It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1917 Bolshevik Revolution

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Tomorrow marks an anniversary of sorts, an anniversary some look at as major change, the October Revolution, Red October...
From Wikipedia "traditionally dated to 25 October 1917 (by the Julian or Old Style calendar, which corresponds to 7 November 1917 in the Gregorian or New Style calendar)"

What are your thoughts on how some of the changes that happened might parallel with future events in history, and why?
The overthrow had few casualties but the aftermath of Civil War had a much larger toll.

Here is a great documentary for those that might want a visual on the subject along with the history.
I think it can happen again if we are not careful.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Helped along by the west. Russia has never forgotten

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog
correct, I agree..
In the Shadow of Hermes

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It wasn't a revolution.. It was a bunch of Atheist Jews who would go on to commit one of the biggest Genocides in modern History.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EaglesFan yeah. The zionists took Russia first, then america

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: EaglesFan yeah. The zionists took Russia first, then america

I knew it was a matter of time before yall showed up. Evidence for a Zionist plot is lacking however compelling it may be to you. Evidence for western powers deliberately helping the revolution is abundant though.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

More to the point, the new regime was attacked by the west, especially on the White Sea front.
This was what Russia never forgot.
Since Churchill was one of the people involved, it did not help his relationship with Stalin.
edit on 6-11-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: nukedog

More to the point, the new regime was attacked by the west, especially on the White Sea front.
This was what Russia never forgot.
Since Churchill was one of the people involved, it did not help his relationship with Stalin.

True but it was a German man that got the bright idea to ship the political radicals such as Lenin back to Russia all expenses payed.

I think one of the things you can take away from this, is that it wasn't until the concept of total war came about that the idea of regime change first started getting tossed around.
edit on 6-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yes, but in those days Britain/America and Germany were on completely opposite sides.
So it comes down to defining "the west".
Germany helped to bring about the revolution.
Britain and America disliked the revolution, because it took Russia out of the alliance against Germany, and they gave military support to its opponents.
I would have thought that later Russia resented the British/American action more than the German action.
Most people resent being attacked more than they resent being helped (though admittedly De Gaulle was an emphatic exception to that rule).

edit on 6-11-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think they didn't appreciate foreigners mucking around in their own politics. It's become a tired old tool of the NWO. As for who Russians hate more because of who did what, it's a moot point. Right now they just hate western subterfuge wherever it comes from.
edit on 6-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian
correct, I agree..
In the Shadow of Hermes

Also known as:

if you don't mind sub-titles....

www.youtube.com...

The Soviet Empire was established at four minutes past two o'clock on the 8th of November 1917 in the Russian capital, Petrograd. In astrological terms, the sun was just then precisely at the centre of the sign of Scorpio. Thus Scorpio can be regarded as the symbol and guardian of Soviet power.

archive.org...

This information does lead one to think strongly of it being a Jewish Revolution.
edit on 6-11-2014 by On the Edge because: video??

edit on 6-11-2014 by On the Edge because: video?

edit on 6-11-2014 by On the Edge because: video

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Are you speaking of Churchhill and Stalin being involved in the Bolshevik revolution some 30 years PRIOR to World War 2? Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Churchill got around quite a lot. A truely amazing figure. He also, spear headed the idea of the invasion of Istanbul and when that failed, went to fight in the trenches.

Wiki Russian Civil War

Hence, many of these countries expressed their support for the Whites, including the provision of troops and supplies. Winston Churchill declared that Bolshevism must be "strangled in its cradle".[12]

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

Thank you for posting this, I have been wanting to look into this more. S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

-Winston Churchill

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Great so he revealed some sort of Zionist plot? Or maybe he is shocked at how many Jews were more than willing to overthrow the old system for whatever reason including maybe financial gain? You must have forgotten about the Russian pogroms.

I'm not playing the "Jews" did it game with you. I'm sorry but that is the oldest trick in the book. There were also people saying Jews were poisoning wells and that's why the Black Death was so prevalent. They must have been playing the long game seeing how the Black Death paved the inroads towards the Renaissance.

Geez those crafty Jews are almost god like being the guiding hand behind trends and forces throughout history

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Further quote from Churchill:
"The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all of them, have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire. "

Take it or leave it, from one of the most respected men in history.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Highly respected yes. Highly controversial, undoubtably.

Thanks for you quotes though, I have to admit this is an angle of the man I have never seen before. Assuming there is a source for them.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
...probably THE most controversial subject there is, actually, so much that it is practically criminal in some cases to even broach the subject of whether "the Jews" have been behind any such revolutions.

This being a Conspiracy site, I don't think it's off-limits to consider all the angles of a given idea.

While no one is painting "all Jews" with such a wide brush as to assume they are all "guilty" of something, there IS incriminating evidence that this is part of a much larger plot, if one chooses to see it that way.

Like Ridya said,...Take it or leave it.

NWO : Front for Cabalist Jewish Tyranny

In the expanded edition of "Under the Sign of the Scorpion" (2002) Estonian writer Jyri Lina unearths Cabalist (Masonic) Jewish authors who take credit for Communism, and by extension World Government.

While long suspected, this has rarely been confirmed by Jewish sources. The Bolshevik Revolution "was brought about through the hands of the Jews," M. Kohan wrote April 12, 1919 in the newspaper Kommunist (Kharkov). The article is entitled:"The Jews' Service to the Working Class" and continues: "Could the dark and oppressed masses of Russian workers and peasants throw off the yoke of the bourgeoisie themselves? No, it was Jews from beginning to end who showed [them] the way to the rosy dawn of internationalism and who to this day rule the Soviet Russia." (p.161)

Lina cites a Zionist (i.e. Masonic) document found on the body of a Jewish Communist Battalion Commander published in an Estonian newspaper on Dec 31, 1919 that suggests Communism in fact was a disguised economic, race and religious war: "Sons of Israel! The time of our final victory is near. We stand at the beginning of our world dominion and our renown....We have transformed Russia into an economic slave and taken nearly all of its riches..We must eliminate their best and most talented individuals...We must provoke class war and dissension among the blind peasants and workers [and] ...annihilate the cultural values the Christian peoples have acquired...faithful sons of Israel hold the highest posts in the nation and rule over the enslaved Slavs." (p.162)

Lina's book provides substantial support for the view that mankind is the victim of a long-term Satanic (Cabalist Jewish, Masonic) conspiracy to enslave and despoil it. The Masonic & Jewish central banking cartel used the rhetoric of Communism (class warfare & public ownership) to conquer Russia and China. These were basically foreign (Jewish, Masonic) invasions disguised as "revolutions." Talk of reform was a ruse.

The New World Order is an extension of the same force to embrace the whole planet. Naturally, the Communists didn't want this connection made. They outlawed "anti-Semitism" on pain of death. Russian patriots were regarded as "anti-Semitic" and exterminated. People in possession of the "Protocols of Zion" were executed on the spot. - See more at: www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I was wrong. That video I meant to post above was this one, (with the sub-titles), if I did it right.
If not, it is here:
www.youtube.com...

((Off topic,...I wonder why there are no stars in the corner of my posts...not that I want them, but is anyone else seeing them there? I'm not.))

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join