It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHP: At Least 3 Officers Shot In Sacramento, Placer County Incidents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS..

This is currently on-going, as the media is currently covering the Washington school shooting.

CHP: At Least 3 Officers Shot In Sacramento, Placer County IncidentsCHP: At Least 3 Officers Shot In Sacramento, Placer County Incidents

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are saying that at least three officers and one civilian have been shot in two different incidents Friday.

This is kind'a crazy, yesterday we have an axe-weilding nutjob attack some cops in NYC, now this nutjob shooing three cops, and a person who he jar-jacked.

Is this related to the ISIS call for lone-wolf attacks? Is this just people loosing their grasp on reality? Is this someone who played too much Grand Theft Auto I-V? Is this another Illegal that has been allowed to stay, being released into society?

Sooo many questions, very scant few answers.

The manhunt continues, you can listen live on the police scanner website, or on your mobile device.

Direct link to top feeds: www.broadcastify.com...

Stay safe, and vigilent, folks..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My scanner app just alerted me about this.
What a sad day.
Its been nonstop the last few days.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
People finally getting tired of the police? Maybe some are finally rising up to the tyranny? Can't say I feel bad for the piggers if this is true.

Wow did I just create yet another new word or term? "PIGGERS"
edit on 10/24/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/24/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Just indiscriminately killing police makes them no better than the filth they are against (if it is just the police they hate/tyranny and the like )
edit on 24/10/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

(post by ZenTam removed for a manners violation)
(post by proob4 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: ZenTam

People finally getting tired of the police? Maybe some are finally rising up to the tyranny? Can't say I feel bad for the piggers if this is true.

Wow did I just create yet another ne word or term? "PIGGERS"

Your an as*hole. I have family and friends who are law enforcement and their good people. What if it was someone you loved???
What if they was a asshole pigger that killed someone needlessly like so many in the news?

Geez, by that thinking, we should just go around killing everyone, because everyone has the potential to be an ***hole.
"Get off my lawn!"
"Shut up, ###hole!" /bangbangbang.. "He was telling me what to do, and I didn't like it!"

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: ZenTam

Wow did I just create yet another ne word or term? "PIGGERS"

Your an as*hole. I have family and friends who are law enforcement and their good people. What if it was someone you loved???
What if they was a asshole pigger that killed someone needlessly like so many in the news?

Geez, by that thinking, we should just go around killing everyone, because everyone has the potential to be an ***hole.
"Get off my lawn!"
"Shut up, ###hole!" /bangbangbang.. "He was telling me what to do, and I didn't like it!"

I never was on your lawn. Get off my lawn i posted before you so it's my goddamn lawn.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Either way, going around and indiscriminately shooting police, government workers, school children, or people in general is not a terribly nice thing to do. Nor is it socially acceptable. The general public has a very grim view of police actions as is, but going around and gunning them down in random acts like the title of this thread is NOT the way to go about dealing with it. It makes you no better then that which you are against.

The thin veil of civility is wearing thin, and society will collapse due to it falling.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Just indiscriminately killing police makes them no better than the filth they are against (if it is just the police they hate/tyranny and the like )

Wasnt the US formed by indiscriminately killing redcoats that were basically the LE of the time?

If you want to stand up to tyranny you cant get squeamish.

link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Either way, going around and indiscriminately shooting police, government workers, school children, or people in general is not a terribly nice thing to do. Nor is it socially acceptable. The general public has a very grim view of police actions as is, but going around and gunning them down in random acts like the title of this thread is NOT the way to go about dealing with it. It makes you no better then that which you are against.

The thin veil of civility is wearing thin, and society will collapse due to it falling.
It needs to fail, and hopefully pigger sypatheisers like to fall as well. It's just how i feel about all the tryanny as of late. You are or will be fodder or collateral damage with your idealism. Sorry to put it that way, it's plain and simple.

link   
There looking for a woman:

CHP: Woman sought in shootings of deputies in custody
Ok they caught the woman and there looking for a driver might be a Hispanic male
edit on 24-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Wasnt the US formed by indiscriminately killing redcoats that were basically the LE of the time?

If you want to stand up to tyranny you cant get squeamish.

The whole world/borders are based on killing at some point. Should I suffer because of the crusades?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
***ENOUGH***

The topic of this thread isn't about who is or isn't in Law Enforcement, or anything else, but three CHP officers being shot. Get it back on topic now, or further action will be taken, including Post Bans. This is your one warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
3 cops shot and one civilian, victim of a car jacking by the suspect

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Should I suffer because of the crusades?

No

But the American people seem to suffering right now under a jackboot. Police brutality is increasing over there its seems.

History has shown there is only ONE way to get ride of tyranny. And it doesn't involve hugs, fluffy clouds and rainbows.

So you will have to make a choose either get your hands dirty or live in a police state.

And as police brutality increases then attacks on LE will increase.
edit on 24-10-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

(post by ZenTam removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join