It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cut off in smallness, my message to the mystics of this world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If you want me to think you are an expert in this journey, prove something to me. Do not speak in veiled fragmented half-truths and illogical twists of reasoning and expect your mysteriousness to be enough to captivate my attention. Either you have something to offer or you do not. If you take a pearls before swine attitude with me, you have excluded yourself from this process, and if you try to feign knowing more than you do, then it should become apparent over time. Full disclosure, no surprises, or silence. That is all I ask.

Do not suggest to me that I must sacrifice myself or I must choose sides. My only loyalties lie with myself and with the other people of this planet. No god or extradimensional creature is going to win my heart. They do not live in the trenches with us, and as far as I can tell, most of them have a seriously contemptuous view of humankind. Until one of them proves otherwise by offering a substantial olive branch, I have no time for them.

Do not suggest to me that some static force is in fact intelligent. Until I can speak to the sun, sunlight is as objective as water to me. I have zero reason to believe that this force I've experienced is self aware, and for all I know, your whole campaign of embracing the light is one to try to get the people of this world to emulate Icarus, wiping out the egoistic forces that cause them to be an independent being.

Do not suggest to me that I am truly in control of this entire process. I know myself and I would never choose to come to this world for my own benefit. It has nothing I want. If indeed, I have chosen to come here for personal growth, this may be among my last trips to this rodeo, because I must work everyday to find a reason to stay here, and while this journey has challenged me in ways that I did not foresee starting out, these have been purely subjective and could have occurred in almost any environment. In my mind there is no longer a need for me to be a physical creature.

I am tired of being toyed with and dragged in a thousand different directions. If it persists, I will go off on my own to become the hermit I know I can be, and that will be that. Personally, I think that point is probably the beginning of the end for the would be experts in this world, because that force inside has led me thousands of miles further than any expert I have ever met. I did not choose this process. Were it up to me, I'd have a PhD right now and be locked in a lab somewhere doing obscure research. This entire life has been me fighting against this spiritual awakening that just refuses to quit.

My prophecy for the future

You all say what you think will happen. This is my desire.

Each day people will awaken with a growing dissatisfaction that will dispel all of the internal narratives that have been imposed against them until such a time as they reject the authority of every other person and pick up the rod of their own creative powers. People will turn away from the light and will instead begin to emit their own light, dispelling the darkness through personal illumination.

The powers of creativity and production will spread laterally like a contagion across our world until the average person is more inventive than the geniuses of the past and a new Golden Age will be born out of humanity, not bestowed upon us by some deity, but uplifted among us as our contribution to the cosmos. Life will be joyous, people will have almost full self-determination and self-actualization by the end of their lives, and all of the pyramids of the world will be destroyed, leaving us to prosper in a land of equality, community, liberty, prosperity, creativity, wisdom, justice, peace and passionate vitality.

We will build our tower to the heavens, not by invitation from the initiated, but by our own conscious authority, and the script will be flipped once and for all. As Below, So Above. Paradise will bloom from beneath our feet and the serpent will rise up to devour the higher realms once and for all. Through hardship to the stars. No longer will anyone be asked to sacrifice themselves or to devote their lives to mediocrity so that a few can live in comfort. We will no longer need to accept a small pond so the big fish might rule, instead, we will all flourish in a vast ocean of our productive efforts.

All of the forces in this world have become as chattering to me. The superstitions are falling away. The idols are being shown for what they truly are. Today is the merger of ego and soul. Today is the merger of mind and emotion. Today is the birth of what we are meant to be.
edit on 11 2 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
** well written essay Nechash
you have most of the answers already by your own efforts. ive printed it off for re-reading later. but FIRST darling you need to get back into the world (like i had to), it isnt all bad. get a load of flying fingers mr. Philip Sayce. omg his skill is envy envy to me - whether he stays on this planet or we go together somewhere else. www.youtube.com... [ruby electric] www.youtube.com... [as the years go passing by] etc Listen to all his greats, then go find a good whore Nechash and writhe to this in a dark club, and you will find Enlightenment and Liberation way beyond books and mere theories !!! www.youtube.com... [baked potato] wow wow wow, go baby go wriggle up to your daddy, fu*k the pope
you need another song Free Your Mind, by En Vogue. watch those bitches strut their stuff www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The first sentence of your comment could be said of yourself.

There are many threads like this on ATS and to be honest, I can't see any difference between theirs and yours.

There is no proof of your 'wisdom' just as you are dismissing others exclamations of supposed 'wisdom' due to lack of proof.

How is your 'wisdom' different? I suspect it isn't.

