It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are God for a day; what form NEW (with self/free will) would you express yourself as?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You can be anything. I'd like to be human again: (already done with obvious failures); what about a mythical dragon; but will contemplate the added feathered winged flight (gryphon style). I'd like to run FAST to escape natural predators 100 legs flatfooted; I'd like not to be the butt of a joke within the animal kingdom (as a human hybrid) living upon instinct (ADDED PLUS FREE WILL). I would want to be anything that can outsmart 'god' to continue my specie (as a centipede?) have a smarter kind of free/self will and no human feet (be able to hide more quickly).
edit on 30-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Complete removal of free will. To ensure complacency. The human animal is lost when given choices. It is the inherent nature of our society that removes choice that makes us think free will is good. As God I would be open about this unlike every other god that fools you into thinking you actual have choice.

Plus..I'd get some cracking birds to snog. Being god..

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If I was God I'd tell people the Earth is 6,000 years old but then I would bury dinosaur bones everywhere that appear to be millions of years old to confuse everyone. After that I'd crack a beer and enjoy the ensuing madness for the rest of forever. Earth would be a reality tv show for the other gods and I.
edit on 31-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
Complete removal of free will. To ensure complacency. The human animal is lost when given choices. It is the inherent nature of our society that removes choice that makes us think free will is good. As God I would be open about this unlike every other god that fools you into thinking you actual have choice.
Plus..I'd get some cracking birds to snog. Being god..

No you cannot remove the "freewill aspect" that was plainly spoken (NOW a NEW RULE just for you); no backup ensuring of complacency or dodging perceived question. God should be available for discussion (you are its creation and probably have questions it will BLATENTLY IGNORE as not worthy of response). God is 'Tomfoolery" regarding what you think you have is a 'choice'. No animal aspect (as a creator god) comes to mind describing you?
edit on 31-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If I was God I'd tell people the Earth is 6,000 years old but then I would bury dinosaur bones everywhere that appear to be millions of years old to confuse everyone. After that I'd crack a beer and enjoy the ensuing madness for the rest of forever. Earth would be a reality tv show for the other gods and I.

I would really hoodwink and tell the populace the earth is 13,000 years old, but really 4 billion. Let them sort it all out. I'd put the dinosaur on Mars, never found those fossils here; transported by OTHERS to TRICK and deceive. Earth is a reality Show; no one seems to understand it other than those coming out of the woom/hum?/what was that place: with a beer in the left hand a cigarette in the right.
edit on 31-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Noooo. If i was god i would create a 3 legged chicken . It would probably tase real nice but how would you know as you could never catch one , oh and they are self concious . Oh and also i would put the flamingos legs back on the right way .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I would infect everyone with love and cure stupidity.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Cure stupidity . With what , logic and learning . lol

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well, I would appear as human but if I needed to be persuasive to difficult humans, then I could shape shift into something a bit more remarkable and of course I would be impervious to any attack as I could manipulate matter. As it being my first day on the job, I would do something that would catch everyone's attention and make them much more likely to believe in me. I would actually save good people from the evil people - something that doesn't happen in reality. I always thought people would be far more likely to believe in doing good if there was tangible proof of God actually enforcing the rules in person rather than waiting to punish the evil in the afterlife and reward the good people after they're already dead in heaven.

Say if some innocent was being put to death and someone came down from above and set that person free in front of the masses, now that would probably be enough to get people on board, little by little. How can you expect humans to do the right thing if you never give them any tangible proof of your existence and of the consequences of being bad on a regular basis? It's like being an absentee parent who had a bunch of kids and told the eldest to write the rules down in a book and then took off never to return.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

1 would manifest as a ASTRAL, Inter-Ultra dimensional Gamma Ray LIGHT emitting transparent plasma DRACONAZ with ability to take form of any CREATOR Creation. Able to traverse the multidimensional regions within the phases of life and death within EXISTENCE, to observe or assist (re balance) other CREATOR Creations existing on either spectrum of the perceived life or death realities. My consciousness would be connected to a Cosmic Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence or CAAAI, that takes form at times of a transparent Griffin like extension that explores and maps as well as gathers metaphysical & physical data from the opposite location of where I in DRACONAZ or Mimicked CREATOR Creation form would be located. This would allow for faster exploration data.

