It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK has anyone been paying attention to NASA tv

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My wife sent me this link.

www.examiner.com...

Is the cat out of the bag. This is actually interesting but is there anyone else watching.

Watch the entire video and let the games begin.

It seems to be kind of what the link implies. An object moves in slowly in the background, Stops for a moment, and then slowly moves back out and disappears. Lastly NASA cuts the feed. Interesting to watch for sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here's your video.

edit on 5-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks was actually trying to do that. Lol

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Interesting, though it is too blurry to tell what it is. I also wonder if that video is done in time lapse and that is possibly the moon or some other planet reflecting light in the distance, or maybe another satellite or something of that nature?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I thought of that as well. But the article seems to imply they did as well.
edit on 5-11-2014 by CaptNemo2012 because: Spell check sorry

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Great video, always looks suspicious when the feed cuts out when there's something unexplainable on screen

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptNemo2012
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks was actually trying to do that. Lol

Always go back to the youtube source itself, copy that URL, edit your post or start a new post, open the video box, at the right end in the reply menu, paste the url into the video box and remove this part, ( www.youtube.com... ?v=) and only use what's left as here, KzW-vfK8u1g

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Looks like a lantern :p jk it's swamp gas

All jokes aside, that's an interesting video. The process of how it gets brighter and than dimmer again, at least in the zoomed in part (if it's legit) is interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes I thought maybe it was the moon maybe, also I have a question, how come when I check out the iss site and its past orbital sunset, how come you can't see any stars In the background.?
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptNemo2012

Very interesting video clip hopefully someone will be able to gain a better idea of what it could be. Have it downloaded and will take some snapshots of it to see if there is anything on it thats not visible at first glance. Thought satellite but then it moved away so has ability to change direction. Very hard to say how fast its moving or what size as we have nothing to compare against.

Good find

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The most interesting part is that whatever it is keeps moving towards the camera and then away from the camera.
So it moves forward and backward.

I wish it had come directly in front of the lense though.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I watched this video on another ufo website this morning. I found it almost a bit creepy for some reason. From the first spec that you see it, it does almost look like a planet. I take it, this is NOT the video we had talked about on another thread recently, where something shows up and for some reason NASA cut the live feed, yes?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Was obviously a fleet of super advanced alien war ships with insane maneuvering abilities,cloaking devices with unimaginable firepower.

Don't know what the light colored blobs are to the right and beneath it ..maybe aliens?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptNemo2012
My wife sent me this link.

www.examiner.com...

Is the cat out of the bag. This is actually interesting but is there anyone else watching.

Watch the entire video and let the games begin.

It seems to be kind of what the link implies. An object moves in slowly in the background, Stops for a moment, and then slowly moves back out and disappears. Lastly NASA cuts the feed. Interesting to watch for sure.

Interesting.

" just letting you know we're here..." lol

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

That is actually my first thought. Almost like someone wanted us to see it.
Its almost like now you see me, now you don't.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It looks like a reflection on the glass. Not a very compelling video.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Interesting, though it is too blurry to tell what it is. I also wonder if that video is done in time lapse and that is possibly the moon or some other planet reflecting light in the distance, or maybe another satellite or something of that nature?

It's important to watch, to log and report anomalies for rapid attention.

But unless you log the date/time of the anomaly, you're wasting everybody's time.

Checking what might be in the camera field of view becomes impossible -- which is Scott Waring's intent, he lives off site hit count for ads. Do you think he wants his stuff to get explained?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Obviously crap on the w indow.
The light from the rising sun on the left is reflecting the dirt on the w indow.
edit on 5/11/2014 by UKWO1Phot because: blocks window

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowhawk

It looks like a reflection on the glass. Not a very compelling video.

What glass would that be?

This appears to be an external view, thus no glass...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418
You think the camera is on the outside of the ISS?
It's actually fixed next to a w indow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join