It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, Pilots, & Doctors on Chemtrails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: luxordelphi

do you think that that mine is the only source of mineral dust // pollution that can affect mt Shasta - I only cited that - because I am lazy and it was the first // best documented instance I could find on google

Nevada // Arizona // California // Utah are all riddled with active // abandoned mine operations with similar pollution issues and natural features [ mostly deserts ] that generate mineral dust in huge quantities

as for your obsession with distance :

florida gets a significant and verifiable percentage of its mineral dust pollution from the sahara desert source that's 5000 km

so 400 miles is really npt an issue

PS - as , unlike the chemtrail advocates you don't question - I am actually dealing in just the facts - lets throw in a peer reviewed journal paper on the sahara >> florida dust storms issue that includes real experimental data :

source

that paper actually addresses the world wide phenomenon

now why do chemtrail proponents think tjhat aluminium [ the 3rd most abundant mineral in the earths crust ] comes from planes - not natural sources ???????????????????????

are they truly stupid or just blatantly dishonest ?????????????????????

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes, they're real....sat images show circle spraying off the west coast of Oregon and N. E. of Britain......

edit on 6-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: yep

edit on 6-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: yessirr

edit on 6-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: oh, uh huhh

somebody was laying out in tite circles.....50-90 mile diameter.....

edit on 6-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: add

edit on 6-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: shhh

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

They're called holding patterns.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

as we are dealing with " just the facts "

care to comment on allan buckmanns lies ???? [ timestamp 08:05 in the OP vid ]

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

hi Zaph.....I'm a pilot, too....

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

as a self identified pilot , who claims " they are spraying "

who is " they " , what are they " spraying " , why

and most important = what evidence do you rely on to form the answers to thje above questions

thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Then you should know that those are areas that are common for holding patterns. It's amazing that they're spraying all over the place, and yet I've never seen anything but contrails, despite being outside all day, almost every day of the year.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

hey....I A, a thread from 2 years ago here on ATS....
This is thread 7....on the subject....I've posted the sameinfo.....

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

as the use of " / " in your user name makes it hard to search for your posts - pleasr provide direct links - or better still - re-styate your position and answer the questions for the benefit of this thread

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Zaphod58

hi Zaph.....I'm a pilot, too....

Do you 'spray'?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: luxordelphi

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

just the facts ? [ in response to claims of aluminium in rain / snow ]

2 words : mineral dust

this first demolishes the silly claim that aluminium levels :

should be zero

further - the mining industry in the US - and other places adds to natural mineral dust levels

open cast works / quarries and the processing of all extractive minerals adds to the dust load - as do a host of industries

such operations are a REAL pollution concern : source

that site is in Nevada - which is , whoo hoo - right next to " pristine mount Shasta "

isn't it amazing how chemtrail advocates ignore such facts ?

That's like saying that London and Glasgow are right next to each other! Or...how about L.A. and Vegas: right next to each other! These are the facts you want me to focus on. That there is an aluminum mining concern 300 to 400 miles away. (I don't know what that is in kilometers but it's a bunch!) (Depending on if you take a route or an interstate.) (Small world.)

Are there any coal fired power plants within a few hundred miles? Any aluminum manufacturing facilities? Any industry at all? I used to think there was some intelligence there, perhaps I was very, very wrong. Confirmation bias. Look it up.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow. How terribly terribly sad.

So because the caption says "scientist" or "commercial pilot" then it is just accepted as true. No checkable criteria, just a little on-screen text. All the dude has to do is wear a cap, epaulettes on his shirt and hang his sunglasses from his shirt pocket and it doesn't matter what nonsense he spouts, chemtrail believers accept it as proof. So the ice crystals freeze for a few seconds and then melt and disappear. Can any ONE of you out there credibly explain how this "pilot"s description can possibly be true, or how anyone could be a pilot and not understand about temperature, humidity and pressure in the atmosphere and its effects?

Thankfully I have the facility not to be hoodwinked by fake credentials and to recognise BS on its own merits, although I fear for humanity's future with such vast amounts of 'stupid' at large.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yes, they're real....sat images show circle spraying off the west coast of Oregon and N. E. of Britain......

somebody was laying out in tite circles.....50-90 mile diameter.....

I don't know about Oregon, but just off the coast of NE Britain is where the RAF Sentry AWACS fly their racetrack patterns whilst patrolling. Find another example for your chemtrail spraying.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Again, very scientific.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh, you wanted me to keep going...

Okay...

I said, so, because it was your opinion, as well as other people's opinions, that makes it fact...

You said, "yes".

So, you believe God to be fact?

After all, most people are of the opinion God exists.

That makes it fact, right?

Some are of the opinion chemtrails exists.

Those must be real too....

I stand corrected. Stupidity does exist.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Also, it seems that in your world, not receiving a trophy for something is equal to stupidity.

You must have had a tough life.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

any yet you dont criticise the lack of scientific rigour from the people in the OP vid - why ?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

Yep - the possible conclusions match the evidence and is reproducible - well done.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No matter how you say it or how you attack people will never change the truth of chemtrails. we are all in the same boat those that do not believe will be effected as well as the rest of us, denying it won't ever change that.
We're all on the fast track to extinction at the rate it's going and no one is exempted
for those who wish to know the truth...

and Chemtrails Discussed At United Nations Hearing On Global Warming link
one more good link see this
for those who wish to make a difference
preview
edit on 11-11-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
No matter how you say it or how you attack people will never change the truth of chemtrails. we are all in the same boat those that do not believe will be effected as well as the rest of us, denying it won't ever change that.

True.

We're all on the fast track to extinction at the rate it's going ...

Dunno about this so much - doesn't seem to me like the human population is approaching extinction at all - exactly the opposite really.....so perhaps you can explain this a bit better?

and Chemtrails Discussed At United Nations Hearing On Global Warming link

Not true - it is not a UN "hearing" and it is not a UN "session" as the video is titled. This was a conference on Climate Change organized by the UN, not an actual UN session.

www.un.org...

Moreover Rosalind Peterson does not think there is any evidence that chemtrails exist:

edit on 11-11-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Add Rosalind Peterson info

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join