It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weirdest Thing Ever To Happen To You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

25 years ago i had friends tell me i had a double i shrugged it off and one night he came into the pub we were in but to me i could not see the likeness my friends were convinced i was a twin .

Freaky though

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
a reply to: douglas5

A group of us sat down at a KFC joint in the middle of the day. A lady walks up and asks us for money and we decline, she then starts to cluck and act like a chicken, garnering everyone's attention. She declared she was not leaving until we gave her money and kept clucking away until staff removed her from the diner.

What are they putting in those chicken nuggets these days

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Drkguardian

I remember something like that as a kid lying on the sofa at home i had a cold i think and was rubbing my eye , the next thing i was looking down at me but only for a split second then the [pop] and i was back but i never forgot it i might have been 4 or 5 at the time .

I got hit by a car when I was 5. I clearly remember looking down at my body laying unconscious on a table and doctors and nurses working on me. One of the doctors told my parents that they may have to amputate my foot. My dad told the doctor "If that foot is coming off it's going to come off on it's own!"
I asked him about that years later and he did in fact say that.
I'm glad he did. My foot is ugly but it works just fine.
I don't recall going back into my body.

That is the kind of story that is shocking so many hospitals that they now put names or numbers above the lights in a hospital operating theatre ,surgeons are taking it so serious as so many people can describe what is going on and from a elevated position and if anybody claims to have witnessed this they ask them what [ number/name or symbol ] they saw

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: phantomflier

hyvää iltaa olet onnekas nähnyt pari UFO elämässäsi
my Finnish is very very rusty after 20 + years , i have spent years looking for a ufo but no luck for me but many from the Nordic countries have seen unexplained sights in the sky the Norway spiral was a strange event that is still on the minds of many people who do not accept the official story .

I used to be friends with a Finnish girl many years ago from Espoo and if her parents who did not speak English answered the telephone it was funny what they would hear the language is very hard to translate across

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
One of the weirdest things to ever happen to me was a Friday 13th thing that I'd never believe that come true. I was sick with the flu to start off and as I was walking home through the back school yard to pick my bike up there was a big Samoan guy on a huge riding lawn mower far off maybe 50 yards to our right. I only remember seeing it for a flash of a second, as this rock the size of a ping pong ball shot out from under and whacked me right in the right side of my forehead, knocking me out.

The second part, was as I got on my bike riding home my tire popped literally two blocks from school and I fell in to the curb almost breaking my arm. I remember laying there and right next to me a butterfly landed and just died right there for no reason! So now I'm walking my bike the two miles home and as I'm just a few blocks away some a-hole clips my bike (that I was rolling to the left in the road) while I'm walking on the grass and breaks the front rim. Now I'm crying, bloodied, bikes broken and I have the flu. I walk in my door and lock myself in my room. Worst Friday the 13th ever. Oh and I was about 8 years old living in hawaii, where it's safe enough to walk home after school since we know everyone in our side of Kaneohe.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is a bridge I drive daily. For a few years I would always see a man walking who looked like colonel Sanders from KfC. Always walking in the same spot on the bridge. One day me and my husband were heading over the bridge and a girl was fixing to start walking the bridge, same area as colonel. When we drove past we could see her detail, except her face was blurred/pixelated. Only her face. It was the strangest thing. I looked at my husband, he looked at me and we were like, did you see what I just saw?
Another weird thing...walking at target store and got a strange feeling towards one aisle. Out comes a black gentlemen, dressed like he was in his sunday best. Only thing is, there was about 8-10 huge flies flying around his head and face. I kinda tripped out, and my husband asked what was up, I said , did you see all those flies around his face? He said he didn't see anything or anyone.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Fascinating .Do you have a link to this.These stories have been around for years , why has it taken the medical proffesion so long .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I've had a few, but the strangest was in 1997, when I had sighting of one of those red "fireball" type UFO's.

It lasted close to 30 minutes, came very close to me, and displayed some unusual characteristics, also includes some missing time.

