It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So we're coming up on being exactly 7 (significant number all over the place) years from 2012. I can't help but notice that 2005 has been a rather apocalyptic year- from earthquakes to tsunamis to hurricanes to pandemics... things are falling apart all around us. Could this be the beginning of the 2012 end date? Are the weather patterns and disasters just going to get worse until they wipe us out in 7 years?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hell yea yo...the weather is crazy...i have a feeling the govt is controlling our weather patterns ,and can make the storms stronger or weaker in certain areas.Like those tornadoes the other day and all the hurricans we had this season could it be chem trails?...personally i thought the seven yr tribulation began in 2001,i based this from the book of revelations chpt six,when it refers to the 7seals in the hand of the lamb.I think each seal represents one year,so the first seal would be 2001-001-01-1st seal,do you understand?So now were in the fifth seal(2005)..ok! next year would be the sixth seal...or 2006!..all the events in the sixth seal begin the worst of gods wrath,the earthquake,the rapture,the mark of the beast(locust plague),asteriod impacts....and eventually gods kingdom returns, i heard this could be the all cause of the Planet x/nibiru.We'll have to wait and see how bad 2006 will really be,if we even make it pass 2005.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ya know...a couple of you in this thread mention Orion when discussing the alignment of the pyramids. I personally find this particulary interesting due to the fact that, since I was a very small child, I have ALWAYS been drawn to look at Orion's Belt in the night sky and just stare for a long time. Before I even knew what constellations were exactly. I still seek it out if I find myself outside at night....sometimes I don't even realize I am doing it. Does anyone else do that?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yea i stare at the sky alot too.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This sort of seems like the movie Alien vs. Predetor but it was just one big game to the Preds. to make a sport of hunting and killing of the Aliens. If they do return in 2012, I hope that they bring with them some damn tool to use on the stupid people who are running things like our world.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You'd be hard pressed to convince many they ever left.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Has anyone read any theories about aliens and weather wars? Could extraterrestrial life have the technology to cause all sorts of disasters on our planet?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by geekdiva
Has anyone read any theories about aliens and weather wars? Could extraterrestrial life have the technology to cause all sorts of disasters on our planet?

I'm sure earth is going through one of it's cycle, because as we all know earth is always changing. You know like another ice age or another global drought again. That's why everything natural diaster is occuring so much more often, record hurricanes, twisters and earthquake. Also natural disaster happens around the world. Were just aware of the major one because of the media. The reason why so many people are affected now is because were so spread out and over populated that the chance of use getting affected in a region is every high.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0

Originally posted by geekdiva

I'm sure earth is going through one of it's cycle, because as we all know earth is always changing. You know like another ice age or another global drought again. That's why everything natural diaster is occuring so much more often, record hurricanes, twisters and earthquake. Also natural disaster happens around the world. Were just aware of the major one because of the media. The reason why so many people are affected now is because were so spread out and over populated that the chance of use getting affected in a region is every high.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

can it be possible that the cause off all the earth's changes is from planet x/niburu?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Interesting Weezy, can you elaborate?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
yeah but maybe they are build by a human civilisation destroyed by a nuclear war as has been said by some people.

but... no matter still going for the stargate theory

The theory of an ancient civilization is not beyond the realm of possibility. As old as this planet is, it's quite possible that an earlier civilization flourished and perished with little remains left behind. Besides, you have to realize that the continents were in quite different locations millions of years ago. Where we're digging now was quite possibly the polar icecaps then. Perhaps if we were able to look under the present polar caps, that's where we might find the evidence we're looking for.

The land beneath the icecaps was most likely located in a more temperate climate at one time in the distant past. What lies beneath the frozen wasteland could be the answers to our questions.

To be honest, just about any theory is possible. We may never know for sure, but I'll bet anything that someone, somewhere (Government?) knows a hell of a lot more than they're telling us. The reason I say that is because my older brother was in the Air Force in the 70's. I was young then, but I overheard him discussing something with my parents when he was on leave. He talked about a secret convoy from New Mexico to a hanger at an airbase in Texas that he was working security on. I remember one thing he said clear as can be to this day. He said "I know for a fact it wasn't from our world and they definitly weren't human as we know it."

He mentioned more but I've become a bit long-winded here. I'll leave space and time for others. Thank you for reading this. Take care and be well.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Maybe the humans that made the pyramids will be born after 2012?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Maybe the humans that made the pyramids will be born after 2012?

Interesting E_T

However I have a sunken feeling this is just another ploy to keep the believers motivated for another 7 years. 2012 will come and pass just like any other calender year. Then a new date will be formulated and so on ....
Seems a little convenient and linear following the mayan calendar.
I'm not doubting the mayans were a brilliant civilization. That stands.
The date that something like this - aliens returning in 2012 - may depend on a few more factors than the end of a calendar / life cycle.
But - i have been wrong before.

Just a gut feeling more than anything.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
what if nothing happens in 2012, i mean there is certanly alot of information accounting to that year, what if nothing happens i mean how would we take it.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I've read that the pyramids are actually 2 parts, the top part showing, and an exact replica upside down underneath the pyramid..... So a 5 sided pyramid would really be an octahedron.

Is it jsut me or did anyone else notic eyour mathis way off?
A five sided pyramid would be a decahedron. An octahedran would be a 4 sided pyramid.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am not an expert, but isnt the significance of 2012 rooted entirely in the infamous south american calander that ends its cycle in that year? You buffs know what I am talking about. Or is there something else stating that year as significant?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
These aliens, will they have bird's heads like Stargate and be mean?
I mean, they're supposed to come back to build some more pyramids
for the Eygptians, I suppose to help with tourism and the T.V hasn't said
anything about it.
Sometimes I think the media are in cohoots with the Illuminatti.
Great thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
I am not an expert, but isnt the significance of 2012 rooted entirely in the infamous south american calander that ends its cycle in that year? You buffs know what I am talking about. Or is there something else stating that year as significant?

Yes, I believe that was the theory's inception, and it's taken on a life of it's own since then. All that said, I find it funny that so many things seem to hinge on that year. There's an asteroid due to pass by around that time, amongst other things which I need to go look up again. If I find them before someone else, I'll post them.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The problem I have, is why did the Eygptians leave in the first place?
I know we haven't found any indication what the pyramids are completely
for, but they may have something to do with there rockets or whatever
the aliens use.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
2012 is the end date of the mayan calendar... 11:11 (i forget am or pm) on 12/21/2012, to be exactly... this is when the time in the mayan calendar runs out... there are some other really good threads on this on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join