This post isn't meant as mean, but really I have heard so much of this stuff and it all reads the same.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Expecting a student to be a master seems to be unreasonable to me. Aristocracy does serve a purpose when aristocrats are willing to build institutions that assist others in replicating what they have done. When aristocrats try to keep the masses in darkness so they can enjoy an artificial advantage, that is when things have gone too far astray. Is it wrong of me to try to hold my "betters" to a basic standard of virtuous conduct? When I am born into a world of darkness and competition and those at the top claim there is something wrong with me and I am in need of rectification, forgive me if I can't help but question their logic.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I do not consider those you are perhaps referring to, the self styled 'gurus' as ''masters''.

It appeared from your first comment on this thread that you were considering yourself as being full of 'mystic wisdom' whilst berating others that say they are.

It was that I was referring to.

If you want to question the apparent 'wisdom' of others in your mind, is that not something that is par for the course. Only fools would follow some 'religion' blindly.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

lmao. Yeah, blind and lost struggling to find a foothold, and yet I am full of wisdom? Oh man, I am a dust mote in a hailstorm. I am just lucky to still be here. Thanks for that. No, this was a channeling of my passion on an emotional level, but it is not a proclamation of expertise.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

"the (whole) truth" of Mysticism is VERY COMPLICATED mrs.Absolute. people always want "god" to be a simple subject. why do they all think it "should" be ? if you wanted to study Rocket Science, would you go up to NASA and expect /order them to teach you quickly in 5 days ? then complain if they said you must train for 10 years to comprehend differential geometry and become an Astronaut ?

i give you a QUICK summary, and see what you can make of it :: "the gods" (many Alien cloners) >DO< exist, and are invisible (just on a parallel plane), but long ago they screwed up the Administration of human souls, and horrific Earth disasters occurred, including for themselves killing half of all that WAS. "perfection" no longer exists, forget religious assertions. but THERE IS still a system of Pagan Salvation for those who are determined to find it, there are still SOME gods/Aliens/angels who help us. BUT that does not mean they "have" to succumb to YOUR particular demands for "proof". just stay ALERT, and LISTEN to and observe the Sequencing of your Silent thoughts. Concentrate on finding /making up your own Reasonable explanations for "their" behaviour, and as En Vogue says "the rest will follow" (after 10 years study
kaman

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Your ''prophesy'' suggested some 'mystic wisdom'.

Perhaps you just tuned in to universal awakening or had a realisation, an epiphany. Those have been known for causing emotional reactions.

All responsible people should be having these realisations about how society as it is is not conducive to constructive, harmonious societies.

At least you seem to realise that, that's a step forward, a step many, it appears, are yet to comprehend.

A realisation of being surrounded by charlatans and fools isn't a nice realisation but surely knowledge is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't see any place where the OP has touted his wisdom over anyone elses. Seems to me he is simply saying, if someone is touting themselves as an expert, or a sage, they shouldn't talk down to anyone, or talk in riddles and metaphors. Speak plainly, and tell what you know if that is your intent. And don't tell the rest of us we're dense because we don't comprehend your parables.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman

I do not need a ''quick summary'' of ''mystic wisdom'' from you or anyone thanks.

I have read in depth on such things from the greatest minds and spiritual leaders for more than 30 years, more than 40 if the bible is included. That might be a longer time than your age.

Either way, I prefer to use my own knowledge, wisdom and experiences in evaluating 'mystic wisdom', spirituality etc.

As for your comments, it sounds like you are a subscriber to 'the galactic federation of light' or a similar 'organisation'.
edit on 2-11-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I see such ''prophecies'' as just that, exclamations of ''wisdom'' and ''parables'' of their supposed ''mystic wisdom''.

originally posted by: Nechash

My prophecy for the future

You all say what you think will happen. This is my desire.

Each day people will awaken with a growing dissatisfaction that will dispel all of the internal narratives that have been imposed against them until such a time as they reject the authority of every other person and pick up the rod of their own creative powers. People will turn away from the light and will instead begin to emit their own light, dispelling the darkness through personal illumination.

The powers of creativity and production will spread laterally like a contagion across our world until the average person is more inventive than the geniuses of the past and a new Golden Age will be born out of humanity, not bestowed upon us by some deity, but uplifted among us as our contribution to the cosmos. Life will be joyous, people will have almost full self-determination and self-actualization by the end of their lives, and all of the pyramids of the world will be destroyed, leaving us to prosper in a land of equality, community, liberty, prosperity, creativity, wisdom, justice, peace and passionate vitality.

We will build our tower to the heavens, not by invitation from the initiated, but by our own conscious authority, and the script will be flipped once and for all. As Below, So Above. Paradise will bloom from beneath our feet and the serpent will rise up to devour the higher realms once and for all. Through hardship to the stars. No longer will anyone be asked to sacrifice themselves or to devote their lives to mediocrity so that a few can live in comfort. We will no longer need to accept a small pond so the big fish might rule, instead, we will all flourish in a vast ocean of our productive efforts.