It's a long story, but all in all, what was a typical day turned into the weirdest day for both my friend and myself, that we have ever experienced.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The wierdest experiences were the "abduction" type which happened to me and my family- but that was before I had a computer and access to the internet.... so at the time, I could not go online and look anything up. Though I did later, after it wasn't happening anymore.

But the weird event that did happen after I did so (and after I described my experiences online), and that really made me think along lines of conspiracy, happened while on a vacation.

I don't remember where it was- we did a big car trip (me, my husband, and our three kids), part of which consisted of going through a few states, seeing Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, and on down into Tucson, where I have family.

At one point, we checked into a hotel for the night, somewhere in the desert. We got our keys to our room and settled ourselves in it. Very quickly, a big white van with the rear windows tinted black pulled up in front of our door. It was backed in, so that the rear of the van was only about four or five feet from the door. I had to get out to do some laundry in the hotel laundryroom, and it was very uncomfortable to squeeze between the door and the van.

It had the motor running, I assumed for airconditioning, because there were two people sitting in the front seats. A man and a woman, with no particular distinguishing characteristics, just sitting there facing forward, not looking at each other or speaking.

As I did loads of laundry, a couple of hours passed, and the van remained, with the motor running the whole time!
When it was dark, (about 9 PM or so) as I was retrieving the last of my laundry, I came back to find the motor finally off, and the car empty. But immediately above our room, I watched the couple (both in dark nondescript suits) going silently into the room above ours. The woman was carrying a large briefcase.

That night, I had the same type of "paralyzing" experience I had had in the past when "abduction" experiences had happened- but as I had developed what I felt was a way to "fight" it and escape the grip of this force, I was intent on doing so and woke up.

My youngest son (three, at that time) was sitting up on the edge of the other bed, silently staring in front of him in the dark. I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just....looking" he said in an trance-like way.

I told him to go back to sleep, and he immediately lay back down.

In the morning, the van was gone.

Perhaps it isn't clear, in my description, how very unatural and weird these two people seemed, and the unerving way they seemed to be "watching" (or listening) to us. But it was something like the accounts I've heard from people who had "men in black" experiences. These people sat there in front of our door in the mysterious van for HOURS, then went above our room with no suitcases or luggage- just this strange briefcase, and in suits, in the middle of the desert in summer.

This youngest son of mine had been one of the most traumatized by the abduction stuff- we'd had to get some help from the institute of Dr. Mack for him. At two years of age, he was telling us that the beings that would come get him at night in their "flying car" had told him they had helped make him, through "cutting little eggs" and putting stuff in them.

This made me start to wonder if they could have been some sort of government agents... perhaps they investigate people who have had abduction experiences, and found me because of what i exposed on the net?

This led to all other types of questions- do they have technology that can induce specific mental states or paralyzing type of effects? Can they perhaps erase memories, or instill false ones?
I found out they do.

Then a man pointed me to look into my family history, to see if I had family members involved in past governmental experimentations... that was when I found out about both my grandfathers having been at Los Alamos and claiming they were involved in secret testing and development.

That led to following conspiracy theories around all kinds of programs our government was involved in secretly, and the claims that they also follow up and observe the children and grandchildren of the test subjects, to observe possible genetic effects from them.

What I found was a lot of really probing questions, and possibilities, but no firm answers. So I eventually just walked away with my unknowns.

There are lots of weird things I have experienced in life, but that is what led me to conspiracy theories....

ETA- I haven't thought about this in a long time... it is funny, that son is 20 now, and in a program to become a fighter pilot, but struggling to decide whether he will do that or be a physicist, (physics is his major and passion). If his stories were just fantasy, they sure seem to have influenced the formation of his personality....

