to stop the theft. I say they are a bunch of winners and I hope they get what they want from the EU. They deserve it. They can rejoice in those wonderful austerity measures like Greece and see how far they get.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Putin is a commie from Russia and not only did Russia fight and won the Nazi's in WWII but is fighting them today in the Ukraine but what's in a name.

And yet Putin sent a known neo Nazi to run the separatist...Pavel Gubarev.

Also know as long as they are taking care of the alternate lifestyle in RUssia they are pretty safe, as that is just one less problem Putin has to deal with.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Seems they are telling you the reports are unconfirmed, so how is that propaganda?

if you don't know by now then I cannot teach you.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that I'm pleased to see that there are so many new members here on ATS who recognize what's really going on over in Ukraine.

Otherwise, I would seriously reconsider what do i fight for when it's just me and three other members telling same old story from the beginning. It must feel really annoying when you try your hardest to blame it on Russia, but you just can't defeat the logic and stop the truth from coming out. It really is amazing how those 3-4 members are always posting in these kind of threads with same old "arguments". Do you guys ever take a break or is this your job? Just curious.

edit on 538k2014Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

There are BUK systems sitting around in Ukraine just as there is other ammo.

And there is something you seem to be overlooking...

Khodakovsky said he did not know where the missile system had come from but it may have come from Russia. He added the separatists had seized several Buk systems from Ukrainian bases, but none of them were operational.

www.theguardian.com...

The highlighted part above pretty much shows what they got from Ukraine didn't operate...so where did they get one that did?

Russia may have sent 'some' troops to Crimea,but according to agreements made when the USSR broke up there was already Russian soldiers stationed there as per agreement.

And did that agreement have an annexation clause?

Because once they use force against the government of Crimean it is an invasion...so did that agreement give Russia the right to forcibly take Crimea which was part of Ukraine at the time?

By taking Crimea that guaranteed that Russia would keep this terribly important sea port they have to have

And yet they have a lease until 2042...

In 1997, Ukraine agreed to lease the base to Russia, an agreement that in 2010 now-ousted President Viktor Yanukovych extended to at least 2042.

www.nationaljournal.com...

So Russia has it til 2042...so they are acting now to protect what they aren't going to lose anytime soon...sound strategy if you ask me.

edit on 7-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

if you don't know by now then I cannot teach you.

SO you say it's propaganda, yet you can't show how it's propaganda...gotcha.

Again unconfirmed reports are not propaganda...

pro·pa·gan·da noun \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\
: ideas or statements that are often false or exaggerated and that are spread in order to help a cause, a political leader, a government, etc.

www.merriam-webster.com...

So by the very definition of propaganda hows does your source article fit this criteria, because it is not spreading any lies to help any cause.

Like I said had they said it was confirmed and it didn't happen then you could call it propaganda, but they say the reports are unconfirmed so who is the beneficiary from this so called propaganda?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And yet Putin sent a known neo Nazi to run the separatist...Pavel Gubarev.

I know Kiev is full of Nazi's, its no secret and the illegal government now it has used them is having trouble getting rid of them and I cannot see the logic of sending one Nazi to fight another one but if you say so.

Tell me, do you think this Pavel Gubarev guy likes the smell of burning flesh as much as his counterparts on the other side enjoyed the smell as they burnt 60 people alive inside a building as they tried to occupy a city where none of the locals wanted anything to do with Kiev forces or don't you have to be a Nazi anymore to enjoy that because if that's true then the Ukraine is in more trouble than it knows.

Here we are all watching the Ukraine when we should be watching Latvia because last week they sent a bomber over, all on its own to attack the UK and the BBC said that British fighter jets forced the plane to land. Well its a good job we have the BBC to keep us informed and the RAF don't you think else a squadron of ducks flying from Russia would have us reaching for the "Red" button.

Come on mate, you have to laugh at how stupid they think we are with this "Russian Invasion" for the tenth time so do excuse me if I have trouble going along with you about Putin sending a Nazi to lead the fight against fascist thugs from Kiev who must be dressed up as Nazi's to get the Germans in trouble again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join