All of the forces in this world have become as chattering to me. The superstitions are falling away. The idols are being shown for what they truly are. Today is the merger of ego and soul. Today is the merger of mind and emotion. Today is the birth of what we are meant to be.

originally posted by: Klassified
I don't see any place where the OP has touted his wisdom over anyone elses. Seems to me he is simply saying, if someone is touting themselves as an expert, or a sage, they shouldn't talk down to anyone, or talk in riddles and metaphors. Speak plainly, and tell what you know if that is your intent. And don't tell the rest of us we're dense because we don't comprehend your parables.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman

I've heard of people awakening through music and some type of sensuality. I am a lover of music and have been forever, but I will say that dealing with this world has been a case of arrested development for me. People are looking for a warrior and I'm bowled over by trivial annoyances. I think my objectivity is my greatest strength and weakness, because it has caused me to be inflexible. I need to tone that down a few notches so that I can roll with the punches better. Obviously, there isn't much left for me to do in this state I am presently in. Either I begin to attempt to influence my life towards a more auspicious direction, trusting that the journey will continue or I stay stuck on stupid awhile longer.

This is my only grievance. There is room in the world for every crackpot theory out there, every business, every gimmick. People become millionaires selling driving goggles for dogs, L. Ron Hubbard built a global faith with its own intelligence agency and yet we can't have a single place in this world where people can turn to for truth? No BS, no smoke and mirrors, no mind games, just plain and simple honesty is all I want and it eludes me... that is what frustrates me the most about where I presently find myself.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

There is truth everywhere, you just need to know how to recognise it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I used the word prophecy symbolically. I am not actually saying that is what I have seen happening in the future as if to say it will happen, only that I've imagined that as one possible future we could enjoy and it is the future I desire the most out of all other possible futures. Most prophecies are wrong. If I'm going to be wrong anyway, I might as well at least have done my best to see a future worthy of where I want us to be.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Who cut you off in smallness?

You don't want us to be vague, why are you?

Do you want to know the whole truth? Never in this lifetime will ever know the whole truth.

You are dust in the wind, wayward son. Or are you really?

Do you want the truth? The truth is that you are a human being, nothing more, nothing less. And as a human being you will never know the whole truth in this life.

The truth is there will never be an Age of Aquarius. The truth is you are no more intelligent or stupid than any other generation of people. The truth is you are asking other humans for confirmation of something they don't know all of either. So you can take my response or not, but the truth is, if you are expecting the whole truth like some Diogenes running through the street with a lantern, you missed out on the Eureka moment, the whole truth is something hidden that we have to seek out and there will be no Age of Aquarius, so stop looking for it.

I am not telling you something vague or mysterious, the truth is that you will never know the whole truth in your lifetime. Be wise and accept that.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Finding the truth in this world is like going to a beach and trying to identify which grains of sand originated in Atlantis using nothing other than your intuition. Yes, it can happen and it does happen for those of us who are on this journey, but it isn't as straightforward as many would make it out to be. There's a textbook and idiot's guidebook to every subject imaginable. Why has no one ever bothered to break this down into everyday language. If I could summon forth one expert from the ancient world to help me in this journey, it would be Homer and all I would want for him to do for me is to slap me every time I was listening to a Siren's song.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Now that seems like the truth to me. Honestly.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Good read, Mr Nechash. Well done.

There is no proof of your 'wisdom' just as you are dismissing others exclamations of supposed 'wisdom' due to lack of proof.

How is your 'wisdom' different? I suspect it isn't.

Your irony is astounding. Galloping in on a moral high-horse only to commit the exact same offence. We are all equals here, and no one is going to buckle under your 40 years of experience until you can produce a proper argument against a point in the OP.

Go ahead. Prove that your "wisdom" is different. I suspect it isn't.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You want the absolute truth of the universe and all the wisdom contained therein but you cannot have it on your plate because it is not as such.

Seeking truth is where you should be at instead of groaning about others lack of presenting it to you or that it is more than something that you pick like an apple from a tree.

Perhaps you are not ready for the truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

haha. do it yourself then baby
ive got Joe Bonamassa "just got paid" blasting the neighbours, do i care what you think ? i say to my kids 50 times "dont go down that road, its got rattlesnakes in the bushes". they reply "fu*k you dad, what do you know", then one of them runs back screaming "a f*king snake just bit me". i say "oh really what a surprise". i hope one day the snake does not finally kill them of course. but if it does, im ready for it. luckily we have re-incarnation for those who need it. www.youtube.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join