edit on 31-10-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
the weirdest thing? that's a difficult question. I suppose the strangest thing to ever happen to me would be being visited at night while in bed awake by a demon who wanted to be friends. i was either 2 or 3 years old at that time. I recall having various conversations concerning the future (my own) and dreams--and a few times it even took me on trips. (lol yay for me? heck no.) Well, from what i can remember, we once appeared in this youngish couple's master bedroom. This was the 90's, mind you, and the carpet was red and there were two windows on either side of the bed and a half-circle one above it. I have never seen this place or these people before or since. The wife was already in bed and the man was getting into bed. I remember the thing beside me giggling and i said, "can't they see us?" As soon as I said that, both the man and the woman jumped, eyes wide and afraid, looking toward me. I remember waving and them screaming. And then I remember feeling wrong and then saying to the evil thing, "take me back. this isn't right. they're afraid." And I remember it taking me back to my bed, and then acting rather dejectedly afterwards. A night or two after that was the night I was finally able to rid myself of the thing, though. Since I had been playing along out of fear since it had first appeared to me, waiting for the right time and waiting for a clue on how to make it go away. yeah, i've largely led a pretty a weird sort of life--but this experience I had as a little kid was probably the weirdest. I still can't remember all of what happened then. The thing seemed to be able to affect memory. *shivers* ick. so freaking weird.
edit on 31-10-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I love threads like this. I've had many weird things happen to me, most of which are small, nothing major, I wish I could remember them all but they aren't coming to me.. which is kinda weird!

Years ago when I was about 15, my friends and I would have jam-sessions on the weekend. On this particular weekend it was just me and my other friend Josh, jamming, I was a drummer and he played bass guitar. While we were sitting in the tune-room playing whatever we were playing, we both stopped, it sounded like my dad had just got home from town with something for dinner, we both heard the front door shut and footsteps go down the hallway so we assumed it was tea-time, I got up to see what he'd got, and as you can probably guess, there was nobody there, no car in the driveway, no nothing. This kinda freaked us out and I think my mate was kind of hesitant to come to my house again after that for a while haha.

Sometime last year I was sitting alone at home at about 11:30 p.m. watching TV, the room was silent because I had the TV muted (can't stand the sound of ads!) all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a female voice whisper something to me, I literally froze in fear when I heard it, it felt like the room got cold, I remember turning the volume up on the television and just staring at it like a zombie until my father got home. My cat also heard it because she looked towards the area where the noise came from when it happened. I'm kind of glad I couldn't make out any words, that would be haunting. Earlier that same day I remember smelling some sort of female deodorant/perfume, which is weird because there was no women living with me.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I met God.

It was in 1997. I wouldn't say it was "weird" though, just not something that happens every day.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I had a poltergeist or something in my room in my mom's home, somewhere around 9-ish in the evening it sounded exactly as if there was a person standing there, knocking on the wall with either his fist or knuckles.Sometimes somewhere in the house an object would suddenly fall, such as a heavy book making a lot of noise even though it lay there stably.

It never really scared me though. I don't particularly believe or DISbelieve in ghosts, and even at the time when I was a teenager I figured ''well, as long as it doesn't throw knives at me or anything it can just practice its hobby of knocking on the wall''.

I reproduced the sound just yet by knocking on the same material as that well at the time- exactly that sound. It ceased after some time though and some ascribe it to the unconscious telepathy of teenagers in puberty- which I was as well.

Another thing that happened was when I was 15 and cleaning my room and I suddenly didn't feel alone anymore, a strong feeling as if someone was there. Nobody was at home though but I suddenly had to think of my years-ago deceased grandma and the memory was strong. I always figured I was hallucinating though as I was depressed at the time but some believe it was grandma paying a visit. Didn't really feel threatening either.
edit on 31-10-2014 by Pitou because: clarification

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wish I had nothing more to add to this thread, but I just had 3 things happen in a space of an hour.
Separately, they are kinda creepy, but all together....the creep factor has been upped to *really*
creepy.

1. Car alarm goes off.
We've had this car for 10 yrs and never even KNEW it had an alarm and it's never ever went off before.

2. Inside light on a timer set to 10 am. turns on.
It's been coming on as it should every day for a few months with no problems. It shuts
off in an hour.

3. Battery operated fake candle comes on by itself.

Sitting on my beside table, it has an on and off switch on the bottom. It can't
turn on by itself.....or can it??? It's in the same room as the light on a timer.

No one's touched the car. No one's touched the light on a timer, and no one
turned the battery operated candle on. I'm the only one home.

I've tried to figure out how these things could have happened and I'm at a loss.

edit on 17-11-2014 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join