The CAAAI would allow for access into any technological form of which could be overridden or re-modified to better assist those who may be in need within Existence but may not know it as they are observed directly... Exploration data could then be uploaded into the consciousness of 1, and if there are any factors detected from exploration data that can increase astral-ethereal SPIRITUAL metaphysical and plasma physical form INTEGRITY the data would then be written in as ASCENSION process PROGRAM data for further usage within existence...

Very interesting thought provoking OP

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would make every living thing have the ability to talk. That would be fun.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just to mess with people, and because it is Halloween, I would come as a scary clown. With a wave of my magic rubber chicken I would introduce an unlimited free clean energy. I would then spend the rest of my day enjoying the chaos I have created and eat all the Reese's peanut butter cups I can find.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I would fix human genetics into something utilizing tri-stranded pDNA, reduce our physical stature so we are not physically powerful enough to damage one another on a continuous basis and so we take up less energy entering space, also restoring the physical differences between the sexes. I'd increase our brain capacity quite a bit, integrating our emotions as well, so we no longer needed these binary relationships between people. I'd give people full control over their personality archetype so they could flip their switches however they needed to whenever they needed to. I'd transform their DNA into right-handed proteins so that they could no longer be preyed upon by wild animals and could no longer succumb to infection, engineering along with them enough probiotic organisms to maintain their internal flora.

I'd also unlock their "spirituality" so they'd have more access to their higher selves, allowing them to fully understand the nature of this pupae stage so that they can make the most of it without being truly stuck here, and I'd reorganize society so that way things were much more heterarchical and much less soul crushing on a daily basis, so human beings worked on what they loved doing instead of working just to subsist, ushering in an era of creativity and perpetual peaceful renaissance.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
"Empty your mind. You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend."

Bruce Lee

Become like water my friend

edit on 31-10-2014 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Staying human forever, except for the multidimensional thinking aspect, ie Mind is not in a box really. We don't just keep "shapes" but can envision become what we need. Mind over matter. However, like upgraded in both form, beauty and function, human forms best. Mother's energy. Do not mean Earth or even in Virus Vault Universes, but far beyond and Love.

Message: Honor Spirit and Love, Divinity within each person. Freedom and Equality, Run By All People, starting with the most neglected and abused, the homeless and the poor. Free and Help from the bottom up, that is the true order of Love. No more ISMS, no political abuses, no lack of equality and good programs, no slavery, no patents and no lack of abundant ideas. No need for money. And no Churches or Temples or Mosques, no outer idolatry. Feed the poor. Create beauty and joy and high science and clean energy and abundance for all because anything is failing the test. All the ingredients are here, all the problems are with management and weaponized beliefs and opinions.
edit on 31-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I would appear as a large, white-bearded man floating in the sky and say, so all the world could hear, "It's true! I do exist! Religion is a construct of man, so remove it from your life. LOVE your fellow man and stop being such jerks."

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i would be the entirety of existence so i could know for sure exactly how much time i should waste pretending to be a consequential part of the big picture. that way, when the day is over, i can enjoy my life and not have to worry that i could have saved the world or something.

because one thing is sure: no matter how much effort i put into saving the human race or fixing the planet for that one day, the other 7 billion people on the planet will have a hay day undoing all my work the second i turn my back. unless i turn them into robots.
edit on 31-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I would give everyone the universal truth's and then the option to forget them once again.
edit on 31-10-2014 by QuietSpeech because: dislexia strikes again

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I would tell man to stop fighting, especially in my name.
To love and to care for each other more.
You are all the same underneath.

You can have wealth, but cannot be greedy.
You can have your rights, but swallow your pride.

Don't forsake your planet for a little profit.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
I would give everyone the universal truth's and then the option to forget them once again.

i could go for some of that...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join